Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 11/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 11/25

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: CD 1

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, maca, prenatals, idk what else the plan will be this cycle. 

R/R: well here I am. Already 6 months into it. Hopefully I’ll be KU soon. I’m thankful for this board. TMI, but this AF, I started using the diva cup. I hope I like it! All good soo far, ttc has made me very comfortable with my body. 😂

CS/Q: nothing to see 

@gingermama29 aww! Your play sounds cute! I hope all goes well. And your evening sounds lovely. I LOVE my audible books. 

@feather_heather I hope you have a good week! The laundry room sounds so nice! I wish I had a dedicated laundry room! 
  • edited November 2019
    Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: OPks, temping, CM, Bding whenever we want, PNv, Ubiquinol, balance supplement 

R/R: I’m off today then back for twmore 12 hour shifts but then I have like a whole week off and I moved shifts around so I’m home for my expected fertile time so we can Bd whenever we want lol 

CS/Q: attached my FF and PREmom chart just to show why I like PREmom temp curve better, it’s not as dramatic as FF I find lol but just looking at FF it’s like hmm could be my body trying to ovulate early then I switch to PREmom and I’m like nope 

@gingermamma that sounds like such a fun night!

r@feather_heather FX for your transfer!

• @photographerwife sorry about cd 1. I do love the diva cup! I share the diva cup information with all the women I know that will feel comfortable with me talking about it. And when that time comes for my daughter(s) to start her period, I will share the focus cup with them as well. It did take me a couple cycles to get the hang of it though. 
    @heather_feather room makeovers are a lot of fun. I hope you both enjoy the process. I may have missed it, but have you completed the process to transfer the frozen embryos or are you preparing for it? 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @gingermama29 - That sounds like such a nice day with you husband!

@photographerwife - I switched to a divacup about 7 months ago and I love it! I love just having to change it twice a day and not worry about it otherwise. I made the switch because we were going on a cruise and I was going to be on my period (and I didn't know what the bathroom situation would be at the beaches and I was not about changing anything in porta potties)

@dawn_tay - I'm so jealous of your whole week off work!

@blackgirlmagic - I'm downcycling right now. Hopefully the transfer will be sometime during the week of Christmas!
  • @inthewoods23 - Oh that's awesome! You should get a fan with a heater! My dad has one, and I'm trying to convince DH that we need one too (my argument now is that I need to stay warm after my transfer lol)
  • @feather_heather frankly that might not be a bad idea since it seems like moisture stays on the walls forever (or maybe the fan just doesn't move air well enough). We do have a heater in our other bathroom but we can't use it because the tub leaks and we have yet to fix it! I love all the things we say because "gotta keep the ute warm after transfer". Do it for the ute man! Lol
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, RE (DH and I doing prelim testing this week...get results 12/6)

R/R: it's a 3 day work week! yesss! DH and I BD'd over the weekend even though he was sick and now I'm sick! haha. I knew I was taking that risk...the things we do when TTC lol. Normally I would be like, get away from me don't touch me :) Can't tell what's going on with O this month, digital OPK isn't giving me reliable info like it has past 3 cycles, but CM is getting closer and closer to EWCM so we'll see (maybe it's just a weird delay)...in any case it will be nice to have some beginning answers and info when we get results (right now this is feeling like the ultimate TWW for 12/6!!!) patience, breathe...happy I can focus on family and good food this week!!

CS/Q: nope
  • @gingermama29 hope your performance goes great tonight! happy to hear about your wonderful Sunday with DH <3

@feather_heather laundry room makeover sounds so fun! our laundry is just in a closet...I dream of a whole room one day :)

@photographerwife sorry about CD1. I've heard good things about the diva cup. curious to hear what you think!

@dawn_tay glad BD timing should work out well for you this month! fx

@inthewoods23 I am also hoping for a quiet work week :) we deserve it, right!?
  • @feather_heather oh your laundry room project sounds awesome! I love a good room makeover! Happy shopping!

@photographerwife so sorry for CD 1. I was really unsure about audio books feeling like I wouldn't have the attention span for them, but I'm really loving it! I'm occasionally popping over on my Kindle when I need to reread parts.

@dawn_tay glad your schedule will be good for BD. FX for you!

@inthewoods23 thanks! Yay for short work weeks! Hope things stay quiet!

@gladmamma sorry you got sick but FX for good timing. Hopefully you'll get some clarity with O soon!  
  • @gingermama29 Listening to a book together is such a great idea! We love doing that on road trips, and I don't know why it never occurred to me to try at the house.

@feather_heather A laundry room makeover sounds amazing!

@photographerwife Sorry for CD 1 :( 

@dawn_tay Interesting - I just downloaded premom to use the OPK functionality, and have been wondering if a full switch might make sense eventually. Are there things you still prefer about FF?

@inthewoods23 Can't tell if coworkers taking extra days off will make things nice and quiet for you or just pile on to the workload, but I hope they make the "right" decision either way!

@gladmamma We've tried to BD without kissing before when one of us was sick, and it was soooo awkward. Hope your sickness passes quickly, and before Thursday!

Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT, OPKs, BD EOD, trying to avoid sugar/carbs/dairy

R/R: Random, but we're "adopting" a local kid for Christmas this year, and my 4th grader requested an American Girl doll. I was obsessed with AG dolls growing up and browsing their online calendar is taking me way back!  

CS/Q: 

• @emiliadkay I never had an AG doll but we'd get their catalogs in the mail from time to time and I loved going through them! Kit was my favorite
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @ziggymama06 I keep reading it as girlfriend stuffing. Takes me a moment to remember you're saying gluten free stuffing 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @photographerwife I looove my diva cup! I have a retroverted uterus/ cervix so it took me a while to figure out how to place it correctly lol but since then its been great! 

@feather_heather yes a week off is much needed because i typically work like 80+ hours the week before when i end up having an 8 day stretch off lol downside and upside to 12 hour shifts 

@gladmamma are you temping too?

@emiliadkay I life FF for the advance interpretation and they have more symptoms to chart but i like the look/ inputing of premom better lol so ive been using both 

• @tryingktogku no, might start next cycle 
  • @inthewoods23 Kit was adorable. I think she came out a little later, after I was already committed to another. Alas. I spent so many hours writing down all the accessories I wanted and calculating how long I'd have to save my allowance to get them... LOL at girlfriend stuffing

@ziggymama06 You've inspired me to start mandating DH take a daily vitamin. I don't know why that didn't occur to me before now!
  • @blackgirlmagic yeah! im really liking it so far. The only reason I havent before is just because it was kind of expensive. But after getting ready to "stock up" yesterday, i just said forget it! I like that it is less waste too!

@feather_heather That sounds like an awesome reason to start using one! I dont want to think about changing stuff in porta potties either. 🤢

@inthewoods23 I hope you have a calm week! 

@gladmamma sorry youre sick now! I hope your testing goes well! I like the diva cup so far, Day 1, i had to readjust it earlier because it didnt "open" but its not bad at all honestly! and so nice that i dont have to change it so often, and less waste. Cheaper in the long run too!

@gingermama29 I hear you! I catch myself skipping back alot if my mind wonders. I really like them. I always listen driving, cleaning, showering.. etc.

@emiliadkay thats sweet! the AG dolls are so cute!

@ziggymama06 I take the now brand of maca at 500mg, you and your SO can take it, and I try to do twice a day, but sometimes i forget. Ive read to that it can help increase libido too! That might help your EOD! lol

@tryingktogku I hope I like it too! I prefer FF for the exact opposite of what you do. Pre-mom always has a different interpretation and I like the bigger chart jumps!

• @emiliadkay that's so awesome that you're adopting a local kid. And yesssss to so the American Girl nostalgia! I still have mine from my childhood.

@ziggymama06 we're listening to the His Dark Materials trilogy. DH has read them dozens of times but it's my first go through. Ooooh I love cheesecake!! What kind are you making?
  • @gingermama29 Oh cool... how are you enjoying them?  That's a new show on HBO now, I think.  I make a NY style cheesecake with cream cheese (I mix in some low fat and no one knows, shh)... lol... I serve it plain as most of the fam likes it that way but my FIL likes cherries on his so I have those on the side.

@photographerwife Oh awesome!  Do you feel a difference?  I didn't realize that men could take that as well.  I'm going to look into this and may add it to our routine.  Thx!

@emiliadkay Yes, men's health is just as important!!  Hubs and I take them after dinner.  I put them out for him so he doesn't really have a choice lol

@inthewoods23 lololol "girlfriend" stuffing sounds fun... Like it should be filled with a bunch of cranberries or something, ha!

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @ziggymama06 I am enjoying them! DH and I watch it on HBO too! But I definitely like the books better. And yum to your cheesecake. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
  • @gingermama29 Awesome!  I'll hafta to check them out.  This may be an UO, but I don't even really like cheesecake.  It's my hubs favorite so I made it one time like 11 years ago for him and everyone loved it so now it is a tradition for Thanksgiving and Christmas. lolol
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3