Group 4 (July 25-31) Check-in w/o 11/25

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?

Re: Group 4 (July 25-31) Check-in w/o 11/25

• EDD/weeks+days: July 30th/ 4 +4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed 

Upcoming appointments: December 13th is my first appointment. Looking forward to the first ultrasound! 

How are you feeling? The all day sickness just kicked in yesterday afternoon and I just feel like I’m on the verge of throwing up all the time... making it hard to take care of 2 other littles at the same time! I picked up some Canada Dry which is helping and started unisom and B6 last night but I only took a 1/2 so maybe that’s why it’s not helping much! 

Raves/Rants: the dog was acting really strange last night and this morning. He kept falling to one side so I decided to take him in even though I feel like throwing up and we get there and he was walking and acting just fine 🤦🏻‍♀️ Glad he’s better but seriously! 

Questions: for those who have taken unisom and B6... did it take a few days to kick in? 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I’m hoping to find a good deal on a Roomba. We mostly just like to look at the deals and see if there’s anything worth buying. We check out Walmart on Black Friday but we don’t usually go until later in the day. 

• Loading the player...
  • @mrsdrez... Rambo... I love it 😊 I hope so too! Would make life so much easier! 

• EDD/weeks+days: 
    july 31/4+3

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  hoping for pink

Baby is the size of a(n):speck of sawdust

Upcoming appointments: Not until 12/12

How are you feeling? So THIRSTY and gassy

Raves/Rants: My best friend's wife has the same EDD. We're surprising our families on our annual friendsgiving on Friday (early I know). We got matching big sibling shirts for her 2, my 1 and my nephew since my SIL is preggo too (due soon but we didn't want to leave my nephew out). I'm so pumped!

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything: I'm hoping to get a Ruggable for my kitchen. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going to go ahead and post here because I am pretty sure once I get my U/S--my due date will fall here. My current due date is July 24th (5w3d)

I always said that if I had a third, I wouldn't find out--but here we are--and I think we will find out!

Baby is the size of a(n): Appleseed 

Upcoming appointments: another blood draw tomorrow TW--I have had several previous losses so even though my numbers looked good last week--we are being cautious and checking again this week.  End TW.  I have an u/s scheduled for Dec. 10th

How are you feeling? Anxious--but headaches (which I normally do not get), some smells are making me want to vomit, and very sore boobs.  

Raves/Rants: Short week this week at school!  Woohoo!

Questions: nadda

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Maybe loft beds for my boys--as they will be sharing a room, a bike for my 4-year-old, and I just added ruggable to my list @jkbrownstein!  
  • Happy Thanksgiving week ladies!
    EDD July 27th  5 weeks
    Team finding out this time!
    Baby is the size of an orange seed.
    My first appt is friday the 13th. Idk if I get a scan or not. I'll be almost 8 weeks. 
    How are you feeling? Tired. Tired of indegestion too. First day of dizziness. It didnt help that I was on my feet all day exhausting myself. My boobs....are ridiculous. I need all new bras. 
    Rants/raves- It's the holiday season. Yay....I wish I actually got time off for it tho. 
    Questions, nah
    Gtky black friday shopping.....eeeehhhhh no. Probably no. We might get out and about on Saturday and do some cyber monday stuff. But I gave up black Friday when ppl started camping out and macing each other. When I was a kiddo it was fun. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7/27/5w

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out, hoping for blue

Upcoming appointments: 12/4 with my regular ob, 12/23 with the high risk MFM who I saw for DD’s pregnancy. So glad I got back in with them with the doctor I wanted to be with!

How are you feeling? Blah. I am tired and irritable. And I can smell everything in a 10 mile radius. 

Raves/Rants: I keep waking up with the worst cotton mouth, it is awful. 

Questions: I don’t think so. My brain is mush. 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Probably things for DD- a play kitchen is #1. Maybe a few other things, haven’t put much thought into it sadly. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7/25 (I think)

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: I love being team green so I’m thinking we will again

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming appointments: 12/9 is my first appointment

How are you feeling? Tired. Ragey. I need all the salty everything.

Raves/Rants:

Questions:

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Really need to get my oldest into a bigger car seat because the baby is too heavy for the infant carrier. Hoping to find a britax frontier on sale. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • @rachstar18 check amazon open box! I have bought two britex advocates for $100 off each. One box had a dent and the other had nothing wrong.  I will never buy a full price car seat again. 
  • @kc0711 I didn't even know Amazon did open box!
  • @kc0711 I’ll do that! I’m pretty particular about car seats since it’s a safety thing. Is it literally just the box was opened and then product returned? If I can’t get a good Black Friday deal, I’ll definitely be doing that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • kc0711kc0711 member
    edited November 2019
    @magnolia305 it is amazing! I get such good stuff!
    @rachstar18 we are too. Both the seats were still in the sealed bag inside the box with all warranty information. You can pick the amount of damage that is acceptable to you. I only pick minimal box damage/very good condition. We had them checked at the fire department and there were no issues. 

And just FYI for anyone interested, if it comes and isn’t in a condition you are happy with, you can return it!
  • EDD/weeks+days: 5 weeks/July 28

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: most likely finding out 

Upcoming appointments: Dec 13 for ultrasound and appointment 

How are you feeling? Completely normal for the most part, which is slightly concerning, but I had good betas last week so trying not to think too hard into it. With my first I don’t think I got sick until 6weeks or so. 

Raves/Rants: Today is my last day of work until next week! Excited for the nice long break this weekend. I only have to survive 2 more hours here...

Questions: I posted in the questions thread, but today I ate a deli meat sandwich without really thinking about it. But just curious how strict people are being with the guidelines. I’ve never even heard of someone getting sick from deli meat, but it must be a guideline for a reason? 

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? Well I really want a new kitchen table! Not sure if they even go on sale though haha. I will probably browse online for deals, but don’t plan on going out in the craziness at all. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • EDD/weeks+days: July 31st/4w5d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green, which I assume means being as patient as possible/waiting for the arrival.

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppyseed!

Upcoming appointments: December 19th. Oddly it does not seem that far away. I will try not to hold my breath until then. That can't be good for la petite.

How are you feeling? Shocked. Haven't told DH yet because I want to tell him face to face. I did order his "Batdad" t-shirt from Etsy though.

Raves/Rants: Nothing yet. Waiting to fend off the 'Are you pregnant?' questions from people with no filter. Good friends and family know not to ask :tongue:

Questions: I am sure I will, but nothing yet.

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything? I don't tend to get in on these days, but my knitting website is tempting me with 30% off.
  • @millpe I'm kind of meh about the deli meat. I wouldn't eat a sandwich everyday or anything, but if I'm at a family event and there's imported Italian salami and prosciutto you know I'm going to eat them lol. 
  • hbird0723hbird0723 member
    edited November 2019
    @millpe I feel like I’m was super strict about deli meat with my first and now #3 I’m just trying not to eat it all the time but I’m so nauseous this time that if it sounds good and my stomach can handle it, I’m going for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, I think if you heat it up it’s ok but not 100% on that. I actually just ate a small one myself 😬

• @millpe in general I avoid lunch meat, but I know there will be a fantastic cheese/salami board at Thanksgiving that I’m for sure going to eat 😂. My husband’s aunt is the best hostess and always has such a good spread! 
  • Giving our thread a little love:

• And a little more love 😉

• EDD: July 26 5+6

Baby is the size of: the opening of a straw

Team finding out! We’re really hoping for pink this time.

Upcoming appointments: We have our first appointment and an ultrasound on 12/18. I’m impatiently counting down the days.

How are you feeling: Mostly normal still! I’m just exhausted all. the. time. And having some pretty wild dreams.

Rants/raves: We just told my husband’s family on Thanksgiving day, and it was soooooo perfect!!!

No questions

Black Friday shopping: We bought a car seat and a Tula yesterday, and a couple Christmas presents for our kiddos. I’m waiting for my felt supplier to run their mega Cyber Monday sale so that I can stock up! (I’m launching a subscription box in January, and I’m excited to get supplies at a discount)
  • Forgot to post here this week!

EDD/weeks+days:   5 weeks 3 days  , EDD July 29

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Finding Out

Baby is the size of a(n):  Appleseed

Upcoming appointments:  Ultrasound scheduled for Thurs. December 12

How are you feeling?   Pretty tired.  Not a ton of other symptoms other than peeing a lot.  

Raves/Rants: I've been at my parents' house for the long Thanksgiving weekend and it has been SO NICE.  They are so helpful and deal with DS so I can nap whenever I want.  I don't want to go home!  

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: What are you shopping for this Black Friday/Cyber Monday, if anything?  I usually try to capitalize on the free shipping if it is offered.  We are going to get a fitbit for 50 bucks off at Costco for my MIL.