Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 12/2-12/8

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage/spontaneous abortion, selective abortion due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits?

Re: TTCAL w/o 12/2-12/8

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: Hoping that 3rd time's the charm ♡ 1st MMC Dec 2018 @ 6w, 2nd MMC June 2019 @ 12w; diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis and antiphospholipid syndrome during RPL testing this summer

How are things going? Things have been great with the holidays around because everything's been slower paced. Hoping to check out a bit during the month of December and relax with Disney+ 😁

What is something that you are struggling with this week? I just started my thyroid meds in early Nov. My doctor couldn't fit me in for a follow-up until Jan. but I just realized this week he didn't give me any refills! Hoping I can get things straightened out before I run out of this month's supply since you have to build the medication up in your system for it to work and esp since this is the first month I'm ttc again. I'm annoyed because I've worked hard to be consistent with taking the meds.

What is going well for you this week? DH has been game on with BDing because he really wants a family. The MCs have been hard on us, but I appreciate to have his support and drive for trying again. 

R/R? Taking Monday and Tuesday off of work, so it'll be a short week!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Retesting my thyroid panel this week, fx for lowered TSH and thyroid antibodies ♡

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? Always love me some Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase!

• edited December 2019

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Early miscarriage at 5 weeks December '18, CP July '19

How are things going? OK. I am in that spot during WTO where I can feel confident and not anxious. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? The 1 year mark of our first BFP is on Saturday 12/7. I will have a lot of distraction this week with parent-teacher conferences, which is good. DH and I also decided that we will decorate the house for Christmas on Saturday to hopefully cheer us up a bit. 

What is going well for you this week? I start going in for medication monitoring tomorrow, so I feel like I am doing something this cycle. Hoping I O by the end of the week because DH and I both have commitments Satuday morning so we can't drive into the city for bloodwork or ultrasound. 

R/R? Over all Thanksgiving was nice, although my SIL still had to take a passive-aggressive shot at me via facetime. I don't know if it was deliberate or if it was just her being herself and me being sensitive. Nothing huge, and I'll get over it. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Just monitoring starting tomorrow to check LH levels, lining and follies. :)

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? Elf and The Holiday!

• Loading the player...
  • @ruby0902 i just bought Disney+ this morning. I caved! Hope you get the lowered TSH and thyriod anitbodies you want!!

@emeraldduchess good luck with monitoring tomorrow. Hope everything looks perfect.

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. TFMR at 14+2 in October 2019 for chromosomal abnormalities

How are things going? Things are goodish... I'm more just in shock that I ovulated 5 weeks after my TFMR since for the most of last year I was an-ovulatory with hypothalamic amenorrhea.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Just the time suck of TTC/losses and the "should have beens" 

What is going well for you this week? We got back from Disney world yesterday and had the best time there. Glad to be home and glad we had a good week!

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results? tracking hcg down to zero with betas and hpts... DH and I can get a karyotype done if we want though it shouldn't have caused our TFMR issue. Going to schedule that with my OB this week.

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? I also love The Holiday!

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? Meh. Cycling through the emotions. If this IUI works, the due date would be within a couple of days of my EDD from the first loss. I’ll take a baby with any birthday, but there is some sadness around that time, which is also the same week as DH’s birthday (which he doesn’t like to celebrate since losing a comrade in Iraq anyway). I don’t know how I could help but constantly add 3 years and imagine what our first angel would be doing. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? We have to fail another SA / IUI with injectables to qualify for IVF and I don’t think it’s fair considering I’m pretty sure I’m the problem and not the sperm. Hoping we don’t get to that point. 

What is going well for you this week? IUI #3 is done

R/R? All of the schools where I live were closed today and mine did an early dismissal at 1:30. I’m lucky to have mostly highways to drive on, but it stinks. Hopefully we won’t use all of our snow days this year. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Progesterone check on Monday. 

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? Elf, Frosty, and Serendipity - can’t pick just one. 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.  4 losses, July 2016, May 2019, July 2019, November 2019.  No diagnosis yet, other than secondary infertility, recurrent loss. 

How are things going? I’m in a weird place of feeling pretty terrible, and hopeful and wanting to research everything.  This last loss just happened, and I just don’t know what to feel. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week?  The fact that we were going to announce at Christmas and I now I don’t know that we will have our rainbow for next year either  

What is going well for you this week?  We have a snow day tomorrow, so one day that I took to recover, I get for free now.  I’m a teacher. 

