Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 12/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Monday 12/2

• Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: And so begins my crazy week at work. My choruses are rehearsing extra this week. We have our in school performance and evening concert on Thursday and then I head to a music education conference on Friday! I'm definitely looking forward to the conference. Several friends from college will be attending and it'll be great to catch up with them in between workshops.

CS/Q: I think I O'd on CD 30. I'll know for sure if my temp goes up again tomorrow. That should give me CHs

• @gingermama29 - Sounds like an exciting week! Hope all the craziness makes it go by fast!

Month/Cycle: 16

CD: in limbo 

WAYDTGKU: IVF - first frozen transfer

R/R: I stopped birth control on Friday and I still haven't gotten a bleed, so I'm in limbo just waiting for that. Starting to get a little nervous because I'm going away this weekend for my sister's bachelorette and I'll be damned if I have to drive back on Saturday to have bloodwork done. AF needs to show up today or not till Wednesday. 

CS/Q: nope, I stopped charting for now. 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited December 2019
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: everything I can right now lol (glad I stuck with temping!) just waiting for a positive OPK 

R/R: had a better talk with DH last night about my PCOS ( he didn’t really understand it at first and still kind of doesn’t lol) but He is so supportive and I just love him to death for it. I told him I want to make the necessary diet changes aka low carb high fat (he knows I’ve struggled with a mild eating disorder ... before I used to count every single calorie I put in my body and wouldn’t eat any bad food at one point) and he is on board to just do it with me so it’s easier which is super helpful. I’m also finding in loving working a lot right now because it’s taking my mind off TTC lol 

CS/Q: my temps are following my last cycle pretty similarly so hoping I’ll ovulate this weekend! Also thinking about not BDing for 2-3 days to really hit that fertile window 

• @gingermama29 fx for your temp to stay up!

@feather_heather Ou I hope you get AF soon then! Or later lol 
  • Morning girls!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

@gingermama29 Good luck with your busy week!!  At least it ends with a fun conference!  Yay!

@feather_heather Ugh, sorry AF isn't cooperating!  Hoping she arrives now!!  Where are you headed for your sister's bach?  Did everything work out with the additional girls joining?

@tryingktogku So glad your hubs is on the same page as you and being supportive.  That's soooo important!  Glad you are getting clarity on your cycle!

Month/Cycle:  4/4

CD:  12

WAYDTGKU:  Fertility vitamins for hubs and me, EODish, tracking cm... trying to take a less stressful approach this cycle... heading into FW

R/R:  Back at work and it's a gross/snowy day.  I'm hoping it would just stick/accumulate already so I can go home lol.  Really hoping to not have to deal with traffic at rush hour.  Schools closed already so..... come on....

CS/Q:  Nope.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @ziggymama06 - I was able to get the rental company to allow for one more person, texted the girl all the information and got crickets!! I ended up texting my sister and being like do I have the right number for her she's not responding... My sister texted her and also got no response! Like seriously?? So needless to say she's not coming haha - I rented a house in Chatham, MA (cape cod) and we're having a chill girls weekend! Just hanging out, playing board games, going out to eat, and having a day spa come to the house for massages, facials and mani-pedis!

• Month/Cycle Jan 2018. Almost 2 years 🙄

CD: 12.

WAYDTGKU: not much. Dh might be off restriction this Thursday- follow up with the dr. I should O Thursday or Friday... so we miiiight get it. Unless he’s not better, then maybe another 6 weeks

R/R:  my car broke down today. I quit. I just want some easy, lol. Heeey credit card. 🙄😬

CS/Q:

• @gingermama29 Hoping for CH's! Among other things, so you don't have to BD on top of that already crazy full week! 

@feather_heather Hope AF shows soon (weird to type that) and the bachelorette activities are uninterrupted! I love your planned itinerary and wish I could crash in that flake's spot :)

@tryingktogku I'm so glad YH was supportive of the changes you want to make. It can make allll the difference. How is he in the kitchen - any chance he can help with that piece of things, too?

@ziggymama06 Hope you got your early departure! Or that it sticks enough to give you a delayed start tomorrow? Be safe getting home, if you're not already.

@the_road_to_oz I'm sorry for the car troubles. I hope they find something easy, quick and most importantly cheap to fix. FX.

