Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 11/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 11/21

• Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: 20/6ish

Timing: Work trip so just okay 

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Tuesday 

R/R: Still feeling a little out of sorts with everything I am behind on, both work and personal. The silver lining is that it’s a great TWW distraction. We have an all day training today and I need to be there for the first half but I think I’m going to play hooky for the second and catch up on some things. Really hoping that others don’t have the same idea so that I can have the office to myself! 

CS/Q:

• @bows22 Sorry you are feeling out of sorts. It is awful and all you want is for things to return to normal. I hope you can get caught up today!

Month/Cycle: 36/35

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: ER was on the 7th, Transfer on the 12th

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: Maybe the day before my beta on the 26th

R/R: Had a bit of a scare yesterday. There was a bit of spotting when I went to the bathroom last night. The literature for my progesterone said it could be a side effect, but that I should contact my doctor. I left a voicemail for the nurses at the clinic. Thankfully, they got back to me first thing this morning saying it was completely normal. 

In non-terrifying news, I was able to mostly finish the first pair of slippers for my cousin-in-law's youngest one. I only have the pompoms left which I will try to finish for lunch. If I manage it, I will post them to the craft thread this evening.

CS/Q:
  • Loading the player...
  • @bows22 You should totally play hooky and catch up! I would totally do that if it was an option! 

@meri-mac So glad you're ok, sending you good vibes that the spotting stops ASAP. Can't wait to see photos of your finished slippers!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @meri-mac oh my gosh! I’m glad the spotting has stopped. 

@mvt2003 hopefully the busy day will help it go by quickly! 

I have been on my phone the whole time during the training finding a birthday gift for DH. Very fitting since the topic is ethics haha. I feel so much better that I found something that I know he will love. I never want him to think he’s an afterthought to work and everything else going on in our lives. 
  • @mvt2003 Thank you. I am starting to get a little scared about the possibility of the blood test being negative. I know it will just be another disappointment in a long line of disappointments, but I've enjoyed the PUPO state I have been existing in. Good for you for keeping up with the workouts! I hope your meetings are efficient ones!
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7 

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -1, O, +1 

Typical LP length: 12 

Testing: I want to WFAF However...

R/R: We’ve had good timing every month and for some reason this cycle I’m like meh. Not hopeful, not hopeless. No BSC in sight because this feels routine now. I don’t want to test before AF gets here but she’s due Black Friday and I’d like to drink on Thanksgiving. But I don’t want to ruin my day with a BFN. Annoying. 

CS/Q: I forgot to temp this morning. 

@bows22 I hope you’re able to get caught up at work. I’ll be thinking of you Tuesday. Praying you have a tiny turkey cooking in there!! What did you get for your husband? 

@meri-mac I hope the spotting goes away. Any kind of bleeding stinks when you’re hoping to be KU. Hoping it’s the good kind of spotting and your sweet embryo is just getting comfy 💗 

@mvt2003 you’re just a slow moving and sore fitness Goddess 😂

• @tyrion_ Omg don't make me laugh, even laughing hurts my abs right now! :D:D:D Also, since we're essentially on the same cycle these days, I note that AF is due for me essentially on both Thanksgiving AND Christmas. Happy holidays to me :D 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -3,-1,0,1? (Short term memory of a gnat)

Typical LP length: no idea 

Testing: yesterday i took a easy@home (detects 25 mIU/ml) so no suprise I got a bfn, I did buy the FRER yesterday to test tomorrow

R/R: Its auction day at work (I am a manager at a self storage facility) so its alwaus depressing to sell other peoples stuff when you know its because of financial hardship. Also, I have nothing planned for DHs birthday tomorrow 😑

CS/Q: not temping so no chart since OPKs
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/11 or so ff says, I’m thinking 9 or 10.

Timing: good? 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: Sunday maybe? If af doesn’t show. 

R/R: feeling the BSC anxiety today. But my husband accidentally left his lunch at home today so I get to eat his extra meatloaf lunch. 👹

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 I hope that you are able to get caught up soon, and few better. That’s very sweet of you to make sure YH doesn’t feel forgotten on his birthday. 

@meri-mac I’m glad that the spotting wasn’t something to be overly concerned about. I’m sorry that you had a scare though.. so many FX for you. 

@mvt2003 sorry you didn’t sleep well. I’m jealous of your motivation... even if you are a fitness sloth today. 😂 

@tyrion_ that 20% chance or whatever every cycle is the devil. I’m feeling you. FX that this is your month and you don’t have the chance to drink on thanksgiving! 

@legendairymomma man that does sound depressing. My mom lost an old storage thing like that after my dad died, and it was super sad. :/ FX for you!  
  • @photographerwife & @tyrion_ Thank you. I am trying to keep positive. PUPO all the way! 

@photographerwife Hehehehe :naughty: Enjoy the meatloaf! Hopefully it pushes away the BSC. 
  • @tyrion_ I’m no help in your quest to WFAF, AF is due for me on thanksgiving and I’m testing on Tuesday to give me ample time to get over a BFN (and because my RE appt is that day but I think I’d test anyway). I got my H a briefcase/laptop bag. His role at work has been evolving and I think he will like having something more professional than his timberland backpack😂

@photographerwife your chart looks wonderful. Enjoy that meatloaf!