R/R? Most of my Christmas shopping is done, just need to wrap. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? I should hear from my RE in about 10 days, to talk about the genetic testing that we had done after this loss.  

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? I love The Santa Clause and Polar express. I did just watch Noell on Disney+, and that was really cute too. 

@ruby0902  I’m glad your holiday season is slower paced.  At some point I’d love to ask a few questions about your thyroid issue diagnosis.  I’m trying to build a list of things to ask my RE about when we meet in a few weeks, and have always wondered if thyroid was an issue for me. 

@emeraldduchess. I love The Holiday too. Fx you can find some joy while the anniversary comes. 

@flinstone-2 I LOVE Disney!  I’m going again in April, and we were there in July. I’m so jealous you got to go at Christmas time. It’s so beautiful there this time of year.  

@NYTino24 Hi Friend. I’m sorry you are stuck in limbo. I hear you on the wonder of where any of our angels would be. Hugs ❤️

**TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @littlebug2010 Hope you get some helpful results.
    @flinstone-2 Glad you had a great time and are enjoying Disney + now!
    @emeraldduchess I’ve never looked forward to conferences, so good for you! I’ll be thinking of you this week, as always.
    @ruby0902 Hope they can squeeze you in or at least get you some BW and a refill.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @ruby0902 I hope the thyroid meds get sorted out quickly for you! So nice that YH is enthusiastic and a good support. 

@emeraldduchess  I’m glad you’re feeling confident and not anxious! I hope O comes before Saturday, FX! And I hope Saturday passes easily for you. 

@flinstone-2 I’m glad your O came back so quickly. That what ifs definitely suck. So glad you had a great time at Disney!

@NYTino24 congrats on being done with IUI3, but I understand your mixed feelings about the EDD.  I’m sorry you’re getting the run around with IVF too. 

@littlebug2010 I am so sorry. Hopefully you get some answers. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. CP/MC at 5 weeks in October  

Status: TWW, 7dpo and desperately trying to convince myself I can’t be having symptoms (or wanting to test) at this point...

How are things going? Ok. Glad thanksgiving is over and I don’t have to deal with family comments anymore.  But DH is away and I am already struggling not to obsess over POAS-ing, and his absence makes it harder.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? I’ve been beating myself up for things like drinking a coffee or a diet soda (caffeine and artificial sweetener *eeek*) or working all night, with the subtext being that those things caused the MC and will again (and it will be my fault). I know better, but I’m struggling with negative self talk  

What is going well for you this week? Im working a ton this week, so hopefully some good distraction  

R/R? one of my coworkers is being really whiny about how busy her weekend on call was, and demanding special treatment. It rubs me the wrong way because I miscarried during my weekend on call and couldn’t get anyone to cover for me so I just had to essentially wear a diaper and take ibuprofen like candy. (I didn’t tell them why, they probably would have been more sympathetic if they knew, but we’re not telling people were trying because of the culture of my workplace towards pregnancy). I know I can’t really be mad that they didn’t miraculously know, but it still irks me to hear her complain  

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope, or at least I shouldn’t. May end up testing on 10dpo when my husband is back for 24 hours. We’ll see  

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? I wish I was more of a movie person. I don’t have the attention span lol. I love all the Xmas music on the radio though. 

• @littlebug2010 - I'm so sorry for your losses ♡ I would be happy to share my experiences on RPL testing - feel free to PM me when you're ready. I was fortunate to have a supportive obgyn and we really went through the full gamut of testing this summer. I couldn't have completed it without a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th opinion as I  learned how to be proactive for my health. It's been a total game changer for me. 

@flinstone-2 - I love LOVE Disney World and seriously, I'm a convert! My husband's fam goes every year for vacation. The first year I went with them, I was like, what kind of waste of time is this and why is everyone so into it?? Now I have all the gear/apparel and genuinely look forward to going, like months in advance! Haha. 

@NYTino24 - I can't imagine the stress of having to cycle through those IUI's and hope this is the one for you, or at least if it's not, that you you'll be able to quickly move forward to next steps. It's really frustrating when you can feel in yourself that something's not being addressed! I think Dr's rely a little too much on generic paths at times without really taking in their patient's situation/needs. 

