edited November 2019 in February 2020 Moms
EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 1 (2/1-2/7) Check-in w/o 11/25

• EDD/weeks+days:  2/7/20, 29w4d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Acorn Squash

Upcoming appointments: December 3rd

How are you feeling? I am doing ok. Still in a lot of pain in my pelvic area and hips. Was going to make an appt, but am trying to just wait until my regular appt next week. 

Raves/Rants: Rant... my 6.5 year old is on a sleep strike and it is killing me. She is all of a sudden scared of everything, is "lonely" and doesn't think it is fair she has to sleep alone and her Dad and I get to be together, her stuffed animals freak her out, oh and she likes our bedding color better than hers...eyeroll. Just a few of her excuses. Normally I would cave and let her come sleep in our room but I am having to stand strong because this needs to be over before the baby comes because she will not be in our room when I am waking up a few times a night to feed her brother. Anyways, I am just exhausted today after only getting 2 hours of sleep and am really missing my exceptional sleeper. And also missing my sweet little girl. Not the one that tells me, " I don't get it. Why do all my friends have the best parents, and I have the worst?" at 1:30am....  :'( Well kid, I guarantee if your friends are pulling what you are pulling at 1am, the parents will be reacting the same way I am.  

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I am at a loss this year and my brain is just not on Christmas. But I will be trying to find a tablet for my daughter so she has something to play with when the baby gets here and can stop using my phone. Any suggestions on a good tablet for a 6.5 year old?
  • @bg122785 Oh no. I'm so sorry you're dealing with a tough sleeping phase. I hope it ends soon! 

EDD/weeks+days: 2/5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Blue

Baby is the size of a(n): acorn squash 

Upcoming appointments: I have an appointment with my regular OB on Dec 5 and then I have my first NST and ultrasound with my MFM on Dec 11. 

How are you feeling? I'm tired...like all the time. But on the bright side, I'm really enjoying all these movements. I've reached the point of pregnancy where it looks like there's an alien in my stomach. I like looking down and seeing my belly jump and distort whenever this kid decides to roll over. 

Raves/Rants: My house is sick. Both DD and DH have a bad cold. Thankfully, DH doesn't fall victim to the "man cold," but it's still rough when everyone is under the weather. My toddler isn't sleeping well as a result and actually threw up twice last night. I don't think it's a stomach bug...but when she gets very congested and cries, it often makes her throw up. All that makes for even less sleep. I'm hoping everyone is feeling better by Thanksgiving. I'm also hoping I make it out alive. Hopefully this is a bug I've already developed immunity for... 

Questions: None this week. 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I don't know if I have anything specific in mind. I'll just be on the look out for good deals for gifts. I'm 100% an online shopper though, so the only thing I know for certain is that I'm not going to be braving crowds or fighting strangers for discounts. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/weeks+days: February 3rd / 30 weeks today

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Blue 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Zucchini? Maybe as tall, but this sizing thing is becoming more inaccurate by the week. 

Upcoming appointments: 
    Today for a check in and the Pertussis vaccine. Had the flu shot on Saturday, hoping they don’t interact and make me feel like crap.

How are you feeling? 
    Im tired and starting to feel some pressure and cramping that makes sleep near impossible. I guess that’s all normal but I’ll mention it at the doctor today. 

Raves/Rants: 
    Thursday is turkey day and I’ve never been more excited! 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? 
    Absolutely  nothing! I never really invest in these shopping holidays because I typically DIY gifts. So I’ve taken the whole day off just so I can sit on my couch with my pjs on and not have to do anything. The excitement is unreal 😂
  • EDD/weeks+days: 29+4 / 2/7

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Hawaiian Pineapple 🍍

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow morning, if we don't get a foot of snow (seriously this has been rescheduled 3x now.. ugh)

How are you feeling? Probably better than I deserve honestly. Having to turn over at night because of hip pain/realizing I'm on my back is now fully waking me up as well as my 2x trips to pee. I haven't slept through the night since I found out I was pregnant but waking up extra to move is wearing me out. I can feel the stretching pains again in my really low front belly/pelvic area and in my left hip but it comes in waves. I think I had my first BH last night too, my belly was like rock hard for a few minutes before I was ready to go to bed so I just "walked it off". I mean I think it was a BH? Haha. I've also been a cry baby this week, DH came home wayyy later than we agreed on from hunting last night  without calling/phone was dead and I lost my mind. Also cried putting up Christmas ornaments because the hooks kept falling on the ground. Oh and TV makes me cry. So. Everything. Jesus take the wheel. 
    Other than all of that mess I feel really good most of the time. 

Raves/Rants: Rave- my sister, her H and 3 month old daughter (my only niece!) come in from CO on Thursday AM and I have tomorrow off... I can't wait to see them all and get baby snuggles. 
    Rant- I ABSOLUTELY HATE DEER SEASON 

Questions: When should I start buying "stuff" for this baby? My baby shower isn't until like 3 weeks before my due date but part of me thinks it's a bad idea to wait that long? Or is it?

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything
    I'm terrible at shopping and spending money (see above) so I will definitely LOOK at things online but I won't actually go through with a purchase. Lol we want a 70" TV... $$ 😝

@bg122785 I remember being a little kid about her age asking my mom and dad if I could sleep on the floor in their room during a storm and mom said to go back to bed(so I did) and I still think my mom is/was a great mom and I'm not scarred for life. Sorry your lil one is being needy at the worst time of night, I hope it is just a phase (a really short one!) Sleep is crucial right now lol 

@lanie1000 praying the sickness doesn't pass along to you and that it leaves your household ASAP! 

@Mandk1233 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊 Congratulations on being officially DONE with capstone!!!!!!! You're free!! 
  • @foreveronyourside, personally I’d want a car seat and a safe sleeping surface before 37 weeks pregnant. Those are the only 2 big things you need right away. And a pack of diapers and some outfits in case baby comes early. 
  • Lurking from group 2. @foreveronyourside I agree with @jvk2012 I’d want a car seat and sleeping surface. And if you have a special coming home from the hospital outfit. My first came at 36+6. Everything else is really no big deal to wait for the shower. 
  • @foreveronyourside and @mandk1233thanks ladies!  I am praying it is just a phase and will end soon. I feel like I had this coming as pay back because I literally slept on my parents floor for like 3 years straight. But in my defense, there was a robbery a few houses down and the owner was killed by the intruder and I was traumatized because of that. But I am just holding strong right now and maybe she will finally get it here soon and just go the F to sleep. lol
  • @mandk1233 I am glad you and baby are ok!! <3