July 2020 Moms

How to feel confident that everything is alright??

babyh58babyh58 member
edited November 2019 in July 2020 Moms
I am 6 weeks today and my doctor doesn't do appointments until 10 weeks. I'll have my first appointment on December 17th. How do I feel confident that everything is alright? This is my first pregnancy and I feel like I'm over thinking everything and super nervous that something is going to be wrong and I will have no idea! I have very mild symptoms, just a little nausea, mild cramping/pressure and tender nipples. 

Re: How to feel confident that everything is alright??

• Our weekly randoms thread is a good place for questions like this. Here's this week's Weekly Randoms 11/18-11/24. I think you'll find lots of people are feeling what you're feeling and they're more likely to read your post there.

You may also want to take some time to review this thread *READ FIRST* Board Organization
    and also introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better! Introduce yourself here! 
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @mecharli Welcome to the club! I think most of us feel this way, as there are no guarantees anything will turn out the way we hope. My best advice is to take your mind off your pregnancy for a good chunk of time each day- work, reading, Netflix binging, crafts, hobbies, or do something with friends... whatever will occupy your mind.