@notagoodpatient - I totally hear you on the difficulty restraining to POA-anything. So hard to be patient, and that is all ttc and getting pregnant seems to be! Fx for you this cycle and at least your DH's return can be a good marker.
    I would have been annoyed by the whiny coworker too - our life experiences truly shape our perspectives.

@emeraldduchess - hugs ♡ The first anniversaries coming up on BFP or EDD can be really tough. Take care of yourself, I'll be thinking about you this week. 
  • @ruby0902 Thank you.  I will probably message you soon.  I have had some testing done, and I need to go back through it all to see what they did again, and then look into anything else that I might want done.  I just want to make sure we arent jumping into something if we dont really need to.  Im worried that if we jump into IVF, and its really a thyroid issue, or something else like it, that IVF wont solve the problem, and we will end up back here again. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Miscarriage at 7 weeks Nov, 2019.

How are things going? Not too bad I guess. Plugging along best I can. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? I’m struggling with my hormones. They have been through the roof lately. I have been crazy emotional and crying all the time. It sucks. I’m also struggling with my HCG hormone. I want it to come down more quickly as I’m Impatient. I was hoping it would be back to zero but sadly no ☹️ Was still at 230 ugh..I’m hoping next week it will be super low. 

What is going well for you this week? Well my company Christmas party is later this week so I’m looking forward to that and having some drinks, food and dancing it up with my co- workers. Going to go cut down our Christmas tree this weekend as well which will be fun and nice to decorate. can’t wait! 😁 

R/R? I was excited for Christmas but not sure how I feel now as everyone will be buying for baby to be for my SIL and I’m really not overly excited and thrilled to watch them open gifts for a newborn baby. Will make me sad as I would have been almost 14 weeks at that point 😭😢  

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Had my weekly blood work done yesterday to check my HCG levels and thyroid. Both Still coming down which is good. :) 

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? The Santa Claus with Tim Allen and Serendipity

• @mindyb2019 Hope the HCG drops faster. I feel like it often drops in half each day, but it’s different for everyone. 
    @notagoodpatient I’m sorry your family and coworkers aren’t more supportive. I always tell myself that unplanned little ones or planned ones in some conditions often make it through really tough stuff and it’s nothing I did to make it happen. That helps me.
    @flinstone-2 did you test?!

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. 

MC at 7 weeks in 1/19 & at 5 weeks (CP) in 8/19

How are things going? Pretty good...I’m still hopeful for this cycle, but I’m starting to lose hope the closer I get to testing. I don’t have any symptoms out of the ordinary...I’m not temping, so I don’t have that to over-analyze though! Haha.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? This cycle is our last chance to get a due date before our original one...just a year later. I know it doesn’t matter, but I just really thought we would be successful by now. I feel like it’s going to put a damper on Christmas celebrations for us if we weren’t successful this cycle!

What is going well for you this week? Work has been busy, and we are halfway to the weekend!! Can’t wait for a lazy weekend with MH after so much traveling last weekend!

R/R? Can Disney+ just be my perpetual Rave? I just love it...we watched a couple Christmas movies on it on Sunday and it was so nice! 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Testing on Sunday so I can stop progesterone if I’m not KU. 

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? Home Alone...already watched the first one this year and need to watch the second one soon! 

@ruby0902 yay for Disney+! Hope you’ve had a nice short week! And I hope you were able to renew your meds so you don’t have to miss any doses! 

@emeraldduchess sending hugs your way friend!! 💜 I have everything crossed that this medicated/monitored cycle is it for you!! I’m glad your Thanksgiving went well...sorry for the SIL comment though!

@flinstone-2 ugh, the should-have-been’s can be so discouraging! So sorry!! Glad you had a good trip to Disney! 

@NYTino24 sorry for all the emotions associated with this IUI being a success! I truly hope it is and it can bring some joy to that time of year for you both!! 

@littlebug2010 I’m so sorry for your losses and that you find yourself back here!! 💜 I hope you get some clarity from your RE...and I so hope you have your rainbow by this time next year!! 

@notagoodpatient I’m sorry that you are blaming yourself, but know that it was not your fault!! I understand though...I’ve done the same thing even though I know deep down that’s not true! Ugh, that would irritate me about the coworker too! 

