Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 11/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:  

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/27

• gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited November 2019
    Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: first day off this week! I have lots to do before we leave this evening to see DH's family for Thanksgiving. I'm doing all the laundry, making an apple pie, and packing all of our stuff during the day. My hope is that we can take off shortly after DH gets home from work. I'm really looking forward to spending time with his family. Most of his siblings live in other states so we only see them all at once, once a year, if that.

Edited to fix month/cycle. Just realized I'm starting month 6 here.

CS/Q:  no. 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited November 2019
    Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD:  12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, BDing, Balance supplant, Ubiquinol, PNV

R/R: this is my last shift of a whole bunch in a row and I am so excited to have a few days off. I’m not telling DH about anything fertility related but I feel like he must know I may have been fertile or something because he’s been all over me these past few days lol so that has me thinking maybe I’ve O’d too. I’m not sure. I’ve never O,d before CD 19 and had very clear charts so this is very frustrating. I’m almost considering stopping temping and taking OPKS and winging it but I also kind of want to find out if I O later lol 

CS/Q:  Idk I wish I started using my OPKS right after I stopped bleeding but here we are. Also I woke up at 4am and my temp was 97.08 but then at 5am it was 97.48 and I Don’t know which one to take because I always temp at 5am

• @gingermama29 enjoy your thanksgiving and family time
  • @gingermama29 - I hope you have a great trip and enjoy the time with your family!

@inthewoods23 - Fingers crossed that you get to leave extra early today!! 

@tryingktogku - Fingers crossed you O soon!

Month/Cycle: 16

CD: down cycling right now, so doesn't matter

WAYDTGKU: IVF - first frozen transfer

R/R: Leaving early today, so I just need to survive the next few hours! Headed to the grocery store when I get off so wish me luck haha I'm making this pumpkin apple bundt cake to bring to Thanksgiving tomorrow (I brought it last year and it was a hugggge hit) and I've also been craving shoofly pie (haven't had it in a good 8-9 years) so I'm going to attempt to make that later today too! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to relax and enjoy the day!

CS/Q: nope, I stopped charting for now. 
  • @gingermama29 safe travels!!! Hope you enjoy your time with YH's family! 

@inthewoods23 Have a nice QUIET work day! Hope you get to leave early!

@tryingktogku I would keep going until you get CHs! GL!!! 

@feather_heather Ack good luck tonight at the store!!!! (PLEASE tell me you're not attempting MB!! That place is going to be a madhouse! I'm on my way to mine this morning, will report back if so :D
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited November 2019
    @mvt2003 I didn’t respond to you the other day but if I have to cycle with someone, you’d be my pick 😍 sorry you’re back here, I should be back here this weekend. 

Edit: I’m a dirty dirty lurker 🤣
  • @tyrion_ 💕💕💕💕 you’re going to make me emotional, friend! 

• @mvt2003 - :s ughhh yes, I'm going to MB! May the luck be ever in our favor!
  • @tryingktogku multiple days off FTW! It's hard to tell if you did O early. Sometimes a gradual trend upward in temps is a sign of O (vs the big temp bump).

@feather_heather hope the crowds aren't too bad at the grocery store! It always seems to be crazy in the morning with people realizing they forgot things.

@mvt2003 GL in your turkey trot!

@emiliadkay omg I would have been packing days ago 😆 I don't understand you people. I'm such a planner though. And plus also, I think I generally just love traveling so I get excited early and pack early.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Morning girls and happy Thanksgiving Eve!!  Already popping in here...

@gingermama29 Your weekend away sounds perfect!  That's great you'll be able to spend time with YH siblings.  Have a great time!

@inthewoods23 Great you are the only one in the department today... sometimes it's nice to be alone, esp if it's quiet... which I hope it will be for you and you get to leave early.  I like to turn the lights off when I'm alone at the office as the bright lights tend to bother my eyes.

@tryingktogku Sorry you are confused about your O...  I would say keep temping to see if there is another shift then you can confirm O.  If you're not sleeping well, that could affect your temps... I've had to discard temps based on that, so maybe that has happened if you are waking up frequently/tossing.  Hope you get clarification soon.  Enjoy your time off!!

@feather_heather Good luck at the grocery store!  I ended up going yesterday on my lunch and the place was a madhouse!  Your cake sounds yummy, even though I'm not a fan of pumpkin, I love apples!  I've never had shoofly pie, what is it?  Enjoy your day!

@mvt2003 I'm sorry you are back over here friend.  Good luck at the supermarket!  I'm jealous you are off already... enjoy the day!  Wow, turkey trot too?!  You are so good!!  My goal is to hit the treadmill tomorrow morning!  lol...  Glad the weather will be warmer than last year, jeez you are a trooper!

@emiliadkay OMG you are too funny!  Well I hope you are able to pack and get everything ready for your trip and make it to work.  Where are you flying to?  Have a great trip!  I don't see your chart in the spoiler...

Month/Cycle:  3/4

CD:  7

WAYDTGKU:  Less stress this cycle (good luck to me)... fertility vitamins for hubs and me, tracking cm, EODish

R/R:  My boss said we are closing a few hours early today, yay!  Getting a manicure on my way home then cooking/baking for tomorrow with hubs.  We've decided to have appetizers for dinner (baked stuffed brie and bruschetta) along with some red wine to kick off our holiday weekend.  Sometimes I just love appetizers for dinner.  We are both having bigger lunches to tide us over... leftovers from our dinner out last night.  Few more hours........

