April 2020 Moms

Product Spotlight- Rockers/Gliders

Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product. Feel free to comment on threads like these throughout your time at the board, not just when they're in their week in the spotlight, if you discover something new OR are new to the board. This week it's.... Rockers/Gliders!

FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome!

For STMs:
Did you have a rocker or glider?
Cost?
Brand?

For FTMs:
Are you considering a rocker or glider?
Any you're looking at?

To  view the upcoming PSS schedule, see here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7iBv8rbDsTBMXAK7R3NWhG-619XNbpdNza2uci0iYs/edit#gid=0!
Next up: Formula/Food Stuff
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Product Spotlight- Rockers/Gliders

• I have a glider with an ottoman that we got at Babies R Us(I miss having them around). I didnt get anything fancy. Actually got one of the cheapest ones in store. I will say at least try it out before buying if you can since you'll be up feeding a lot in the beginning. We still use our glider almost 2.5 years later to read to DS every night.
    Here's what we have:

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Did you have a rocker or glider? Glider with ottoman
    Cost? We spent $$$
    Brand? Pottery Barn Kids

This (and a stroller) were our biggest baby purchases and investments with our first. Still in great shape and soooo comfortable. The only complaint I have is that I wished it reclined as well but the downside of that option, cleaning. The glider we purchased is a slipcover option and be put in the washing machine. 

Things we looked for and still love:
    extra wide (MH is very tall)
    slip cover for easy cleaning
    comfort (we tried it out in store) 
    durability. 

Our fabric is cream but this is the one we purchased 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020