Group 4 (3/25 - 3/31) Check-In w/o 11/18

EDD/W+D

Team pink/blue/green

Baby is the size of a(n)

Cravings/Aversions: 

Upcoming appts

Rants/Raves

Questions

GTKY - What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?):

Re: Group 4 (3/25 - 3/31) Check-In w/o 11/18

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 21w + 3d 3/27

Team pink/blue/green: pink! 💕

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Cravings/Aversions: craving comfort food, cheese, specifically the hot & spicy cheez-its that were my go to study snack in college. Still not really averse to much.

Upcoming appts: 24 week regular check up December 4th.

Rants/Raves: so many awesome things right now! Had a fun maternity/holiday card shoot yesterday and can’t wait to get the photos back, excited to do a cross stitch project over the winter for the nursery and was able to finally hire a great new person for my team at work who will cover me when I’m out on maternity leave.

Questions: anyone else feel uncomfortable in their ab muscles when reaching really high or stretching? I’m wonder why that is?

GTKY - What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?):

My family does Amazon wish lists and everyone is usually supposed to have them ready by a week after Thanksgiving, so that’s when I do the shopping. Although I’m also the type of person who will go ahead and buy the perfect present if I happen to see it so I don’t forget about it or worry about it selling out/not being available come holiday time.

• Options

EDD/W+D
    :  March 28, 21w2d

Team pink/blue/green: pink 🎀

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Cravings/Aversions: my appetite has grown for sure! Just craving hearty foods lately as it’s snowy and winter just slapped us in the face this year.

Upcoming appts: just had my 20 week and everything looks great! Scan came back great. Have my 25 week December 18th and I’m doing my diabetes test.

Rants/Raves: so exciting to decorate nursery! I literally can’t wait :) finishing my registry this weekend as well so I’m excited about that.

Questions: nothing right now. Just hoping DH can feel her kicking in here soon. 

GTKY - What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?): in-between! I am trying to start now so I’m not overwhelmed closer to Christmas 🎄 

@creativesoul63 can’t wait to see some pictures! That’s so exciting :) also I feel you about the an muscles
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 21w3

Team pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): carrot

Cravings/Aversions: craving humus and chocolate 

Upcoming appts: have my monthly check up today, and had my 20w scan last week - all looked good there. 

Rants/Raves: Still suffering with SPD which I can only assume will get worse and worse as I get bigger. It's rough because I don't drive and so I'm a bit limited with what I can do with my son atm as a result of the pain. Need to schedule a PT appt. 

Questions: Anyone else getting growth scans later on? I never heard of this before as something AMA pregnancies need - my first was also AMA and I did not have growth scans. Just wondering if it's the hospital trying to get as much insurance money as poss. 

I usually start around now. I did about half of the people I need to buy for last week... But I do pretty much everything online because my family are in another country. 
  • Options
    @Madamemerle sorry about SPD, that sounds rough! And I haven’t heard of the growth scans but I’m also not AMA. Did they provide an explanation at all?
  • Options

EDD/W+D:  March 26/ 21+6

Team pink/blue/green: pink!💓

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Cravings/Aversions: finally out of the aversions phase, nothing too specific cravings wise

Upcoming appts: 24 weeks appt the first week of December.

Rants/Raves: Two raves! My best friend and my mom threw us the most thoughtful gender reveal. Everything was a complete surprise and it was honestly perfect.

I’m finally feeling her kick and move around! I was getting a little anxious because I wasn’t feeling any movement so I’m very relieved to finally feel it.

Questions: Do anybody else’s shoulders ache? I’m pretty ache free but in the last 2 weeks my shoulders are so incredibly sore. I have a tendon issue where basically all my joint tendons are more lax than they should be so I dislocated my left shoulder probably close to 10 times. Which is EXACTLY as fun as it sounds 😂I haven’t had any issues in the last 8ish years but they are killing me now! 

GTKY - What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?): oh the worst. I get good ideas throughout the year and I completely forget them or don’t write them down and then it’s December and I’m at a loss.