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, OPKs, BD EOD, eating well except on holiday weeks, apparently

R/R: I'm so happy to be back home, in my own kitchen with my own schedule. We didn't get back until late yesterday and desperately need about 3 hours of laundry time and a grocery run, but we'll take it one day at a time.

CS/Q: I have 25-27 day cycles so *should* be O-ing soon. Hoping to get my first ever reliable temp shift in the next few days - a girl can dream, right?

• @gingermama29 Hoping it works out!! 
    @feather_heather oooh, have fun at the bachelorette! Mine was a blast. I just hosted my SIL and I feel bad it was pretty low key, but thats what she wanted!
    @tryingktogku I'm glad he's a little more firmly in your corner. I don't think they "get it" until we lay it out. There are a lot of things they are super uncomfortable with - they can't make it better being the worst. 
    @ziggymama06 I hope you got to cut out. Ours was just enough to be annoying. 

My car ended up not being too awful. It will be about $300 - which hurts, but it could have been worse. I just re-did my brakes this summer, and apparently they got put together (by somewhere else) slightly wrong, which resulted in a stuck calliper eventually. The guy who is fixing it here is going to re-do my rear brakes, address the problem calliper, and replace the one damaged rotor. 

Then, after I posted, I had to run out, my grandfather fell, and was on the ground outside for a few hours. He appears to be fine - he was headed out to plow the yard, so he was dressed to be out in the cold for a few hours - just not flat on his back. 

• @feather_heather thanks friend. FX for AF to show up in time. Sounds like a dog weekend coming up with your sister's bachelorette party!

@tryingktogku I'm glad YH is so supportive. PCOS is such a pain and having the support from YH, especially with dietary changes makes all the difference.

@ziggymama06 thanks friend. We got a few inches of snow today during school. Hopefully you got to go home early today.

@the_road_to_oz FX he gets off restriction. I can imagine it's been a very challenging few weeks. Ugh sorry about the car trouble.

@emiliadkay thanks! Glad you're back home and settling back into your routine.  
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, maca, SMEP maybe 

R/R: I’m on here late because my sister needed a ride home and it was an all day ordeal just about. She works night shifts at the hospital so she stays with her boyfriend who lives near me during the weekend. Picking her up and bringing her home was long because she needed to grocery shop, and lives an hour away. 🤦🏼‍♀️ We had a good thanksgiving though. My sister asked if I was pregnant, and that kind of sucked. But all is well. I did more Christmas decorating today. 

CS/Q: not much to see so far. 

@the_road_to_oz Glad your car wasn’t a major fix! Also, happy that your grandpa didn’t hurt himself, poor guy:/ 

@emiliadkay I hear you on that! I always enjoy going away, but there is no place like home! 

@ziggymama06 FX you get a snow day soon! What fertility vitamins are you and YH taking? 

@tryingtokgku that’s sweet of DH to be so supportive. I had done keto before and I really liked it. I used to be in a keto mommy/pregnancy group on fb and a lot of them swore by it! 

@feather_heather hopefully she shows soon! That would be annoying! 

@gingermama29 how fun! Christmas choir performances were always some of my favorite! 
  • Sorry, didn't mean to P&G yesterday.  I was able to leave work just after noon and then logged into work, helped hubs with the snow cleanup, then decorated our tree.  We bought a new artificial tree this year since our old one was pretty sad... it made it 10 years.

@feather_heather Wow, how infuriating!!  Who does that?!?  Well obviously it's better off that she doesn't come because she doesn't sound like she would pull her own weight.  The house and weekend sounds amazing... and that spa day is fabulous!!  I'm sure you'll have a blast!

@emiliadkay Hopefully you get some clarity on O soon!!

@the_road_to_oz Glad your car wasn't too much to fix.  How annoying that they didn't do their job right the first time!!  Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.  Glad he is ok!!!

@photographerwife Ugh, sorry you had a long day with your sister and she asked you about being pg yet... are you two close?  Yay for more Christmas decorating!!  Hubs and I are taking vitamins from Best Nest Wellness.  I was taking their PNVs and this is the first cycle I'm taking their fertility ones (Ready Set Go).  Hubs took their fertility ones the first cycle or two then I switched him to their multi... just switched back to the fertility one (Go Dog Go).  His fertility ones have maca in them.  Mine don't so may look into adding that next cycle.  I also take their DHA supplement (One Fish Two Fish).  I take probiotics as well and tried theirs last cycle.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3