Group 1 (6/1-6/6) Weekly Check In 11/18

(From May 2020 Board)

EDD/weeks+days: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?

Questions: 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now?

Re: Group 1 (6/1-6/6) Weekly Check In 11/18

• EDD/weeks+days: 11+3, 6/6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green, I feel like I'm one of only two team green here

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Upcoming appointments: Just had my first, won't have another for a month

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Rant-so tired of being nauseous and tired. Also, so frustrated that I'm in constant pelvic pain already. I like to be active, but between snow and SPD I'm in hibernate mode...except I have to chase two kids. Rave-uh, hooray for baby growing well and not being affected by the CAT scan I had earlier or serious pain killers. 

Questions: Trying to figure out how to schedule and manage appointments with preschool awful bus times, toddler nap, and no childcare...

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? Before 16-none ever. After that, 2. Now, well I guess 3, but I'm pretty excited to be done after this. 3 kids in 4 years is quite enough for my body and sanity. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited November 2019
    EDD/weeks+days: 6/1, 12+1

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): apricot 

Upcoming appointments: just had one at 12w yesterday. Baby was already just like ds. Running and hiding from the dopler. 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Feel huge despite only gaining 2 lbs. So tired but so many reasons for that. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now?
    Never wanted any when I was young. Thought we'd do three but after having one, I'm done after this at two. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/weeks+days: 11 weeks 6 days, 6/4

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): lime

Upcoming appointments: I have my NT ultrasound on Monday then nothing until December 20th. 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? Last week I was starting to feel like my old self. This week ugh. Not so great. I'm barely making it an hour after I put our son to bed and I'm so nauseous in the afternoon again. Plus my hips are hurting bad this week. 

Questions: none.

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I always wanted at least 2. I've toyed with 3 but financially 2 is going to be were we have to stop. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • EDD/weeks+days: 12 weeks today

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Finding out, hopefully in the next two weeks, but honestly, not really all that anxious to know compared to the other two.  I feel like I'm still in somewhat of a denial that this is actually really happening?

Baby is the size of a(n): plum - over 2 inches long.  That seems so big already! (I feel like I said the same thing last week, lol)

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow.  I'm excited to hear the heartbeat :)

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?  Still feeling blah.  Sunday was especially difficult. I felt hungover all day, despite obviously not drinking anything alcoholic.

Questions: 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I always wanted 3 kids.  I grew up one of 2, and having one more sibling was always appealing.  More than 3 just sounds crazy to me haha.  This will be our third and final baby :)  I'm very at peace with this being my last pregnancy!  I just wish I could enjoy it more.  Hopefully once I get to the second trimester the symptoms will ease up a bit.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD/weeks+days: 11+6, June 5th

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Green! We want the surprise too ☺️@pourmeanothermocktail

Baby is the size of a(n): lime, plum tomorrow

Upcoming appointments: just had my first one Monday so I won’t have another until mid-December 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? generally better but pretty blah today. I irritated my gallbladder yesterday and I’m paying for it today. 

Questions: 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? Actually I always said 3 so we’ll see if this is where we complete our family. I said I was done after #2 and we changed our mind after switching careers so who knows.
  • EDD/weeks+days:  6/4, 12 today 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Finding out @ the AS in January, as a happy medium between me and MH (If it were up to me I’d be team green.  MH would find out with the blood test @ 9 weeks and pay whatever it costs.)

Baby is the size of a(n): plum

Upcoming appointments: this afternoon—first appt with my midwife after graduating from the RE at 8w.

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling?  Slightly less exhausted the last few days, slightly fewer bouts of nausea throughout the day.  Emotional AF.

Questions:

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now?  We decided on 2 before we got married, and we’re done after this one (this is our 2nd).  Each time getting pregnant has been a rollercoaster of loss and facing IF.  I’m ready to be past our baby making season and into whatever season comes after that.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• EDD/weeks+days: 13+ 1 EDD May 28th

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: it's a boy :)

Baby is the size of a(n): lemon

Upcoming appointments: Dec 3rd. 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? All of the feelings. I told work and my students this week. So much support from the entire community, admin, faculty, and students alike. I have developed a fairly wicked headache. Not quite a migrain but it has been consistent for thr last 24 hours or so.

Questions: 

When I was younger I wanted 3 kids. I was one of 3 and enjoyed the dynamics. Now, we still dont really know. More than 1, but we will probably only birth one and if we want any more we will look to adopt or foster with intention to adopt.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 6/4, 12 weeks+
    Baby is the size of a: plum! That seems big already! 
    Team: Pink! We found out last week that we are having a girl. 
    Upcoming appointments: Next Monday. 

Raves/Rants/how are you feeling? I had forgotten how difficult it is during the early part of pregnancy when you can’t feel the baby moving around and you worry between each appointment. I’ll feel better when I get to hear a heartbeat again or see baby on ultrasound again. 

Questions: When will you tell people at work that you are pregnant? 

GTKY: How many kids did you want when you were younger? What are your plans now? I always hoped for two girls because I grew up with one sister and we are the best of friends. We even chose to live together for 10 years after college. I’m so happy that I am having a second girl now (though of course I would have been happy either way). My husband are both firmly “two and through.”
  • @FigTreeMama I told my boss after my 12 week appointment. There is no way I could hide my belly anymore! 
  • @runwmusic

Same.  I told my students the next day.  They were getting nosy, so whatevs.  They are all super excited and were really cute about it :) 7th graders have their moments after all!
    Pregnancy Ticker