Group 3 (2/15-2/21) Check-in w/o 11/25

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) Check-in w/o 11/25

• EDD/weeks+days: Feb 20; 27w5d 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pinkkkk

Baby is the size of a(n): bunch of bananas, camping lantern 

Upcoming appointments: Monday for GD test

How are you feeling? Good! 

Raves/Rants: So ready for thanksgiving and some days off. Not ready for GD test. 😆

Questions: nope 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Maybe a laptop for work, but I don’t usually take that much advantage. I should do more. 

Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @jvk2012 baby girl is definitely going to give DS something. I just don’t know what yet. Probably hot wheels because that’s his only interest 😆
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @jvk2012, my daughter picked out a lovey for the baby to give her when she’s born. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 28w3d - 2/16

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  pink

Baby is the size of a(n): lettuce, again?

Upcoming appointments: nothing on the radar, chiro next week? After the dec visit we go every other week and then switch to weekly fairly quickly.

How are you feeling? feeling ok! had a little anxiety this week that I cured with aromatherapy. Specifically, I have a rose water mask that just really calmed me and then I used lavender. 

Raves/Rants: My mom is here for Thanksgiving but still sleeping while I "work" from home. Brother will get here at about 1:30. Excited to make desserts today! DD has been incredibly cute. I was explaining to her (again) how her Fifi is my Mommy and Uncle Sky is my brother and she says, "Like Uncle Scar??" I am excited to make Sky play chutes and ladders with her this weekend.

Questions: ?

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? You couldn't take me out shopping on Friday - I would literally rather stab myself in the eye. I am already done shopping for Bella but on the hunt for a dollhouse so might peek at that Cyber Monday. I also need to get DH a dress coat but he doesn't want me to spend too much money on it. I feel like a coat is something you have to spend money on or it just doesn't last and looks cheap so I will probably just put it on the credit card he doesn't have access to and he will never know. Sometimes being in charge of finances can be helpful haha. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• EDD/weeks+days: 28w5d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: blue!

Baby is the size of a(n): MacBook Air keyboard...however big that is?

Upcoming appointments: regular check up next Friday. I’m on the every 2 week schedule now and agree that Feb is starting to feel really close!

How are you feeling? Large and not really in charge lol. Back is achy most of the day :( and rolling over is such a chore 

Raves/Rants: Rave: aside from aches and pains, still feeling good otherwise.
    Rant: In addition to Feb feeling so close, it also feels like time has stopped the last few weeks and I’m wondering how much bigger I will be getting over 2.5 ish months 😳

Questions

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?

Not sure - I’ll probably just scroll different websites for deals but I’ll be at home - not looking to get out in the madness! I do miss shopping for clothes during these major sales.