Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 11/23-24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 11/23-24

• Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited November 2019
    @kmalls sorry you have to head in to work. Other than that hope you’re having a nice weekend, too! 

Month/Cycle: 7/7 AL 

CD/DPO: 23/7 

Timing: -1, O, +1 

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: No clue. I don’t want to but I want to drink on Thanksgiving. But I don’t want to see a BFN and throw back too many to mask my disappointment. 

R/R: see above in testing 😂 Happy for a weekend without any plans before heading into a wild and busy week. Friendsgiving is on Tuesday and then I’m hosting Thursday. We’ll get our Christmas tree Friday. At least I’ll have lots of fun distractions going for me.  

CS/Q: Same old, same old. My charts are nothing if not consistent. Same temp rise every cycle Around 7dpo that makes me go “maaaaaaybe” until I go back and see it always happens. 

Edit: added spoiler

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tyrion_ oooh yeah that timing is rough for testing on/around Thanksgiving. I'd def tell myself not to test, test anyway, and then get plastered if need be because I'm a glutton for punishment. But your chart looks awesome so hopefully the drinking is definitely not needed!!

@photographerwife ugh yeah, you are definitely justified in feeling slightly bummed about your friend. Hang in there, lady, your chart looks great and hopefully this is the cycle for you  <3
  • Options
    Temp dropped to cover line this morning. Waiting for af anytime now. GL guys! 

• Options
    tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited November 2019
     @photographerwife, Ugh, Sorry about that drop 😞

edit: spelling 
  • Options
    @photographerwife 😣 Sorry about the temp drop
  • Options
    @photographerwife I’m so sorry. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink