Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 11/25

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 11/25

• Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 2/11 29+2

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 💙

Baby is the size of a(n): Guinea Pig!

Upcoming appointments: GTT yesterday

How are you feeling? Physically cute and strong, but heartburn is going to kill me

Raves/Rants: Got the TDAP, flu shot, and a blood draw for GTT yesterday- all the stabbing weeeeeee!

Questions: Anyone else’s provider say they don’t tell you GTT results unless there’s a problem? I’d rather have someone call regardless, but they acted like people who choose this model of care never fail the GTT. It kind of felt dismissive of my worry 😒.

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? We intentionally buy nothing, although I usually try to go out and support a local shop for Small Business Saturday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @craftywitch Oh man, you did get all the stabbing haha. And my provider will call regardless, unless it's an US and they want to discuss it. But I have the portal so I can see my results beforehand lol. But I would get annoyed for sure! 
    TW
  • Options
    @craftywitch, I got a message in my online portal when I passed in both pregnancies. I assume if I didn't pass they would have called to discuss.  My ultrasounds that have been fine also send a message, any ultrasounds with issues I got a phone call.
  • Options
    @craftywitch All my results get posted in my portal and they only call if there is an issue. 

@brookert615 good luck with the house hunting!
  • Options
    @clee5711 So sorry the kids are not feeling well! Hope they feel better soon! 
    TW
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe Yay on the 4 hour work day but bummer about working 8 hours on Thanksgiving! 
    TW
  • Options
    @um_thor Oh no, I can only imagine how tough it is without all the pillows! How exciting about your shower, glad it went well! And thanks I'm going to need all the luck house hunting, I feel like we end up liking a house and it's off the market in an instant! lol
    TW
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe enjoy the alone time! 
    @um_thor ugh about not having the pillows. I’m glad you enjoyed your shower. 
  • Options
    @craftywitch - My OB calls if something is wrong and you get a letter in the mail if it is all good.
  • Options
    I asked if results would be posted online, but labs are separate from their "portal" so they said no. I'm just going to have to call and ask and be a pain. It's not cool with me to just assume all is well unless called. More clarity required!
  • Options
    EDD/weeks+days: 29 weeks/feb 11

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): giant ass piece of boulder on my bladder. At least that’s what size it feels like 

Upcoming appointments: 2 weeks for another u/s

How are you feeling? I’m starting to pee at night which is annoying me. I was enjoying still sleeping well but that’s gone. And now that I am sick (AGAIN) it’s even harder. 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Nothing. I never do Black Friday