Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS week of 11/25

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

**If you are having a hard day re TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Pregnancy may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.** 

What number are you trying for? 

Month/Cycle? 

WTO/TWW? 

Ages of other child(ren)? 

Any thoughts about this cycle? 

Any questions? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: 

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! 

Re: TFAS week of 11/25

• What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 5/4

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 21 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? NTNP.

Any questions? Nope

R/R: I'm looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with the ILs. All of DH's siblings will be in town and staying for several days so we'll get lots of quality time with them. The last time some of them saw DD was close to a year ago if not longer. I'm excited to see her interact with her cousins (the youngest of which is 10 and the oldest is 13). They were enamored by her the last time some of them saw her (I think she was 4 or 5 months old!). We'll miss swim lessons on Saturday due to travel but our hotel has a pool inside, so I might take DD swimming there.

A play kitchen. That's what DD is getting for Christmas from us.
  • What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? Benched

WTO/TWW? Benched

Ages of other child(ren)? 1.5, 5.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope

Any questions? Not at the moment

Rant/Rave/Brag: Both my recliner and my couch broke last night and I just can't deal with that on top of everything else right now. It's also day one of my second grad school semester and I can already tell I'm going to hate one of my professors. It's not going to be a good week.

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! New furniture maybe? 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • What number are you trying for? THB #2

Month/Cycle? 14/12

WTO/TWW? TWW!!

Ages of other child(ren)? 7

Any thoughts about this cycle? Feeling pretty good now!  IUI was yesterday and it went really smoothly. DH had a decent count of 10mil and fantastic motility of 99%! So the RE was happy with those numbers. We are gonna get a +1 in tonight of HIO, so I'm happy knowing we literally did everything we could this cycle. And I start progesterone on Wednesday so I feel great knowing that if the IUI worked, the progesterone will prepare my lining to where it needs to be!

Any questions? nope!

Rant/Rave/Brag: I am so happy that hell week is over from last week at work. It sucked big time and I had to give some webinar trainings over the weekend to an outside agency that is helping us with staffing for today. Today is probably going to suck as there will likely be a lot of "fires" we need to put out but It's a short work week and Wednesday will be here soon enough! I'm very excited for Thanksgiving and getting to relax for a long weekend.

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?!  I hate shopping on black friday!! So I'm really not eye-balling anything in particular. We'll see though.

@gingermama29 Isn't it the best to watch the cousins get together and play?! 

@ashaislurking oh my goodness both of the broke! That is a good excuse to go shopping then on Black Friday! I"m sure you'll find some great deals!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Sorry I never came back last week. I got a little overwhelmed. 😂

What number are you trying for? #2

Month/Cycle? 5/6

WTO/TWW? WTO 

Ages of other child(ren)? Just turned 2 

Any thoughts about this cycle? CD1. 💩

Any questions? Nope 

Rant/Rave/Brag: excited for thanksgiving week. My husband is off all week so we’ll be able to get lots done! I want to get the rest of my Christmas stuff out. And cook of course! 

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! Meh, I don’t really shop on Black Friday but I’ll see if I can find some deals for DS. 

@gingermama29 I’m also thinking about getting DS a toy kitchen. I really like the ikea one, but I’ll shop around. They have cute veggies too. I bet they’ll have a good time with DD. DS has a friend who is 9, and they get along well!

@ashaislurking oh no! I’m sorry about your furniture! Maybe you’ll find some good deals around this time! I hope your professor isn’t too bad, that’s the worst! 
  • @kpearse99 that’s awesome about the IUI, and numbers! FX SOOO HARD! I hope your work week isn’t too bad! It sounds like you’ll have a pretty relaxing start to the TWW! 
  • @kpearse99 I am super excited for you! Hopefully this is THE cycle for you ❤
    @ashaislurking there are usually a bunch of good furniture deals this time of year for the holidays 
    @gingermama29 play kitchens are the best. Literal minutes of peace! 😆

What number are you trying for? 2

Month/Cycle? 1/ start of 2

WTO/TWW? WFAF 😒

Ages of other child(ren)? 4 next Monday

Any thoughts about this cycle? I blame DH, his need for me to be on top caused gravity to work against me. However, it will be nice to drink this weekend. 

