July 2020 Moms

FFFC 11/22

*not guaranteed to be flame-free

Re: FFFC 11/22

• Loading the player...
  • Laughing @stlbuckeye132! I would have totally done the same!

@b_1029 WOW. I lurked for just a little on TTGP, amd had just started joining in when I joined this bmb, but i do remember something about this- like- they pretty much just had to look at each other and boom- pregnant. I'm sorry your cousin had absolutely no tact with her announcement. I can't wait to hear how your family reacts when you get to announce. 

• @b_1029 anyone who announces a pregnancy via a group text US photo gets major side-eye from me to begin with, but to add on top of that her insensitivity towards you? Nope. She doesn't sound like a great person. I'm glad your pregnancy will overshadow hers!
  • @b_1029 what an ass hat. That's so effing rude. I'm annoyed at her with you.

@stlbuckeye132 They don't have a plunger in the women's restroom at my office! There are 8 of us, total. So if you clog the toilet, you have to parade the plunger from one side of the office, by the men's room, clear across to the other side of the building. So, the one time I clogged the toilet, I PANICKED! I went in and out of the restroom like, 3 or 4 times in a short span, trying to get that thing to flush without the use of the plunger. :# It was so bad. A piece of my soul died from all the stress that day :D  

• @stlbuckeye132 I just gagged a little thinking of that brown ring. I would’ve run away too! 
  • @blaf322 at least you tried to remedy the situation! I would've just run away and deny, deny, deny if anyone approached me about it haha

@rachelredhead I appreciate you getting rid of the hairs left on the seat. That drives me crazy! 
  • blaf322 said:
    I don't feel the need to add an ETA for typos and spelling errors and don't plan to do it (I don't expect others to either). It's a PITA and totally unnecessary. If you don't trust my edits.... sorry not sorry!
    Yes yes yes! Same. I've definitely edited mine w/o an ETA and will continue to do so. Promise if I drastically change context, I'll explain in a ETA. Otherwise, who cares if I add a comma?
  • @stlbuckeye132 yes! Exactly that! Major changes, sure. Editing b/c typing is hard. No thanks... I don't need to know about anyone else's edits for that stuff either.
  • *lurking from April*
    @b_1029 OMG, of course she’s KU. Freaking special snowflakes. Also, I want to point out that just BC you are KU now, doesn’t mean you can’t still be annoyed at this kind of crap. I know your announcement will thrill the whole family when it comes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @stlbuckeye132 uggh, I've always been grossed out by plungers. When we bought our house, DH thought I was weird for throwing away the old plunger that the previous owners left us. I was like, "uh, definitely will never touch that, I'm buying a new one". 

@b_1029 yeah, group txt tend to be annoying anyway but that takes the cake, sorry you had to put up with that!

My FFFC is that I ordered a turkey sandwich from the deli today, totally forgetting about the no deli meat rule until I was in line paying. I bought it anyway and ate it. I'm sure it will be fine, it's not vodka or cocaine.
  • @pocketrose yesssss!!!! I dont plan on skipping sushi this time around as long as I watch the high in mercury stuff. 
  • @pocketrose yesssss!!!! I dont plan on skipping sushi this time around as long as I watch the high in mercury stuff. 
    My bf is completely neuortic and guilt trips me if I even mention forbidden foods.  We were out at Panera's last night and he realized I had the green papaya tea and he literally took it away from me and replaced it with something non-caffeinated.  It's his first baby, too, so I find it more cute than annoying, but I'll admit that sometimes it's very, very annoying.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Omg @kboydbowman I'd stab him. 
  • In regards to can/can'ts for pregnancy.  I had a glass of wine last night and then I couldn't sleep feeling guilty about it.  I made the mistake of googling if it's okay to have the occasional glass and obviously you can find whatever you want to hear on the internet but it didn't make me feel any better.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 I think the guilt is there regardless of how careful we are. I forgot to wash my grapes this week and then went down a google spiral of horribleness. 🤷‍♀️ We do the best we can while still enjoying our lives and doing what we can to ease anxiety (which may be the occasional glass of wine).