CS/Q:  nope not this cycle
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • thanks all! I kind of want to stop charting everything because I think it’s just making me more stressed out lol anyone who is taking a break or has taken a break how did that go? 

@inthewoods23 Ou I hope yo I get off early today! 

@f@feather_heather good luck in the grocery store today lol 

@e@emiliadkay  Ou I was thinking of trying that! Glad you are getting better temps!

@m@mvt2003 enjoy your run! Great way to prep for all the food to come lol 

@z@ziggymama06  thanks! I do sleep well my puppy just gets me up in the middle of the night to pee sometimes so that’s what I chart as disrupted sleep lol but I always go right back to bed! Do you think you are less stressed because you’re not charting? I kind of want to stop but I don’t want to stop then regret it lol 

• @inthewoods23 thanks friend. I hope it's nice and quiet today and you can get out early!!

@tryingktogku thanks! I hope you get some clarity on your O soon. FX!

@feather_heather thanks friend. I hope the day flies by. Also that pumpkin apple Bundt looks amazing!!

@mvt2003 good luck at the turkey trot tomorrow!! Last year's sounds rough! Glad you have a slightly better forecast for this year's.

@emiliadkay DH is actually 12 years younger than his youngest sibling. They're all in their mid-late 40s so he's only recently gotten close to them. They were all teenagers when he was born. But we're excited to get to spend time with them. Safe travels today!

@ziggymama06 thanks friend. Sounds like a great day planned! Glad you get to get out early today! Enjoy your mani and evening with YH! 
  • @tryingktogku Oh I see.  I always get up in the middle of the night to pee... I sleep with my puppy too, but he sleeps through the night lol...  It's a bit too soon to tell regarding not charting.  I'm happy to not have to get up in the wee hours of the morning to temp and not have to worry about OPKs and obsess about it... We will see how the cycle goes since this is the first one not charting.  I'm pretty regular though.  Next week is FW... I just know that I looked at my chart and "charts like mine" obsessively last cycle when I temped, and that really can't be good.  I'm a type A planner so this not being in control with TTC is a total mindf*ck for me.  I figured let me try something different where I don't have an abundance of information to get in my head and see how it goes.  What's the worst that can happen... another month I'm not preggo?! lol

@inthewoods23 I just saw that you are going to three dinners tomorrow!!  That's awesome that you'll get to taste so many different options... but you'll need these...  :D 

Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • emiliadkayemiliadkay member
    edited November 2019
    @mvt2003 How far is your turkey trot?? You're inspiring me -- it's going to be 40 and drizzly for us tomorrow morning and I've been dreading it/thinking of skipping, but it's just 2 miles and if you handled 12 degrees...

@tryingktogku I have dropped and then brought back both temping and OPKs over the course of this TTC adventure, and I felt good about that decision at the time -- it was nice to relax a bit -- but now that I'm still going and back to "all the things," I regret not having that data for the prior cycles. That's just one person with an acknowledged lack of chill, though.

@ziggymama06 Just my hometown (1.5 hour flight). I'm flying United basic so sent some stuff ahead with DH, so it wasn't all that much too pack. Only a half hour late to work! (eeeeekk whoops) Manicure is such a good call to kick off a holiday weekend - are you going festive or neutral?  
  • @emiliadkay it’s a 5k so 3.1 miles! You can totally do it! 

Thanks @ziggymama06 @tryingktogku @gingermama29 @inthewoods23 I’ll think of you ladies while I’m running tomorrow! 

@feather_heather eeeek good luck! I just left and it wasn’t too bad yet! 

• ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited November 2019
    @emiliadkay LOL only a half hour late for work.  Great that it's short flight!  I haven't flown basic yet, but I hear you can't even bring on a carry-on.  These airlines are getting ridiculous.  I love festive colors, but not so much for Thanksgiving haha... I'm getting gray because that's my neutral and plan to wear gray tomorrow.  I'm a psycho that brings her own polish because I have soooo many colors.  Plus this way if I get a chip I can fix it.   :)

PS. My hubs said last night that I should get a yellow beak on my thumbs then a different color on each finger to replicate a turkey

ETA PS and spoiler.

Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Shoot ladies, I should have said in my R/R that we're going to a minor league hockey game tonight! We've done this for the last 3 years since they always have a home game on Thanksgiving Eve. It's really fun and DH loves watching me shout at the players. I'm always for them fighting 😆
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • I’ve decided that I’m going to just keep temping and using up the rest of my OPKS until AF or (always hopefully) a BFP. And next cycle I’ll do NOTHING when it comes to charting lol. So I’ll see all you ladies here tomorrow with a much better mind set because I think my crazy work schedule is making me a little irrational haha thanks for all the emotional today!

@emiliadkay I too am a person with lack of Chill haha and my temps last O were higher but post O were about what they are now for a day or two so who knows. 

@ziggymama06 lol I love your mindset! But temping is actually one of the reasons I am consistently getting up at 5am and working out/ staring my day which is good in the long run but some morning I do really want to sleep in hah