Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 11/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 11/22

• Happy Friday!!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: Nothing big planned for this weekend other than cleaning the house and getting things ready to travel next week for Thanksgiving. DH is working Saturday afternoon but we'll get all of Sunday together.

CS/Q: my temps have been all over the place the last week.
  • @gingermama29 I probably missed it in a different conversation, but where are you traveling for thanksgiving? 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking in FF, OPKs, etc etc...

R/R: after today, DH is on vacation!! Hallelujah. It’ll be so nice to have him home all next week. We go to Thanksgiving at my parents house which is essentially down the street, so no crazy travel to prepare for. It’ll be really nice! 

CS/Q: just waiting on those crosshairs 

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 Are you looking forward to cleaning? I know that seems like a crazy question lol, but I didn’t get to clean last weekend and I can’t wait to clean this weekend!

@kmalls So glad you get to enjoy time with YH when he’s on vacation!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Does panicking count? MH and I had planned on DTD every third day this cycle... Buttt last night I started getting nervous that tonight would be maybe too late, and when I got a ton of EWCM last night I immediately texted him with our “revised bang-genda” (Yes, really. Ugh, I’m the worst.) and we HIO when he got home from work. Maybe we should squeeze another in today?

R/R: If someone had told me five years ago that one day I would be online discussing my sex life and cervical fluids in detail with complete strangers, I would have laughed in their face. You never know what road life is going to take you down lol. Thank you for listening to me, complete strangers ❤️

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 18/13/3 AL#2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, re-starting OPK’s this cycle, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Friday everyone!! We are having family over this weekend, so I’m looking forward to that! We get to show off our living room...and we will probably be spending a lot of time in there since it’s supposed to rain & be gross all weekend! 

CS/Q: O may have been yesterday...or may be today...or may be next week! Haha, only time will tell at this point!

@gingermama29 hope you have a somewhat relaxing weekend, even with the cleaning! We have to travel next weekend too, so I’m happy we don’t this weekend! Sorry I’ve been complaining about O being delayed when I know your cycles are way longer!! I’ve not been very sensitive to that, so I do apologize! 😕 

@kmalls hope you and YH enjoy some time together while he is on vacation! That’s nice you won’t have to travel for Thanksgiving! 

@ssbl glad you got some extra timing in last night!! Haha, I feel ya...I never imagined I’d be sharing this much personal info with people on the internet! We are all in the same boat though! 

• Sorry I couldn't join in yesterday, it was NUTS here at work.. ugh and today will probably be crazy too but I'll do better here I promise!  I did lurk this thread yesterday though <3

Month/Cycle: 14/12

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: 7.5 of letrozole, Trigger, IUI and Progesterone starting 3 days after O/IUI

R/R: I had my monitoring appointment this morning and it went super well. We are on the schedule for the IUI on Sunday morning and I will trigger tonight (just waiting for bloodwork results to confirm). I had 3 follies on my right side at 17mm, 19mm and 24mm so those eggs are ready to go! And my lining was at 8.4mm which is great for me! Let's do this thing!

I am so happy it's Friday. This work week SUCKED and I am so glad it's over. Although, Monday will be a nightmare but then it will calm down. I'm looking forward to a calm and chill weekend. My friends are getting engaged tonight so we'll be celebrating with them tomorrow night!!

CS/Q: Not charting!

@gingermama29 where are you guys traveling too? Maybe I missed that in an earlier post, and if so - I'm sorry!

@kmalls my parents live down the street too! And MH's parents too :) I love having family so close by!

@ssbl "bang-genda" I'm dying!!!! That's amazing!!! Follow your gut - if it tells you to HIO then have at it, girl!! Get yours! haha

@bluetickgal I hope you have a great weekend with your company! Get some games ready for a rainy day game night! Those are always fun... especially when wine is involved!

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kmalls and @kpearse99 Ooops, I don't know if I ever said -we're spending Wednesday-Saturday with the ILs, but staying at a hotel around the corner for space. They're only 1.5 hours away so it's not a huge deal.

@kmalls yay for YH on vacation!! Enjoy all that extra time together!

@ssbl hahaha hell no. I hate cleaning (though love how things look after it happens). Hahahaha it's fine what TTC does for conversation norms. I'm glad we have such an open and supportive forum though.

