edited November 2019 in March 2020 Moms
EDD/W+D

Team finding out/pink/blue/green

Baby is the size of a(n)

Cravings/Aversions: 

Upcoming appts

Rants/Raves

Questions

GTKY: What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?) 

Re: Group 3 (3/17-3/24) Check-in w/o 11/18

• Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/26, 21w4d (technically I belong in group 4 but it’s non existent)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue 

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball cap 

Cravings/Aversions: no aversions but I want to eat all the things. Last week I got a really random craving for mashed sweet potatoes, which normally I’m not super thrilled with.

Upcoming appts: I have a routine OB appt on Wednesday. 

Rants/Raves: I’m getting more and more uncomfortable as the weeks go on but the trade off of more movement is cool too. 

Questions

GTKY: What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?) I usually start eyeballing things in October and purchasing mostly in November. This year I’m going to end up more last minute because I’m stumped on what to get my oldest. Nine year old boys are hard!
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/18, 22w5d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink!

Baby is the size of a(n): guinea pig

Cravings/Aversions: always want a chocolate iced drink

Upcoming appts: tomorrow reg OB

Rants/Raves: rant: DS skipped his nap today, but (rave:) he seems to be content playing alone right now. It would be great if he played alone until DH got home ha. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?) similar to @mommytimesfour usually start in oct. this year I forgot about a bunch of ppl until Nov ha. I was so focused on DS and my nieces and nephew, I forgot about adults. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD/W+D: 3/20 22+3

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): baseball cap?

Cravings/Aversions: just all good all the time. Especially sweets. Although today I ate a fair amount of raw veggies for the first time in a while and it felt good!

Upcoming appts: tomorrow!

Rants/Raves: I’m just so ready for thanksgiving. The part where I’m off work for 5 days, not the part where we host ALL of H’s family. 

Questions: I know this has been asked but when does the glucose thing happen again? Like 24 weeks? 

GTKY: What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?) I’m terrible. Many years H and I don’t even get each other gifts, or I’ll get him just something small I know he needs, like new shirts. We both have December birthdays so we tend to celebrate together by going out or even a weekend away (this year we’re going to a hotel/spa for the weekend) and then not give big gifts.

with DD I buy gifts, of course, but not huge ones and not many. Usually at least one is pajamas and another is clothes, and then maybe two or three toys. Her grandparents buy a ton of stuff for her so I don’t go overboard. I have only just started thinking about what to get her/have the grandparents get her this year.
  • Options
    @kantobean btwn 24-28 wks for glucose
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @kantobean my office doesn't do glucose until 26 weeks, so might differ from office to office.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • Options
    @mommytimesfour Your EDD is my birthday! Also, I have definitely been eating things I don't normally like. I don't love cereal or milk, for example, but I eat cereal almost every day.

@silverhope ...Now I want an iced chocolate drink. IDK even what that might look like haha, but I want it.

@kantobean I am ready for thanksgiving toooo except it WON'T be a break if i am behind on grading, so I am NOT ready haha because I need to get some grading in before it comes. (I will need to be grading papers that come in the Tues. before Thanksgiving--I just ALSO don't want to be grading other stuff that I've been putting off.)

EDD/W+D
    : 3/21 22w4d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: we know, not telling yet.

Baby is the size of a(n): coconut

Cravings/Aversions: My aversions are because of heartburn more than anything else--nothing spicy or flavorful. I told DH I wanted bacon-wrapped salmon the other day, and he still hasn't delivered. Otherwise, I am a fan of fruit, apple cider (not spiced though), 

Upcoming appts: Not until the beginning of Dec. (which I suppose is approaching quickly! HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST DECEMBER!)

Rants/Raves: Rave: I didn't prep lessons for either of my classes today, but they both went really well. I read the materials, but just kind of winged it. Especially in my second class, I had them write two sentences about why their research matters, based on a reading they did for today, and then I made them find someone in the class they've never spoken to and exchange their ideas, and had them make suggestions for how they might get someone to care about their research more, based on what they wrote. I think they had fun seeking out people they didn't know! I usually have them do in-class stuff like that in pre-established teams or they partner with the same person every time when it's a pairs thing. / I got my rants out in the randoms yesterday.

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What kind of holiday shopper are you? (ie. Started already in June, wait until the night before, something in between?) Last minute, super broke, giving people things I/DH made, putting other stuff on credit cards, & at the same time going overboard despite not having the $ to back it up.