Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 11/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 11/25

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: good

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: not until af is late

R/R: since last cycle was a cf, I’m not sure how long this wait till be. Ff says that I should get my period Thursday. That would be dpo 16 which seems super long. My breast are larger and a little tender so I’m assuming that my period is on it way. 

CS/Q: not temping during tww. 😊
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Loading the player...
  • @ssbl Teachersgiving sound amazing! What a lovely thing to do! So many people have been talking about stuffing this morning (myself included) that I just want a big bowl of stuffing!

@kmalls I had a dream that I had six kids once so hopefully dreams are not prophetic!

@tyrion_ Everything crossed that the witch stays away!
  • @kmalls I had a dream I was pregnant a few months ago. Hopefully your dream actually means something 💗
  • @blackgirlmagic FX for you, but if nothing else, having an idea of your LP is still an accomplishment! 

@bows22 Hoping you're a unicorn, sweet friend, but I'm there for you no matter what. Will be checking in to see how the appt went! 

@meri-mac I totally empathize, which is part of why I've dragged my feet on telling anyone about my RE appointment. I hope the questions stop being so intrusive <3 I also am keeping everything crossed for betas! 

@ssbl omg stuffing sounds amazing! 

@kmalls Hoping your dream means something!! 

@tyrion_ Hugs, friend. I'm getting my PMS symptoms too and they suck hard. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 Thank you! Don't tell anyone unless you know they will be respectful and supportive! Hope the physical and the RE appointment go well!
  • @bows22 I don’t get Mother Nature so here’s hoping that you all caught the egg in time! 
    @meri-mac I was so excited this morning thinking that your appointment was today! And I love you for staying strong and not testing. Now I’m extra excited for you tomorrow! *TW child mentioned*:
    My ds is three so EVERYONE is asking when we are going to have another one. There have been plenty of times where I wanted to be like we are working on it, but I know that would not stop the questions. 
    @ssbl I’ve thought about using a couple of apps to help pin point my O, but then have information that doesn’t align with one another would drive me nuts and make me question myself. 
    m@mvt2003 sorry about the spotting.

• @blackgirlmagic I got asked that at work by clients so I said "We are working on it" or "Not yet" just to shut them up. Who asks somebody that in the workplace?!
  • @meri-mac I have an older colleague that is very persistent about asking. I respect her a bunch, but come on. Stop asking every time I ask you. I will say that no one under maybe 45 doesn’t ask me at all. 

• @meri-mac I will be thinking about you tomorrow! ❤️

@ssbl I think Thursday looks right! Or early Friday like you said 

@kmalls I’d totally take that as a sign too! Every time I have a dream that I start my period, I wake up and it’s true, so that’s pretty much the same thing right? Haha 

@tyrion_ PMS is such a bitch! I almost prefer AF because I feel like my emotions mostly return to normal other than the not being KU sadness. 

@mvt2003 I’m glad you have so many distractions! You are so right that this stressful week will be worth it!
  • Hey ladies! I’ve lurked some today but just haven’t had time to actually post! Hope you all had a great day! 

Month/Cycle: 18/13/3(AL#2)

CD/DPO: 22/3

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: Will test 12/8 so I can stop progesterone if I’m not KU. 

R/R: I go here now, so that’s definitely a rave! We had a really good weekend with family visiting and I’m very happy that this is a short week! FF gave me CH’s yesterday for Thursday, but I thought that seemed weird since I got a +OPK on Friday. Waited it out and it changed O day to Friday this morning and I started progesterone! 

CS/Q: None.

@blackgirlmagic fingers crossed your boobs being sore & swollen is a good sign! I’m toying with the idea of not temping the whole TWW! I got so excited with what my temps were doing last cycle, that it was a major letdown when I wasn’t in fact KU! I figure you can’t do anything about it one way or another at this point, so maybe I won’t stress so much if I’m not temping.
    @bows22 I hope you caught O and are pleasantly surprised tomorrow (I want it so bad for you)! I hope your RE appt goes well regardless though! Yes, how do short weeks feel longer than regular ones? It makes no sense! 
    @meri-mac I have everything crossed for you tomorrow! Sending all the positive vibes your way! That is super frustrating people keep asking...I’m glad you are keeping it to yourself for a bit either way! 
    @ssbl hope you had a great time at Teachersgiving! Yummy to the stuffing!! I can’t wait for that on Thursday! 
    @kmalls haha, of course it does! 😉 If only that worked every time, we’d all be KU I’d say! 
    @tyrion_ ah, sorry for the possible PMS  stuff going on! Hope that’s not it though!! 
    @mvt2003 yes, although I’m really just look forward to the pie! Sorry for all the spotting, that’s super annoying! Your weekend sounds great, glad you enjoyed it!
  • @meri-mac Everything crossed for your beta!

@kmalls @tyrion_ Oh, the dreams... My former boss came to my classroom today to tell me he had a dream that I was pregnant (with a boy) and then left immediately. Cool, thanks.

@mvt2003 Ugh, sorry for the spotting. Keeping busy is the way to go.

@bluetickgal Hooray for O!
  • @tyrion_ what the?? Does he know you’re trying? So random! Also I have a great gif for this but mobile giffing is the worst. 
  • I’ll fully join in on this thread tomorrow, it was an INSANE day at work, but wanted to say that @bluetickgal I’m only two days behind you, friend!! And my beta is on 9/9, the day after you test! So we are so close to being cycle buddies!!! ♥️♥️♥️

Also @meri-mac eeeee it’s almost tomorrow!!! We are here for you either way!!

@bows22 love you, my friend!! Can’t wait to hear the update from your results appointment tomorrow, but I’m hoping for a 🦄 for you!!! 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3