@bluetickgal enjoy your weekend! And girl, you have nothing to apologize for. You are absolutely allowed to complain about delayed O. It's an incredibly frustrating thing to experience! I've never once been even remotely offended by you complaining about it. We all have things that are challenging in TTC and I'm happy we can openly discuss things here. Complain away! 😊

@kpearse99 glad things are looking great for IUI #3!!! FX that your body agrees with the old saying, the third time's a charm! Crossing everything for you again!
  • @kpearse99 so excited for this cycle for you!! I hope you have a relaxing weekend after the awful work week!! Yes, games & Disney+ will be on the agenda for the weekend! 
    @gingermama29 thanks friend! I just thought about it, and hoped it wasn’t coming across disrespectful/offensive! There have been people to complain about the waiting being so terrible when they are on month 1 or 2 and I just want to roll my eyes being on month 18...so I just didn’t want it to be the same type of scenario! I’ve been lucky that since I was diagnosed with PCOS, I only had 2 really long medicated cycles that were an-o (I’d go 6 mo’s or more without my period before meds)...so I know I should be thankful that the meds help regulate me...but I still get frustrated sometimes! Like you said though, we all have challenges/frustrations...and I do appreciate that this is a safe space to share those! 
  • Sorry I am super late to the party!

@gingermama29 it's great you are staying at a hotel for space! I'd do the same thing :)

@kmalls hope you get the CH soon!

@ssbl haha the revised bang-agenda cracked me up! 

@bluetickgal Yay, your living room is so pretty that I am sure everyone loves it! Hope you get the confirmation of ovulation soon!

@kpearse99 I am so happy for you! Glad that your body responds to letrozole well! I am among the majority people that letrozole only stim one mature egg, so I switched to Clomid 

Month/Cycle: 17

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Clomid + IUI#2; CoQ10, omega-3, folate

R/R: I was soooo sleepy this morning, even though I did have a 7-hour sleep. I had a Korean BBQ last night at 8pm & am feeling a bit guilty about it...

CS/Q: not temping
    TTC #1
    *TW*
    Me: 28 DH: 30
    Married: 09/16
    TTC #1 08/18

~2019~
    IUI #1 #2 #3 with letrozole cancelled 
    Natural cycle IUI #4 10/19 BFN
    First RE visit 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#5 11/19 BFN
    Elevated prolactin dx confirmed 11/19
    Clomid 50mg + IUI#6 cancelled

~2020~
    IVF #1 ICSI+PGT-A 02/20
    32R 19M 14F 7B 7 PGT-A normal
    Hysteroscopy to remove polyps 3/20
    FET 05/20 BFP! beta #1 9dp6dt 443.8; beta #2 11dp6dt 1212
    Baby has a heartbeat! 6w5d HB 128

• Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, just saw RE 

R/R: Appointment with RE went okay...I wanted him to say that we are probably fine and should exercise some patience and just keep BDing, but he basically said that since we were there, there is likely a problem and we should address it quickly. He also seemed concerned that my cycles have gone from being about 28-29 days to now averaging 26. He was just kind of negative but then said he's been in the business of getting women pregnant for 20 years and I shouldn't worry because he's going to make it happen for us. Ugh. He was kind of annoying LOL. (also, side note...why must all of this be called INFERTILITY (ie...you do not have INFERTILITY coverage so payment for services are patient responsibility. Can't the industry call this something more positive, like fertility assistance??? Makes me so angry...sorry, rant over). Anyway DH and I will be getting preliminary testing next week and then meeting with RE again on 12/6 to go over results and based on them come up with a game plan. It feels good to at least have a course of action and be taking proactive steps since we are both 34 and haven't had children yet...and we'll keep trying on our own too because, why the heck not?

CS/Q: not temping
  • @gingermama29 I'm with you on not liking cleaning, but the end result is always such a good feeling! Enjoy a relaxing Sunday and take a breath before the holiday travel begins!!

@kmalls enjoy the extra time with DH <3

@ssbl totally feel you re discussing personal details with strangers haha! Feels good to have some where to vent and dump my BSC so I can try to be "normal" the rest of the day (or at least try haha!)

@bluetickgal so fun to get to show off your new living room! it's so pretty :) enjoy the time with your fam!

@kpearse99 enjoy a MUCH deserved relaxing weekend and celebrating your newly engaged friends!
  • @pom9207 ah, thanks lady!! I actually got a positive OPK when I got home from work today! Oh, Korean BBQ sounds yummy! Hope you can sleep in tomorrow! 
    @gladmamma thank you, it’s been very nice so far! Hmm...your RE appt does sound a bit frustrating! Hopefully your testing all comes back good though! But yes, it’s always nice having a plan in place! Hope you feel better about things once you meet again on 12/6! I agree...I don’t like the term infertility!