July 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 11/25

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms 11/25

• @blaf322 I'm across the river where GoPuff is very popular should you need to send things again (not sure it's possible in Jersey). The Mid Atlantic definitely has some backwards booze laws...
  • So my girlfriends wanted to get together for cards and supper tonight, just the girls, and it turned out AGAIN just me and the one friend and the other 3 backed out today. So now it has turned into us two and our families. I'm sad that it went from grilling burgers to spaghetti, but laughing that a week ago one of the other girls was soooooo mad that we did something without her- only for her to back out at the last minute. Again. But I'm really drooling about the thought of a burger. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @blaf322 sorry no help on the delivery end though it looks like you got it sorted but I'm from NJ if that's what you meant about Jersey.
  • @asf0613 oh another New Jersian! I am one too
  • @modoodles ugh I remember you posting about those friends complaining last week and they pulled out again last minute? So unbelievable. Don't they see the correlation of not being invited because of how they constantly backing out. 
  • I have my sonogram appointment on the 2nd and I am so anxious about it. I want to see the baby so I feel comfortable telling a few friends so I can finally talk about this pregnancy with someone besides my husband and all of you. Sometimes I just want to have a conversation and talk about it with someone in real time and I feel like after I have a sonogram it will feel tangible enough to do so. When will Monday get here. Every day is agonizing.
  • I have my sonogram appointment on the 2nd and I am so anxious about it. I want to see the baby so I feel comfortable telling a few friends so I can finally talk about this pregnancy with someone besides my husband and all of you. Sometimes I just want to have a conversation and talk about it with someone in real time and I feel like after I have a sonogram it will feel tangible enough to do so. When will Monday get here. Every day is agonizing.
    So nice to be able to talk to close friends!! I told one of my closest friends today (who is pregnant and due in April) and I’m so happy that I have another outlet to chat in now. I feel like it’s the only thing on my mind lately so having conversations with anyone about literally anything else is so hard to keep my attention. oops!
  • @asf0613 Yes exactly. I just want bto not worrying about it slipping put or vent or worry or anything about my pregnancy but besides online venues the only other person who knows besides my husband is my online best friend. I love her and she is great but I don't always want to type everything out too. I'm seeing some close friends soon for the holidays and it would be easier to ts sometimes I feel especially when we are face to face. I'm scared Monday won't show anything too since my symptoms are very slight (thought they always are) so seeing the photo will just solidify it more finally. 
  • @enchantindragon, I totally hear you.  Mine's not until Friday the 6th.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @asf0613 I used Drizly $45 worth of wine cost me $60 when it was all said and done... which isn’t bad for a small delivery fee plus tip.
  • @kboydbowman Oh I hope the days pass by for you quickly too. How far will you be on the 6th? What really stinks is my appointment could have been this week but Thanksgiving messed it up. They originally wanted to be past 6 weeks which I am this week so they said Thursday the 28th and I was like that's Thanksgiving and they realized so had to push it til Monday so it added all those extra days. I'm trying to keep busy to pass the time quickly. Hopefully today will go fast at least. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! 
  • Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating! Here’s hoping we all make it through without throwing up... it’s a real struggle here and the cat might be out of the bag by the end of the day 😬

• @enchantindragon officially I'll be 8w3d, but I'm going with closer to 9w3d because the letrozole was making me ovulate on day 7 or 8 (21 day cycles).
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• I just cried at an iPad commercial.  That is all.  
  • @asf0613 oh another New Jersian! I am one too
    I am one as well!
  • 1ilovec11ilovec1 member
    edited December 2019
    @JessDG I cried at the (I think) same commercial! I have watched it 3 times and bawled like a baby each time.
  • I have been having the weirdest dreams lately. (Grey's Anatomy Dream ahead) Last night I dreamt that Amelia Shepherd told Linc the baby wasnt his, and she also told Owen, and then she ran off, but JASON MOMOA stepped in to comfort her. I dont know where aquaman came from, but he's not Linc and I like her with Linc! 
  • JessDG said:
    I just cried at an iPad commercial.  That is all.  
    The one where the two girls make a video about their grandma? If so, same. And so did MH who is not pregnant. It's a sweet commercial!