Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 12/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 12/3

• Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I took a sick day yesterday so I'm just getting back into the swing of things at the office. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: decent...-3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 11-13 days

Testing: eh, for now i'm thinking i won't until 12/12 if AF doesn't show

R/R: Thanksgiving was a success! My mom came and stayed with us for 2 nights, we brought a turkey to my SIL's, lots of food, family and relaxation. Wish my mom lived closer. 

CS/Q: we BD'd -1 which was Thanksgiving night so I keep joking with DH that we might have a lil turkey in the oven. I'm so hopeful but trying not to get ahead of myself....we also both did prelim testing last week and we will be going over those results with RE on Friday 12/6. Hoping there's good news there, but whatever it is, I will be grateful to be informed. One step at at time! 

• Month/Cycle: 19/13/3(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 30/11

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: Will test 12/8 so I can stop progesterone if I’m not KU.

R/R: Work is busy busy!! I feel like this is such a short month with being off/closed so much at the end for the holidays...yet I still have the same amount of work to get done! But it should help to pass the time quickly until Christmas!! 🎄

CS/Q: None, not temping in TWW.

@gladmamma I’m happy to hear your Thanksgiving went well, ours did too! Sounds like you were able to get in really good timing even despite the holiday, way to go! Fingers crossed for your little turkey! Good luck with your appt on Friday, I hope you get good results! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @bluetickgal agree being busy is better! Glad to hear your Thanksgiving went well :) Keeping my Fx for you on the 8th!