Group 3 (July 17-24) Check-in: w/o 11/25

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?

Re: Group 3 (July 17-24) Check-in: w/o 11/25

• EDD/weeks+days: July 19, 6+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green!

Baby is the size of a(n): "the end of a match" lol

Upcoming appointments: repeat early US to try to catch a heartbeat and see the embryo on 12/5

How are you feeling? Good, tired, sore boobs. No real morning sickness yet, but feeling a little bit uneasy in the evenings. Yesterday I was hardcore craving a krispy kreme donut which is interesting because I've been gluten free for a year and there's really nothing I can do about that one - sorry little bean.

Raves/Rants: I'm so excited to go home this week for Thanksgiving to tell my family our news! It's the first on my side of the family, and I can't wait to tell them. Thanksgiving is only my parents, siblings, one in-law, and her mom, so it's a group I feel really comfortable sharing with at this point. 

Questions: none atm, shockingly.

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I wasn't thinking of anything, but now I'm wondering if we should get a head start on any nursery things we'll need. Gotta get the stuff/spend the money at some point, might as well take advantage of deals, right?
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Guys - Just found out i'm pregnant so thought i'd jump in!

EDD/weeks+days: 7/19, 6+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out! I have a 2 year old daughter and 8 month old son, so my husband thought it would be fun to be team green this time around, but I am way too type A and need to know!

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Upcoming appointments: None yet - need to call my Dr today.  I think she will be surprised to hear from me.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good, I have had waves of nausea mostly in the afternoon and some of my sons baby food is really grossing me out :(  Im also exhausted by 4pm and the last few nights have been getting in bed right after I put my kids down around 745pm. 

Raves/Rants: Im a little nervous with the upcoming Holidays as I don't want to tell family about this pregnancy yet, but I am typically a wine drinker and I know there will be questions if I am not partaking with everyone.  I used the antibiotics excuse when I was first preg w my son, so I don't think that will fly again either.  We will be with my husbands side for Thanksgiving so I'm hoping I can just hold a glass of wine and not really drink it and that they won't notice. For a Rave, we will be up in NH for the rest of the long weekend and I have a spa day booked for Saturday and I am SOO excited for some alone, relaxing time!

Questions:  None as of now

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?:  Not shopping this year, we are taking our kids to Disney for Christmas so that is their present, and we don't need anything else!  It is a great time to get baby stuff though, I got a crib & dresser and the second seat & adaptors for my Uppababy stroller last year on sale!

• Hi gang!  I hope everyone had a nice weekend. 

EDD/weeks+days: 7/24; 5+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n): an appleseed

Upcoming appointments: I have an u/s with my RE's office next week and can't wait.  I still have no significant symptoms so I just want to know everything is cool. 

How are you feeling? Fine.  I feel nothing.  I'm tired but I'm always tired when the weather gets colder.  

Raves/Rants: My H was away this weekend and it rained all day yesterday so I was in the house all day and alone with my 15 months old.  It was the longest day I have experienced in a very long time. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?  I haven't even thought about it.  Maybe I'll do some research today!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• edited November 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 7/18. 6 weeks 2 days

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out to plan better this time. Team Green for my first and third so it'll be nice to be on a different side again.

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet Pea

Upcoming appointments: I get my first ultrasound in a week, Dec 2. I'm really antsy for it. It would have been this week but Thanksgiving pushed it. I'm anxious to see the baby so it becomes more solid and real finally. Its still hard to believe we are here sometimes so it will be nice to have something concrete to look at.

How are you feeling? Fine. A little more tired, a little more gassy, more pee breaks and I'm starting to break out which is always a joy. 

Raves/Rants: Nothing much to say again. Life is pretty even keel I guess.

Questions: Is anyone announcing soon? We aren't telling our kids til the New Year so not telling family til after too but I kind of want to tell a few of my closer friends soon so I can talk about it with someone. Besides my husband only my online bestie and all the Internet strangers I have encountered in message boards and Facebook know and I want to talk sometimes but have no one to talk with yet. I want to see the baby first before spilling so I'm waiting til after the sonogr in a week but I just want to talk to someone and can't yet since we haven't shared.

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything. I'm waiting for some Amazon deals on gifts. I haven't really thought about baby stuff because I do have a lot left over still as we didn't purge a ton before. Also since I'm finding out I want to wait to get more gendered stuff which won't be for a few more weeks. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 6+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: hoping for blue, but not sure if we'll find out

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: next tuesday

How are you feeling? Great, besides the congestion

Raves/Rants: I'm looking forward to 5 days off! We are taking the girls to Frozen tomorrow and they're so excited!

Questions: none 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Nothing specific yet, but something mat grab my attention.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @enchantindragon I have told a few random friends and my yoga instructor but we are going to start announcing at Christmas.  I just really want to get through Thanksgiving without being found it but it will be tough.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• EDD/weeks+days: July 22, 6 weeks ish

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): can't remember 😅

Upcoming appointments: next Tuesday with my GP to confirm, need a referral to see a midwife.  I have a possible practice picked out but not sure if I'll stay with them.  It will probably be another week or so before I can see the midwife, hopefully they'll include an US. Haven't had one yet!

How are you feeling? Nauseous but not too bad, tired in the evening and my boobs are growing.

Raves/Rants: I'm ok at the moment, just want a medical professional to tell me it's real.

Questions: does anyone have a podcast or book recommendation?

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Nothing this time.
  • nutter_beannutter_bean member
    edited November 2019
    @enchantindragon

The new year is a great time!

I told my best friend and my husband may tell his mom but otherwise we are waiting until Christmas to tell family and friends. I'm a little nervous because it's not quite through the first trimester but seems like the best time.

• @b_1029 congrats on the good US! That's awesome!

@smpic2287 welcome & congratulations! I'm jealous of your Disney trip, that sounds fun

@enchantindragon I'm telling my parents today most likely (eeeep!!) And my siblings this week. We'll tell DH parents and siblings when we see them the weekend after Thanksgiving. I told my boss last week because we're close and I'm too excited, and also I feel like I have a lot of drs appts getting this all started and I felt like it'd be hard to hide. We might tell some close friends around Christmas, but won't do anything public (social media, etc) until January at some point. It's my first so I'm really eager to spread the word!!...but also recognize I should be cautious.

@nutter_bean are you looking for pregnancy focused books/podcasts or just general? I love sharing and hearing book and podcast recs!

• EDD: July 21. We will see what the doctor says. 

Team: finding out. I can’t sit and wonder for 9mo. It would drive me mad. 

Upcoming appointment: December 10th. But I have to go in sooner for my annual blood work for thyroid. Then my physical is December 13th. Got a full week of appointments. 

Feeling: good. Get a little nauseated when I do too much. Tired too but I’m trying to push through and boost some stamina. Still early, get morning sickness closer to 7-8 weeks. 

Rant/ Raves: not a fan of my doctor but do t feel like going through the headache for a new doctor. Besides I don’t see her much, more of the nurses. That’s the worst thing for me. Again, it’s a little early to have many complaints or great things yet. 

Questions: n/a

shopping: nothing. Have 2 kids so I really don’t need anything. 

• EDD/weeks+days: July 21st and I am 6 weeks and one day 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green- keeping it a surprise 

Upcoming appointments: First prenatal December 19th

How are you feeling? I have been feeling fatigued and tired a lot lately. I have been experiencing muscle aches and pains too. I have been also feeling nauseated throughout the day.

Raves/Rants: First time mom here. Nerves are starting to come up about excited and fear of having a baby. Worry about doing everything right to try and have the healthiest baby especially since i am in my late 30s.

Questions: when will I start to show? When should you start telling people? What should I ask at my prenatal appointment 

Pregnancy announcement clothes
  • EDD/weeks+days: July 20 / 6+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out

Upcoming appointments: A little less from two weeks from now. It'll be my 8 week sonogram and initial prenatal appointment. I'm still not at 100% excitement level yet as I want to make sure everything is A-OK and viable. I'm really looking forward to this appointment and just knowing if it's all as it should be.

How are you feeling? Cramps here and there, but overall fine. I have noticed I'm more tired lately though. This is my first pregnancy so I'm a little unsure on what all to expect.

Raves/Rants: I'm more annoyed with finding out so soon before spending Thanksgiving weekend with my family and having to come up with a lame excuse for not drinking as it's too early to make an announcement yet. My sister has been pestering me about it (saying my 8-year-old niece thinks I'm pregnant) and not fully buying my excuse.

Questions: None at the moment. :)

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I'm holding off on buying this for now.
  • edited December 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: July 21 6+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out.

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea! :)

Upcoming appointments: December 20th. Can't come fast enough.

How are you feeling? A bit nauseous, but overall pretty good. Feeling like a bum because of all of this fatigue as well! Thank goodness for DH or nothing would have gotten done this week. 

Raves/Rants: Not super happy that my first appointment will be at 9 weeks, but I'm a teacher so available appointment times were limited. Hoping so much to hear that heartbeat! Lately I've been happy that my boobs are sore because then at least I know that the little nugget is probably still hanging in there. ;)

Questions: Anybody else going to a regular doctor for their first visit? Does it make a big difference? 

Got an Instant Pot and LET ME TELL YOU it's a GAMECHANGER. #lazy
  • EDD/weeks+days: July 23 6.3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out! 

Baby is the size of a(n): Ladybug

Upcoming appointments: December 12th- 8 Weeks Exactly

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Honestly thankful for the sore boobs and morning sickness after previous losses.

Raves/Rants: frustrated with how hard I have to push for my doctor to do anything extra for me after two losses this year. I finally was able to get her to draw labs and put me on progesterone suppositories as a precaution (my levels were pretty decent this time). I know the offices see a lot of losses, but it seems like they are desensitized to it when you have a worry or question. 

Questions: None yet :smile: I’ve been obsessively reading these boards non stop. 

Currently working on saving money and not spending on little things so I’m trying not to even look... lol