Any questions? Wondering if I should try temping but not sure how it works. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: i just need to get these 3 days over. DH got all of my Christmas decorations down so we have half od the inside and half of the outside done. 

Month/Cycle? 1

WTO/TWW? WTO/WAF (IUD removed11/20)

Ages of other child(ren)? 4

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just waiting for my cycle to show itself, I didn’t have periods while IUD was in so I have zero clue what my cycle will look like. Started temping as of Sunday so that I could start learning how that works and gettin used to it.

Any questions? Not yet.

Rant/Rave/Brag: Frozen 2 was excellent!!! Praying today and tomorrow go quickly because I am so ready for the holiday! Wednesday I only work till noon and then head to DDs school for their thanksgiving luncheon party. After that MH should get off at 3 and we head to the inlaws for the holiday weekend!  

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! Based on the responses so far it feels like this is an UO but I LOVE Black Friday! Haha. That might make me sound materialistic... but we get hit hard during the holidays because we have Christmas, then our wedding anniversary, then DDs bday is New Year’s Day, then MHs bday is mid Jan too. We do everything possible to not pay full price for any toys/gifts. MH is also an extreme couponer, so he will do anything to save money. Lol. Needless to say, there are many things we are hoping to snag on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Off the top of my head: Frozen garmin activity tracker for DD, doll bunk bed for her dolls, FB portal for my parents. 
  • @gingermama29 that’s so great that you guys will have so much family around for the holiday. Also, I definitely saw a few stores that have the play kitchens on sale for Black Friday. I think Target, Walmart, and Kohl’s. 

@ashaislurking ugh, I am so sorry that both your couch and recliner but the dust! Crossing my fingers for you that you can find replacements for reasonable prices this week/weekend! 

@kpearse99 hurray for feeling good about the IUI. Crossing all my fingers and toes for you guys!! 

@photographerwife so jealous of your husband having the whole week off! Hope you guys have an awesome and productive week. 

@legendairymomma😂 Sorry about your husband and his positional preferences! Now you can tell him “see, that didn’t work so this time we do it my way!” 

• kmallskmalls member
    edited November 2019
    @gingermama29 all that family time sounds great! Particularly as you have your own hotel room, lol. We got a KidKraft play kitchen last year and it was a huge hit - def recommend that brand. 

@ashaislurking ughhh I’m sorry about the furniture, that sucks it happened all at once. I feel like furniture stores will for sure have Black Friday sales, so keep your eyes open! Hopefully you can find some good deals. 

@kpearse99 I’m SO HAPPY your IUI went well, that’s got to be such a relief going into this holiday week. I’m sending every good vibe I've got your way — hopefully this is your cycle! 

@photographerwife I’m sorry for cd1, it’s such a bummer. But hooray for the silver lining of thanksgiving booze? My husband is home all week after today and I CAN’T WAIT. I hope you get lots done this week! 

@legendairymomma - order/download Taking Charge of Your Fertility, it’s such a wealth of information and explains temping/charting. Def worth a read! 

@krystrist2014 - I’m with you, I’m ALL OVER Black Friday for the deals (though I won’t step foot in a store, haha). It’s like a competition to me to see how much off I can get things from full price. Also, I’m so glad you loved Frozen 2! We’re going to bring the 4 and 3 year olds to see it on Saturday, which will be their first movie theater experience. Can’t wait! 
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited November 2019
    What number are you trying for? 4

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 4.5, 3, 20 months 

Any thoughts about this cycle? I feel really good! Our timing was great so we’ll just see if the fertility gods cooperate. 

Any questions? Nope 

Rant/Rave/Brag: my husband is just working today and then he’s off all week! Hallelujah. He can come with me to DD1’s preschool Thanksgiving party tomorrow and then hopefully we’ll get a lot done this week. I’m really looking forward to the time together! 

