July 2020 Moms

December Appointments

Can’t believe it’s already December! One month closer to July 🥳🙌🏻

Share your December appointments here! 

Re: December Appointments

• I had my sono today and I go back for my next one on the 23rd. Somewhere between now and then I hope to go in for my NIPT blood draw and hope maybe I'll have the results in by the 23rd. We shall see.
  • Sono on Friday!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • 7+2 u/s tomorrow @7am. Moment of truth since last u/s at 5+2 was just a big empty sac. Going to be a long & short night.

• @pretzellover good luck tomorrow! Hope everything looks absolutely perfect. 
  • @pretzellover Good luck.  I remember the long wait from my last appointment til today and counting down the days.  Even this morning I was trying to hurry the morning along to finally see the baby for the first time.  None of this felt real until that moment when I could see it and hear the heartbeat.  I was 7 weeks 2 days today so you must just be one day behind me.  
  • Thanks ladies.
    @enchantindragon I’m so happy you had a great appointment and u/s today! Pregnancy is SO nerve-wracking at each and every milestone. And then it transfers to parenting!
  • @pretzellover thank you. This pregnancy has definitely been mixed emotional but I felt I would connect better too once it became more tangible to me rather than just an idea without proof in some sense. I hope you have a great appointment tomorrow
  • Patiently (not really) awaiting my first appointment on December 12th. Everything will be more believable when I can hopefully hear the heartbeat. 
  • @mama_of_two_huskies Yes the wait is annoying. I was super anxious to see baby too. It makes it feel more real when it's hard to know what's going on inside when it's so early. I hope the days fly for you. Keep busy as best as you can.
  • @pretzellover no idea what time zone you’re in but I hope your US goes/went well this morning! 
  • edited December 2019
    @pretzellover Yay! Oh and I'm your neighbor in NJ. We are one day apart since I was 7 weeks 2 days yesterday and my LOs heartbeat was 144 so I'm glad it sounds like that's on track for this age. Can't wait to see baby! 

Also how early did you go in? I don't even know if my doctor is open this early.
  • @enchantindragon yes, I’m due 7/19, so we are 1 day apart. I will most likely have a scheduled c section (for medical reasons), so presumably early July.
    My RE office starts at 6.30am!! Bc there are hundreds of women who cycle through each day for daily monitoring pre IUI and IVF, plus for betas, etc. it’s quite the production. 
  • @pretzellover When do they schedule c sections? Closer to the due date I assume right? Wow that does sound like a busy office! 
  • @enchantindragon With my son, they scheduled a 38+1 cs week 37, which was stressful. TBD how my new high risk OB will operate, and when we will select a date. Presumably once things are further along / more viable?
  • First u/s is in a week on December 10! I'm very excited, it will also give me a glance at what will be my new office for appointments since I've switched to the midwives practice (connected to the largest hospital in my city). First "real" appointment isn't until Jan 2 (minus my first with my old OBGYN which led to this new practice).
  • We have our first US on 12/5! I’ll be 7w4d that day, hoping to see something and maybe hear a heartbeat 🐣 
  • @pretzellover so glad your appt went well this morning!!
  • @footdrbritt YAY! Congrats!!! Allso, I'm so jealous lol... just under 2 more weeks for me.
  • @blaf322 you can do it! Also finished the PIO which literally made my day 
  • @footdrbritt girl, that's the only reason I want to graduate :D I love my RE otherwise!
  • @blaf322 I know I was really sad leaving. I wish she could keep me the whole time 😩 but I know my OB office will do a good job, also I literally work 3 floors down from them, so much more convenient 
    you can finish those PIO shots and then we can have a virtual dance party to be done!!
  • @footdrbritt ooooh... that's so convenient!! And yes, virtual dance party is scheduled for 12/15 lol
  • @blaf322 I’ll be ready 💃🏼 
  • First appt Friday the 13th 👻 . No idea if I get an ultrasound or not. The lady on the phone acted like she didnt know anything. Sounds promising! 😂 I will be almost 8 weeks. 
  • lizanetlizanet member
    edited December 2019
  • Have to go back in to get betas tested again today.  They tested them last Wednesday and they were 1745 (at 5 weeks exactly).  They don't want to do an ultrasound until they are over 5000.  I've got one tentatively scheduled for Thursday 12/12.  I have gotten REALLY anxious over the last day or so.  I think I will relax a little once I get the second beta number and it hopefully has risen enough.  I just want to see in there and make sure my little bean is ok!
  • 12/16 rescheduled first OB appointment.  I had the labs today which evidently take a week to get back. 
  • @JessDG I hope everything looks on track with your betas today!
  • Thanks ladies!  I love everything about my OB office EXCEPT that they do not have a patient portal.  :neutral:  I had my betas done last Wednesday and got a call yesterday evening after the holiday and such.  I guess I need to tell them today how crazy I feel and maybe they will call back quicker.  
  • meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited December 2019
    @JessDG Fingers crossed for you! Don't forget to breathe!

8 week u/s on December 19th. Only 2 weeks, only 2 weeks,...
  • U/s yesterday at 7+3. Meauring right on point, hb was 160.
    A small bleed, like last time. Hopefully it resolves itself too. Low progesterone, like both my others.
    I'll have another u/s in 2 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My first appointment is next monday! Seems like it was never coming since they rescheduled me from yesterday. 
  • @JessDG that's a huge jump!  How far apart was that?  I'm sure us is going to be great.