Group 1 Check In (May 1-8) Week of 12/2

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Happy December! What’s your favorite December activity?

Re: Group 1 Check In (May 1-8) Week of 12/2

• EDD/weeks+days: May 5 / 18 Weeks 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): Cucumber 

Upcoming appointments: 12/23 AS. 

How are you feeling? I jinxed myself. Felt better for a few days and went right back to feeling nauseous post holidays. Resorted to unisom or Tylenol PM to get any kind of sleep these days. But overall, not half bad. 

Raves/Rants: We got some major baby shopping done this weekend and I’m starting to feel less stressed. We don’t have much time left to do everything with Christmas shopping. The rest of my delivery bill (due upfront) and the rest of the holiday rush of bills coming so getting anything done feels like a huge relief. 

Questions: 

GTKY: Happy December! What’s your favorite December activity? I like to do the drive through Christmas lights, pictures with Santa and movie nights. Last year DS1 was in a really bad part of treatment so we didn’t do much for the holidays and spent a good chunk of it in the hospital. This year he’s doing so much better and I’m ready to do all the things. 
  • @rox7777 so glad DS1 is doing better this Christmas. I love looking at Christmas lights! Glad you’re able to get some shopping done. Thinking of all the delivery bills is definitely stressful.

EDD/weeks+days: May 7/17 weeks

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): can’t get into the app to see

Upcoming appointments: 12/19

How are you feeling? I am feeling pretty good. Still get tired easily but I am on the upswing. The sex dreams are getting insane though! I do not remember this from my first pregnancy.  I have been out of town for almost 2 weeks so I am just happy to be back home. I have to catch up on these threads though!

Raves/Rants: I’ve already had a few people ask me if this one’s a girl will we try for a boy. Then they act shocked when I say no. It just amazes me that people actually say these things. On the bright side most of my Christmas shopping is done as well. Now I feel like I can really sit back and enjoy Christmas.

Questions: I feel like I’m starting to feel a sporadic movements from baby. Anyone else?

GTKY: Happy December! What’s your favorite December activity? Looking at Christmas lights, baking cookies, and  watching Christmas movies.
  • Loading the player...
  • @newmomtx06 Luckily my delivery bill is paid upfront (I guess), but we only have until 24 weeks to pay it so we’ve been spending massive amounts of money since September to get it paid in installments. We’ll be done this month thankfully.

Ive been feeling kicks for about two weeks now. This is baby 3 so I’m familiar enough with the feeling. She’s not consistent yet though. Mostly after my morning coffee and when I lay down for bed.
  • @rox7777 @newmomtx06 Yay! For Christmas shopping and getting ahead of it. Unfortunately, DH and I have absolutely no money for gifts this year—saving every dime for baby. We’re both really bummed about it but I think we’ll at least do Holiday cards (I’m thinking if people see the new house and that I’m pregnant, they’ll get why no one is getting any gifts)

@rox7777 Yay for kicks! I *think* I can feel some movement. The feeling has been really consistent at night but I can’t wait to feel definite movement.

EDD/weeks+days: May 4th / 18 weeks, 1 day

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink 

Baby is the size of a(n): Artichoke (I took a picture with an artichoke at the grocery store... they’re bigger that I remember)

Upcoming appointments: Dec 17th A/S

How are you feeling? My body is going through it. My entire lower body is just achy and sore. I’ve been doing yoga to stay loose but it’s sad how sore I am from gentle yoga. It’s a sign that baby is healthy and growing but jeez

Raves/Rants: I was able to see my midwife yesterday to check on those stomach bumps— good news, they’re just my muscles. I can feel them now that everything is starting to get rearranged in my abdomen. While I was there, she checked the baby. she couldn’t find the heartbeat on the Doppler because of my placenta so I got to look at baby through a ultrasound. This anterior placenta has made me spoiled, I’ve had an ultrasound at every appointment.

Questions: 

GTKY: Happy December! What’s your favorite December activity? Honestly, just being at home relaxing. Perfect time of year for a homebody. 
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20
  • @rox7777 I'm so glad YS is feeling much better this year!  I love looking at Christmas lights too.

@newmomtx06 I *think* I've been feeling movement for a couple of weeks, but I can never really be sure.  I still haven't had that "Ahh, that was definitely a kick" moment yet.  I usually just end up telling myself it was probably just a gas bubble.  And +1 for crazy sex dreams.  I woke MH up at 6am on a weekday before our alarms went off for some action last week because they were so vivid.

@drkoyya I laughed at you getting your stomach muscles checked by the doctor.  :lol:  Glad it was nothing.

EDD/weeks+days: May 7 / 17+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments: AS on Dec 12

How are you feeling? Pretty good.  Trying to keep my anxiety down since the symptoms have died down, but I still don't feel definite movement yet.  I haven't had a HB check in 4 weeks, which is the longest I've gone the whole pregnancy, but I'm trying to make it to next week's AS.  

Raves/Rants: We got started on DS's new bedroom!  There's still so much left to do, but the windows are installed and primed, and the ceiling is painted.  Now we just have to finish painting and install new flooring.  I ordered his new bed and mattress yesterday for Cyber Monday, and MH and I are upgrading to a king!  I'm very excited, haha!

Questions: Anyone else dealing with food aversions still?  Everything I want to eat lately is giving me heartburn, and it sucks!  

GTKY: Happy December! What’s your favorite December activity?  Decorating for Christmas is pretty awesome now that DS is old enough to understand it and get excited about it.  He was dancing all over the place last night while we decorated the tree.  We're also doing a pancake breakfast with Santa at my work this weekend, and then next weekend we're doing a Polar Express train ride.  DS is going to lose his mind and I'm so excited to see him enjoy it!  We also love looking at lights and watching Christmas movies.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll I still have a ton of aversions. The only thing I really like right now is salad and granola bars. I feel like I’m always starving but literally nothing appeals to me. 
  • babyfoxden10babyfoxden10 member
    edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 5/2 - 18 weeks 3 days 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke 

Upcoming appointments: AS 12/12

How are you feeling? Enjoying trimester 2 way more than trimester 1 right now! Although there is a lot of indigestion and crazy dreams, but I’ll take it over nausea. 

Raves/Rants: My husband and his family are giving me a hard time about not having a shower. When we got married they made me have a second shower in their state (1 state over like 1.5 hours from where I lived anyway so dumb), and I ended up with so many gifts most are still in their basement. I don’t want a shower let alone 2, and I’m not paying for the one in my state. They keep threatening me that I’m not going to get anything off my registry if I don’t have a shower, but I don’t negotiate with crazy people so as it stands right now No Shower. 

Questions: I can’t tell if I’m feeling movement or is it just gas or my insanely slow digestive system. It’s like little bubbles or “popcorn” and it’s sporadic. STM, Thoughts?

GTKY: Happy December! What’s your favorite December activity? I love decorating for Christmas, and this year we are in a new home with a fireplace I’m loving ☺️
  • @babyfoxden10 Could be movement! Could also be gas. I'm still not great at knowing for sure. 😂 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @babyfoxden10 Wow, I’m sorry that your in-laws won’t respect your wishes. Showers are a lot, even when someone else hosts. 

Regarding the movement, I don’t know if I’m REALLY feeling movement but I choose to believe that it’s the baby moving. I feel better with the idea, she’s happily moving around 😊
    Me: 28  DH: 29
    FTM
    BFP 08/25/19, EDD 05/04/20