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! I freaking LOVE Black Friday/cyber Monday. I loathe going into stores but I’m an online detective tracking down good deals. Last night we pulled the trigger on a Kitchen Aid mixer that I’ve been wanting, plus a Ninja coffee system that DH wanted. Randomly they were both available at Home Depot which has an early Black Friday sale going on, so, score! We also ordered a new lawn ornament, which we do every year. This year it’s a hippo wearing a tutu :D Our yard looks so freaking ridiculous every Christmas season and it’s just going to get worse, lol. 
  • Oh! This is super random but for those on Facebook, join the Sample Sale Mom group! I’m not affiliated in any way, but they post all the good sales for kid stuff (and mom stuff, too!) and I’m obsessed. 
  • @krystrist2014 I can't wait to take DS to see Frozen 2!!! I'm dying to see it myself haha

@kmalls That's so great that both you and YH get to go to the preschool thanksgiving party! That will be adorable and I bet your DD will love having both of you there! 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

Month/Cycle? 2/2

WTO/TWW? Tww

Ages of other child(ren)? 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Even though I’m not temping my breast are tender and larger, so I still get a little mf action. But at least I’m not trying to read a temperature on a chart to see if it tells me something. 

Any questions? Why are pms and pregnancy symptoms the same?!?!

Rant/Rave/Brag: just two more days of work and my boss is out of the office for one of them! 

Nothing really. I did ask for a small dyson vacuum since ours is kinds has run its course. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @ashaislurking oh no, sorry about your furniture. And grad school is rough, especially with a crappy professor. What are you getting your degree in?

@kpearse99 glad everything went great yesterday!! I'm rooting so hard and crossing everything for you!! I agree that I hate Black Friday. I'll only do it online. And yes, I love watching the cousins play together! I'm really looking forward to it.

@photographerwife enjoy all the quality time with YH! Some of the ladies on my DD's BMB bought the Ikea kitchen and love it! I'm looking at a Kidkraft vintage-y one.

@legendairymomma echoing what @kmalls said about TCOYF. It is super helpful and explains charting and temping. I'm really glad I read it and am glad to be temping.

@krystrist2014 oooh I really want to see Frozen 2. DD is still a bit young for movie theaters though. She definitely doesn't have the attention span for a whole movie yet. The Thanksgiving luncheon at your DD's school sounds awesome! Enjoy! And thanks for the heads up about the kitchens!! I'll keep an eye out at those places! Hopefully I can get them online and don't have to brave the craziness of the stores!

@kmalls oooh yay!! Kidkraft is what I'm looking at!! FX for you this cycle!! Glad you had great timing! And your Black Friday finds sound awesome!

@mamasloth so exciting about your brother! Enjoy your family time!

@blackgirlmagic FX for you this cycle. It is super cruel that PMS and pregnancy someone are so similar. Just makes the TWW even more of a mind f*ck. 

Month/Cycle? 6

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 16 months

Any thoughts about this cycle? Feeling kind of ambivalent. This is the most expensive time of year for us to get KU (a full extra 12 months of daycare before K) and it would be nice to be able to drink during Christmas and New Year's. But I have an OB appointment in January and it feels like I should make a solid effort these next two cycles if I'm going to push for some testing then.

Any questions? Nah

Rant/Rave/Brag: DS is at my parents with DH, meaning I've been solo in my own home for the first time since he was born (will rejoin them tomorrow night). Man, there is a lot of time in the mornings when you don't have a kid underfoot! 

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! New sleep sacks. DS has outgrown his but still seems to really prefer them for sleep, so time to restock. They had a BOGO 50% off sale last year so hopefully the same this go-round. 
  • @mamasloth that's great that you're getting morning runs in!!

@blackgirlmagic ahhhh the PMS/Pregnancy symptom saga is AWFUL!!  It really is such a cruel trick that our bodies play on us. I hope you don't go too crazy during this TWW!

@emiliadkay So much time in the mornings when you don't have to run around taking care of everyone and everything!! I hope you enjoyed some alone time!
    Our TTC Journey

• @emiliadkay I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about daycare costs while TTC! This will be our cheapest month, because the cut-off in our town is Sept. 1. DS was born Sept. 29, so I hate that he misses the cutoff for everything by only a few weeks! 

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • emiliadkayemiliadkay member
    edited November 2019
    @mamasloth You have to! Daycare's like a second mortgage where we live, so an extra month or two adds up super quickly. At least from everything I've read, your DS will be a rockstar at life later on :) being one of the older kids in the class seems to statistically give them a leg up on everything!

@kpearse99 Thank you, I'm definitely making the most of it! I'm trying to dip a toe in here slowly and follow along before inserting myself in all the conversations above, but have to get in a quick yayyyyyy for the IUI! Sounds like it really couldn't have gone any better!
  • @gingermama29 YD is going to have such a great time with her cousins. She’s going to love them and they are going to give her so much attention. Have a great time! We are missing swim lessons this week too, we go on Fridays when I’m off, but it’s closed on Black Friday. That’s nice that you will still have a chance to swim though!

@ashaislurking I’m so sorry about the furniture! It sucks that things always seem to happen in waves like that. 

@kpearse99 I’ve said this multiple places but I’m saying it here too, I’m so excited for you this cycle! I hope you get all of the fires put out this week and can have a totally relaxing weekend! 

@photographerwife oh no I’m sorry for CD 1! I hope you have a productive and also relaxing week with YH off! 

@legendairymomma sorry about imminent AF! I agree about the book taking charge of your fertility. Total game changer for me!

@krystrist2014 I loved Frozen 2 also! People are saying it’s better than the original which I don’t agree with but I definitely wasn’t disappointed. DD wasn’t either!

@kmalls oh my gosh I love that you are going to put a hippo wearing a tutu in your yard. So awesome! Enjoy the thanksgiving program and your family time, sounds like an amazing week!

@mamasloth that’s a great point about temping making it easier to get up. Maybe that will motivate me to start temping again! Have fun talking wedding and spending time with your family! Is your LO in the wedding?

@blackgirlmagic ditto on the pregnancy/PMS symptom thing. I’m to the point where I’ve had every symptom and not been pregnant so that has finally settled things but I had a long run of BSC! 

• Our TTC Journey

• Short check in/rant: I'm officially two hours away from all of my family with my youngest. We need to be at the hospital at 6am for blood work and surgery prep. I'm not doing well. I'm super anxious and I really don't like it. I just want this week to be over.

Sorry I'm not being super active right now, I promise I'll read through posts more thoroughly and respond soon. I'm just trying to get my bearings right now. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking we are thinking about you and hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow.

Take deep breaths! Can you call or FaceTime someone in your family to calm your nerves?
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 I'll have friends and family checking in throughout the day. The morning will be the hardest. My dad will probably be awake though if I need to talk. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• sending you and your LO my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery @ashaislurking
  • gingermama29 we got my daughter a play kitchen last year and putting that thing together took hours. I don't mind putting things together, but there were so many little parts that it drove me nuts. 
    @photographerwife I hope you enjoy every moment of your husband being home for the week. I know my husband will want to do black Friday shopping even though we don't need anything. I think the only thing left I need to buy for my daughter is some puzzles for Christmas. I try and buy things that she needs, she doesn't need anymore toys, plus I know my MIL may get her some toys. 
    kpearse99 I hope that this your cycle!!!
    @legendairymomma to some up tracking, you pick whether you want to temp orally or vaginally. If you are a mouth breather while sleeping vaginally would be best, plus I feel like you get more consistent reads vaginally. You have to get a good amount sleep each time before you temp and you have to temp at the same time everyday to get closed circles on FF. When FF sees a three temps increase within three days it will give you crosshairs that will help confirm ovulation. Tracking your cervical fluid helps to confirm it as well. But I agree with the other ladies that reading the book mentioned above will give you a wealth of knowledge.  
    mamasloth I don't like being in wedding parties either. I just want to attend wedding and enjoy myself. I've only been in one wedding party, the bride was a good bride, but just being in weddings is not my thing. 
    emiliadkaymamasloth one of the main reasons why there is such a large gap for us is because of daycare cost. We will only have one year where we will paying two daycare payments at the same time. I can live with that rather than having multiple years of that. Daycare is just so expensive, but at the same time I know that they don't get paid enough. It's a double edge sword for sure.
    ashaislurking I hope that everything went well yesterday! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @ashaislurking think of you and your LO!!
    Our TTC Journey