@mindyb2019 sorry your hormones are still out of whack! I hope your HCG reaches zero soon! Enjoy your Christmas party!! 

• @mindyb2019 Im so sorry for your loss.  In my experience, HCG dropped regularly until about 250, and then it slowed for some reason.  Every loss I had (all were natural, except for this current one) it was almost exactly 5 weeks from the day I passed everything for AF to arrive.  Im sorry you are sad about Christmas.  I know exactly how you feel.  Luckily, no one is pregnant or has a newborn, but we were planning to announce.  I think this is going to be a really rough Christmas for me. I hope you can still find some joy in the season. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • @bluetickgal thank you. I will enjoy the party 😁 ya I hope my HCG reaches zero soon too. 

@NYTino24 thanks me too. 
  • @NYTino24 no I didn't my plan was to wait until after 14dpo if I got here, but AF came in full force today. I'm happy/sad. Happy because my luteal phase was about 11 days (I'm still confused why spotting doesn't count as CD1 and I spotted 11dpo, but stopped and today 12dpo started), but I expected it to be way shorter post loss. Sad because I kinda wanted to be KU again already, though I don't think I'm mentally ready yet. When I finally resumed cycles after breastfeeding/HA my first two LPs were 7 & 8 days before adding in prometrium, so this feels like a success.

mindyb2019 my Hcg went from 96 to 27 in just under 2 weeks.. I haven't had it drawn again since the 27, but I ovulated 4 days after that draw and got my period two weeks after the 27 draw. I've heard a lot of women say that they don't zero out until their first AF. 

ruby0902 my family goes to Disney every year too! We're obsessed. It's so fun this time of year with all the Christmas decorations. 

I have an RE appointment scheduled for next week. We got KU before I went for a clomid/monitoring cycle and I know I *can* get pregnant without it, but I want to come up with a new plan so that when I'm ready to seriously TTC again we have steps to take. Is that dumb to go for a new consultation just as insurance for me mentally? I'm torn between taking it easy TTC and letting someone else handle it completely so I don't have to think about it. 

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 I’ve never heard that before that women don’t zero out until their first AF. Hmm.. interesting. Good to know. Thanks for sharing with me about your HCG. It’s nice to hear about other women’s experiences and how long it took etc. 

@littlebug2010 thank you. I’m so very sorry for your 4 losses. My heart goes out to you. ❤️ Ya my HCG was dropping quickly and regularly too until I hit 230 this week and now it feels sooo slow and I just don’t understand why. I feel like I’ll be waiting forever to reach zero at this rate. I just want AF to start up so I can feel normal again and know where I’m at in my cycle and start over. Ya thanks. Christmas will be tough this year but what can you do. I’m sorry your feeling sad about it too cause you were going to announce then. It’s tough I know. I hope you are able to find some joy as well over the holidays. 

A question for all you ladies that I have been curious about and really don’t know.. Can a women ovulate while she still has HCG hormone in her body? And can you get a period while still having HCG in your system? Or does it have to be really low or almost zero before AF returns? I know some of you have touched on some stuff about that but I’m not really sure. 
  • @mindyb2019 - From what I understand, your HCG has to be pretty low (like less than 10) or the body still thinks it's pregnant to some extent and you won't ovulate. I tried to have a natural MC in Dec 2018 and thought I was successful. I even had bleeding in Jan/Feb that I thought were "periods" but found out it was actually retained tissue causing abnormal bleeding and ended up needing an emergency D&C in late Feb. Tracking your HCG down is definitely a good thing! I would have found my issue a lot sooner if I had.
    You could also start regularly temping if you don't already. I've learned so much about my cycles through that, and even when I'm not ttc, it's just nice to connect with your rhythm.  I use the femometer. They have a nice app that goes with the temping and lots of tools for tracking and ttc.
  • @ruby0902 damn 😔 ok. Thank you. That’s sucks. It makes sense that the body would still think it’s pregnant. I figured it had to be pretty low. I’m sorry you needed an emergency D&C in Feb. that must have been difficult for you and confusing if you thought you were having normal periods. ya I’m definitely glad my doctor has wanted to track down my HCG. It’s a good thing even though I hate getting a needle every week 😆 but I’ll take it. Ya I don’t temp at all. I thought about starting it sometime but not sure how I feel about waking up at the same time to take it before I move or do anything lol. Does it really help? I should honestly buy one. I thought about also buying a Ava bracelet so it monitors my temp and all of that on my own and don’t have to do it myself everyday. Not sure if you have ever used an Ava bracelet or know anything about it? They are quite expensive so not sure it’s worth the price tag or not. 
  • mindyb2019 yes you can still ovulate with Hcg in your system. I've read that some doctors believe <100 the next round of follicles starts developing and you can ovulate at less than 20 hcg. I'll get mine drawn Monday again after AF and let you know what it is. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 hmm.. well that’s good to hear. Well I hope if my HCG gets down low enough I can start to Ovulate again. FX. I get mine drawn on Monday too 😁 I’m hoping it will be low. Yes please. Definitely let me know on Monday after AF what yours is. Thanks. 
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MMC at 10 weeks in October

