May 2020 Moms

Thankful Thursday 11/21

Seeing as Thanksgiving is next week, I thought it would be a good week to do a Thankful Thursday thread!  What are you thankful for today?

**TW**
Me: 35 | H: 40
Married Sept. 2013
DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
BFP!  8/24/19
DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

Re: Thankful Thursday 11/21

• Feeling thankful for MH, who has been helping to pick up my slack because I've been so tired lately.  He does it without complaint and doesn't expect much praise or recognition for it, even when I'm not super nice to him, and it's what keeps me sane day-to-day.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Loading the player...
  • Thankful for MH for being a wonderful partner all around, never needing to be asked to do something, and for taking my sick cat to the vet today. Also thankful to be pregnant with a baby chick, even if he/she makes me feel crappy a lot of the time. And last but not least, thankful to have a place full of knowledgeable and supportive mommas to share their wealth of information in this new, daunting experience.
  • Thankful for DF, he has been a trooper with feeding me and DS because cooking makes me so sick, thankful for a job I love and my amazing case load. And my biggest thankful this week has been being able to find one of the guys on my caseload who was "missing" over the weekend (long story short hospital released him to a nursing home without contacting myself or legal guardian so it was a scary two days of "we can't confirm that")
  • I am thankful that marching season is OVER, and that today is Friday.