• @blackgirlmagic You're right, and that's what I try to remind myself -- it is soooo much money, but DS's teachers are certainly underpaid and the whole school is a nonprofit so it is what it is. I applaud you on thinking out the kid timing and finances so carefully -- think what a moneybags you'll feel like at the end of your double daycare year!!

Month/Cycle? Cycle 13

WTO/TWW? TWW but really WFAF

Ages of other child(ren)? Almost 2. Had to post today so that I could still say “almost”

Any thoughts about this cycle? BFN today at about 12 dpo

Any questions? No

Rant/Rave/Brag: I posted about my appt in the IF thread so going to copy and paste in spoiler here. 

My follow up appointment with the RE was yesterday. I have so many thoughts about it so I’ll try to stick to the highlights. 
    I have more questions than answers. I asked her all of my questions but we just couldn’t seem to get on the same page. Everything (other than the polyp) is “fine” in her mind but I think she might mean “fine because we can still do an IUI” but that’s not the same thing to me. 
    Another part that I’m struggling with is that once the polyp is removed, she said we should only try for max 3 months on our own and then go to a IUI with clomid cycle. I believe this is because the polyp could come back. I don’t want to make this longer than it already is but I am really struggling to reconcile that in my mind. 
    Finally at the end of the appointment she asked if I had any more questions and I said that I wanted to clarify when we will have to TTA around my surgery. She explained that it would just be for the “surgery cycle” and then said we could still try up until my surgery cycle, but that there is an increased risk of miscarriage. It just really took me off guard and was she not going to mention that if I hadn’t asked? My immediate thought was that it wasn’t a huge deal since she hadn’t mentioned it so I said that it would be really hard for me to not try and she said that was fine, but the more I thought about it after, I need more information on the increased risk. If we do decide to TTA until surgery that could mean until March and that is a huge deal to me as I will be almost 37 by then. But I obviously don’t want to have a MC either. I sent her a message yesterday but I’m not overly optimistic it is going to clear up my confusion. 
    So that’s where I’m at I guess. I really wanted to have clarity and enough information to be comfortable with the plan by Thanksgiving but it looks like that is not happening. 

I didn’t want to get into this in the IF thread but I am really struggling with 1. Possibly needing assistance to do something my body has done on its own (this is mostly because our IF coverage is not great, not that I have anything against IUI). 2. All of the delays making it feel like the choice is being taken away from me of whether or not this is my last baby. If we even get a baby. 3. The guilt of this coming up over DD’s birthday/our anniversary trip/the holiday season. I want to be fully present for all of it. 

GTKY: DH decided that he wants to get a camcorder to take videos of special occasions, we are trying to make a list of options and then see if any of them are on sale. We need to get moving!

• @bows22 there is always so much on our minds, as moms, to begin with and then we get to add the whole TYGP and IF into all of our thoughts. It sucks and it’s consuming and it’s overwhelming. I’m so sorry my friend. Try to live in the happy moments with your family, as you have so many wonderful things coming up soon! 
    Our TTC Journey

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited November 2019
    @bows22 I feel like I could have written your post. I wanted / want 3 kids, but having even 2 is doubtful now considering my age (37 in March) and losses / IF, so I can commiserate. I’m only a PM away.
    @gingermama29 Any ideas which kitchen you want to get? We have a wooden one that we got cheaper used because the oven door came off and chipped. Then my son fell into the fridge door and broke it. They look nice, but plastic holds up better. 
    @ashaislurking Hope you find a good deal. They can be so expensive! Wishing a quick and easy recovery for your LO.
    @photographerwife I knew your username was familiar - our LO are very close in age. Sorry for CD1.