How are things going? Temping has been going better now that I'm back to my usual schedule and getting up at the same time every day. I'm having more issues with OPKs this time. I bought the digital ones with the smiley face and I keep getting error messages, which is annoying, so I'm glad I decided to start temping this cycle.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? It's the busiest time of the year and I'm getting the crud. Ugh. On the plus side, my busiest week at work is the week before Christmas, so at least my body is getting it out of the way!

What is going well for you this week? My house is all decorated for Christmas! I wish I could keep it decorated year round - I love the warmth from all the lights.

R/R? Christmas shopping is usually really stressful, especially because my ILs insist on big gifts and I feel silly buying presents and giving/receiving "wish lists" at this age. DH and I decided not to buy presents for each other and just do stockings this year, which I'm excited about. We have to be a little more creative, but I'm not worried about buying a big-ticket item that he might hate (we still joke about the power washer I bought him a few years ago that he refuses to use... I thought all men liked power washers?! I've used it several times, so maybe he should have bought it for me)

Any testing coming up/any recent results? n/a

GTKY: What holiday movie always lifts your spirits? Home Alone 1 & 2

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • @mamasloth so you don't recommend digital OPKs? I'm kinda wanting to try them, but my cycles are usually kind of long I wouldn't know what day to start. I'm hoping for a little more "high fertility" instead of just peak like a wondfo would give. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @mindyb2019 . Ive heard the same, that around 100, your body can ovulate. I know that *TW* pregnancy mentioned** after my second loss, I got pregnant that same month (basically no real period between).  That one also ended in a loss, and it was a weird one, with slowly rising HCG and other things, so I cant say that I recommend trying before you have at least one period between, but thats my personal thoughts based on my history.  I do know that people say that the first 3 months post MC, you can be more fertile.  I have no idea when/if we will try again. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • @flintstone-2 I like that you are certain whether it's positive or negative vs. trying to decipher based on the darkness of the lines. I bought these off Amazon (because my Target never has them) so it could just be a bad batch... or I've just lost my magic touch. I never had issues in the past with digital OPKs!

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • @flinstone-2 I only use digital OPKs and I love them. I recommend them. *TW* Pregnancy mentioned** 

When I first got pregnant we were trying for 2 months before and as soon as I used the digital OPKs I got KU the first time of using them so it was really accurate for me detecting when I O’d which was early.

Doesn’t matter if your cycles are a bit longer on the instructions it comes with tells you the exact day to start using them based off your cycles weither shorter or longer. I just followed the directions it it was fine. It’s nice cause it gives you the “high” and peak fertility which I like. 

@littlebug2010 ok. Thanks for the info. Well if it’s at around 100 that women can Ovulate again then I should be around 100 or less coming up on Monday 😁 we will see. I’m sorry for your loss then another loss right after. Ya I heard that too that the first 3 months post MC you are more fertile. We won’t be trying until after I get my first period and then we can go from there. 
  • Good info/discussion! My personal experience was when i was tested last February, my HCG was around 50 and I had not yet ovulated since my natural mc in Dec. However with the retained tissue/abnormal bleeding, that definitely could have had a secondary effect. Unfortunately when it comes to mc, there is no "normal". I can definitely understand the desire to want to return to some sort of normalcy though.  @mindyb2019, regardless, I hope you ovulate soon!