Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check-in w/o 11/18

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

Re: Group 4 (2/22-2/29) Check-in w/o 11/18

• Options
    EDD/W+D:
    2/27. 25w4d
    (100.5 left days according to my countdown app!)

Team:
    Pink

Baby Size:
    Cauliflower

Upcoming Appts:
    11/25 for a checkup. Moving onto the biweekly appointments now!

Symptoms/Cravings:
    Symptoms...still an achey pelvis, not convinced that's going away.
    Cravings- I really wanted some chili cheese dogs over the weekend. Had them and wasnt really thrilled about them...sad

Rants/Raves:
    Rave-i love feeling babygirl kick and move! I'm sure I'll feel a little different as we get closer and she gets bigger still...haha
    Rant- still havent received my GTT results!!! They said I'd have them wednesday...

Questions:
    Had one but forgot it. 

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
    That's a really good question....I've always considered myself a goody two shoes! Lol
    Maybe road raging it up? Haha
  • Options
    @babyroma hello due date buddy!

EDD/W+D: 20/27 25+4

Team: Blue

Baby Size: Cauliflower

Upcoming Appts: Hospital tour tomorrow (Tuesday) then GTT and repeat US/AS Wednesday

Symptoms/Cravings: No real cravings anymore.  My main symptom other than feeling huge has been fatigue.

Rants/Raves: Rave- I love feeling him move and I'm looking forward to seeing him Wednesday.  Rant- still have this lingering annoying cold.

Questions:

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? This question is really hard but it would probably be something stupid like I had to pee and got caught behind a dumpster.

Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/22  26w2d

Team: Pink

Baby Size: Kale

Upcoming Appts: 12/3 for glucose test

Symptoms/Cravings: none

Rants/Raves: @babyroma thanks for the reminder, I am now under 100 days until this baby arrives! Yay!.
    I am currently in the process of booking maternity/newborn sessions. This baby is costing us a lot of money!

Questions: 

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Are we talking petty crime or something major? For a petty crime, I would say theft because it looks like it could apply to anybody. For a major crime, I would say something white-collar like money laundering/tax fraud. 
    Disclaimer: I would never commit these crimes knowingly. I am a rule follower by nature and stand for what is right.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 2/27 (theres a bunch of us!) 25+4

Baby Size: Cauliflower

Upcoming Appts: Had one today! 

Symptoms/Cravings: Symptoms: MY pelvis hates me. Craving BBQ Chips, specifically  Pringles or Honey BBQ Lays 

Rants/Raves: My body is not handling this second pregnancy as well as it did the first. I am constantly overdoing it because I am so independent and then regretting it and being sore. I need to check myself! 

Questions: I asked in maternity clothes, I need support belt recommendations. 

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? I am not sure - i am such a rule follower, they would probably think it was a mistake or I was standing up for something I believed in. 
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: Feb. 26th/ 25+6

Baby Size: Eggplant 

Upcoming Appts: Need to schedule one

Symptoms/Cravings: Lots of indigestion 

Rants/Raves: Love all the movement!

Questions:

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Some sort of big misunderstanding!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: Feb 26

Team: Green! 

Baby Size: As tall as a chopstick

Upcoming Appts: 28 week appointment on 12/4. I’ll get my TDAP and Rhogam (sp?)shot at this appointment 

Symptoms/Cravings: pelvic pain here too! And so exhausted these days! 

Rants/Raves: Rant to parent teacher interviews tonight and tomorrow! Rave to the days passing faster!

Questions: I don’t think so!

GTKY- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done? Honestly they would never believe me! I am also a rule follower! lol