What number are you trying for? THB #2, pregnancy #5

Month/Cycle? 12/13

WTO/TWW? WTO/WFIUI

Ages of other child(ren)? He turned 2 on Monday 

Any thoughts about this cycle? Not hopeful. I just really don’t think anything will work besides IVF... and I hope I’m wrong.

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: Gonna be honest, I have been avoiding this thread for the past few months. I’m so lucky to have one child, but it can be really triggering to hear about third and fourth children when I have had so many losses and I’m dealing with IF. I’m going to try to get back into things here since I feel like I haven’t interacted much with some members since I’m not here and can’t handle the dailies.

GTKY: Are you looking for anything specific during Black Friday/cyber Monday?! Well, I have my BW and US that day and DS’s 2 year check up before a charity bar crawl... so I doubt I’ll be shopping.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Alright, long post now that I have down time. Surgery went really well. I've been laying in bed with DS all afternoon. He's recovering well and we're hoping to go home tomorrow. His tethered spinal cord is no more and we're hoping this surgery will help increase his mobility! 

@bows22 I'm sorry you're struggling with so much right now. I do hope your RE can answer some of your questions and that you can find the time and space in your mind to be able to enjoy your family's company over the holidays.

@emiliadkay I definitely understand both the OB appointment pressure and the daycare considerations. In the end you're the only one who knows what's best for your family. Hopefully you and your partner can talk through things and figure out what's going to work best for you.

@blackgirlmagic the symptom spotting tendency can really stuck because there are so many symptoms that are the same and most can only be confirmed in hindsight. Hang in there!

@mamasloth weddings are exciting! Kudos to you for having the motivation to get up and do stuff after you temp. I temp at 5am then go back to bed haha.

@kmalls I'm glad this cycle feels good for you! Is it bad that I kind of want to see a picture of this so called ridiculous lawn? I love weird lawn ornaments and decorations for the house. MH thinks I'm nuts. I just want a bunch of weird gargoyles.

@krystrist2014 I hope you have a great weekend with your in-laws! Hopefully temping helps you figure out where your cycle is at too. Mine is a week away from getting screwed up and I'll be in the same boat! I'm excited for you!

@legendairymomma if you have questions about temping feel free to shoot them my way! I temped when I was TTC my second and I loved knowing where my cycles were at. There's a reason I'm already temping this time around even though I'm still benched.

@photographerwife I hope you've had a productive week! Sorry to see that you started a new cycle. Cook some delicious food this weekend! 

@kpearse99 How are things going? My fingers are crossed so hard for you this cycle!

@gingermama29 It's so exciting to watch the kids get older and see how they interact with the other kids in the family. I hope you all have a blast! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @gingermama29 we’re you able to get a play kitchen?

@bows22 I’m totally guilty of being one of those people who felt Frozen 2 was better than the first! It had such a great message too. I might be a little obsessed hahah. 

@ashaislurking I’m so happy to hear that your DS’ surgery went well!! I hope the healing continues to go well! And thank you! Our stay with the inlaws has been great so far.... I think O happened yesterday or day before though! Waiting for temping you confirm. Haha. I’ll share my chart next week and you all can tell me how it looks. I felt like my first 4 temps were super wired going up down up down up. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
  • @NYTino24 glad to have you on the thread and hope you will not feel as triggered as with the dailies. I hope all your appointments went well. 
  • @krystrist2014 not yet. It wasn't on sale for black Friday so we're going to see if maybe Cyber Monday is our better bet. 

@ashaislurking glad things are going well with DS and you're settling in nicely. FX for TTC clearance on Thursday!
  • @ashaislurking sending you all the good vibes for IUD removal to go forward! 
  • @ashaislurking I hope your LO heals fast and that your IUD removal goes well.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility