April 2020 Moms

GTKY - What Are You Thankful For?

In the spirit of this holiday week, what are you thankful for? I think it does beyond saying that we’re all thankful for our growing little babes, but what makes you take the time to say “Wow, I’m grateful”.

Re: GTKY - What Are You Thankful For?

• I'm thankful to only have first world problems that aren't really problems.  I'm also thankful that I'm married to my best friend.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Such a great thread. 

As I raise my own children, I become increasingly more thankful for my own parents because they were such an amazing example of what good parenting was. Their voices are my mentors as I navigate motherhood so far away from them. 
    Im also extremely grateful for my hot hot hot husband. He is my living proof that soulmates exist. 
  • I am thankful for the experience of carrying this child, for a husband who understands me and loves me in a way I never could have imagined, parents who are encouraging and supportive, a sibling and friends who cheer me on and lift me up, coworkers who are team players, and a shorter commute coming very very soon as our office moves 10 minutes from our house in early December. 
  • I'm so thankful for my husband who has been a pillar of support through such a tough year. I can't wait to see him be a father. :)
  • I'm thankful for the fact that I finally learned the importance of self-care!! And also for spin classes. Because health is wealth, y'all!!! <3
  • I’m thankful for my husband and his ability to comfort me when my hormones have gone haywire. I’m thankful for my family and all of their love and support that it takes to raise a child. I’m thankful for a healthy anatomy scan for our little babe and a healthy pregnancy so far!