How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are you watching right now?

Re: Group 1 (7/1-7/7) Check In: Week of 11/18

• EDD/weeks+days: 7/5 7w1d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): Brookesia Micra Chameleon 

Upcoming appointments: 12/9 US ... I can't waiiiiit! Baby boy will look like a little gummy bear more than likely and it'll be so cuuuute!

How are you feeling? like a bucket of yuck today.... but, between now and last week, I have been feeling mostly good, so I'll take it!

Raves/Rants: I had such a good weekend with my O16 BMB friends! My friend PR'd during her half and then we went to dinner with 2 others and we lost of voices from talking so much :D I'm super close with one of the girls and she gave me a huge tub of pregnancy clothes. We're similar in size but she's bigger up top and I'm bigger in the hips. I still need to try on the jeans and such, but a lot of the tops were just too big. Oh well! I'll see her again soon and can get them back to her.

GTKY: What are you watching right now? Excited to see what everyone else says for this. We're watching Parks and Rec but I don't love it. It's like a 2nd rate The Office. I'm also re-watching The Office along with The Office Ladies podcast. 

I want to check out Succession (I think that's the name). Several on DD's BMB are watching it and like it. 

Recommendations: If you haven't watched I'm Sorry, do it. NOW! It's HYSTERICAL. Workin' Moms and Schitt's Creek are also the best! All on Netflix, of course :smile:

• @blaf322 ah we just finished Schitts Creek! It was SO good!! And I just noticed a new season of Workin Moms is on Netflix..yes!! 
    I also love that both of those are filmed in Canada
  • Loading the player...
  • @coffeeandcookies84 I'm perpetually jealous of everyone in Canada for getting to see new seasons before I can here in the states!!
    Semi-related... I couldn't get into season 5 of Schitts. I think I just loved all the Tina and big romantic gestures from last season too much lol
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7/7 6w+6d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: green for now!

Baby is the size of a(n): Apparently the size of a honey bee 🐝 

Upcoming appointments 11/28 for dating ultrasound. 10 days!!

How are you feeling? like crap. I’ve got zero appetite for anything I make at home, even my morning smoothies have taken a backseat. Also I’ve been falling asleep between 8-8:30 every night, so I’m completely useless right now 

Raves/Rants: I’m down to 2 pairs of dress pants for work that im rotating throughout the week, and already need to wear my jeans with the elastic hack, so that’s going well. I’m trying to hold out on buying some in between sizes but I might crack soon. My eating habits definitely aren’t helping.

Questions: nope

GTKY: What are you watching right now? We’re also watching Parks & Rec! We’re on season 5 and it has definitely gotten better! I agree that it’s not quite as good as The Office though. 

I’m also watching episodes of This Is Us every now and then on Netflix
  • @coffeeandcookies84 We're mid-way through season 6
    Your name made me think of this and feel like maybe you'd appreciate it b/c of your username? My friend and I walked 2 miles (our cars were stuck in the hotel because streets were closed for the marathon) because she noticed an Insomnia Cookies during the race. It was 100% worth it and I almost cried when I realized I left the remaining half of my 2 cookies in the hotel once I left to go home :tired_face:
  • @blaf322 oh no! I feel for you girl. that probably would have been the first thing I grabbed when packing up...well I probably wouldn't have had anything remaining now that I think of it :)
  • EDD/weeks+days: 6+5

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: green! Looks like there’s only one in there so now I’m just going to enjoy 

Baby is the size of a(n): pea

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow with RE for another US, 26 NOV for OB intake 

How are you feeling? Eh, previous losses have put a damper on my excitement, but I’m cautiously optimistic 

Raves/Rants: my RE...god love her...I feel like I have to jump through so many hoops for appointments. I’m a provider too, but I’ve put so much on hold and cancelled a bunch of dates because this was important, but her staff was so rude about me not being to come in Wednesday this week.probably hormones, but I’m just already perturbed—she’s 2.5 hours from my house, so it’s a whole freaking day ordeal 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What are you watching right now? Greys anatomy because I can’t stop no matter how bad it’s gotten 
  • @footdrbritt Grey's has gotten bad? It seemed like it was getting better at one point but I just fell of with watching it and didn't ever have the time to pick back up. That makes me feel better about not catching up. Though, maybe that's what I'll do on ML... catch up on Grey's.
  • @blaf322 this season isn’t so bad, but it’s gotten away from the cool medicine side and more
    soapy. I still watch it because I can’t stop myself lol
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7 weeks and 3 days due July 3 (GP says 1st or 2nd... will confirm at dating US)

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Probably such a noob but what do we mean by green? Anyway I think we will find out :smile:

Baby is the size of a(n): uncooked macaroni

Upcoming appointments: this Thursday with my GP again. I think we'll review my 5 week bloodwork and do a gynecological exam. 🤞the hospital calls me soon to schedule my first US.

How are you feeling? Good, which I don't always feel great about haha. Still only a little bit of boob soreness. That's pretty much everything that is obvious. I'm just anxious to get confirmation that all is well in there. Also had a bit of spotting, I would love for it to not come back.

Raves/Rants: Social pressure to drink! I've basically been avoiding to chill with friends at night because I know they'll make comments about me not drinking and I'm not ready to tell them. 

Questions: Can't think of anything!

What are you watching right now? Just started The Good Place and I like it!
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7 weeks 1 day

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): gummy bear!

Upcoming appointments: second US on the 27th.  Kicking myself for not taking time off work for an earlier one. PGAL brain is killing me. 

How are you feeling? PGAL brain has been hitting hard this week.  I am really trying to stay positive, but its so hard.  Im right in between my loss milestones, and its so hard.  

Raves/Rants: I just wish I remembered what I felt like with my son.  I feel like so many of my symptoms are different from last time, and it is scary. 

Questions: Anyone have any cramps (sorry TMI) around when they have to poop.  I feel like I am freaking myself every time I go. 

GTKY: What are you watching right now? Disney+
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • edited November 2019
    7 weeks day 3. I'm going by the due date I got on the apps, which is July 4.  The Dr said July 6. Anyways...I think baby will come a little early. 

Planning to be surprised on gender. 

Next appt for ultrasound on Dec 13. Will be about 11 weeks then, Lord willing. 

Starting feeling yucky right at six weeks. Night is worse. I want canned peaches and fruity refreshing things. Cooked greens and fish turn me off, as well as food in general at times. 

Watching YT vlogs mainly. Occasionally a Hallmark movie. 
  • EDD/weeks+days: July 5th/7W+1D

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry!

Upcoming appointments: First dating ultrasound is tomorrow morning. So many fingers and toes crossed.

How are you feeling? Mostly fine? Some nausea and sore boobs. 

Raves/Rants: I'm just ready to know whether we can start telling close friends or not! 

Questions: None yet

GTKY: What are you watching right now? I like reading Stephen King, so I'm a big fan of Castle Rock even though I'm a few episodes behind on the second season. There are so many times I'll be watching it, and my jaw just drops. For something less stressful, I'm constantly re-watching The Office and Parks and Rec. 

@mimser - I love The Good Place! It gets really good in my opinion, and I'm always surprised how they manage to stretch the story line out. I'm caught up but usually wait until the newest season is released on Netflix to watch it all at once.
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited November 2019
    @littlebug2010 I'm so sorry you're feeling so stressed right now, but I'd be feeling the same in your shoes. FX for an uneventful 1.5 week wait for you until you get to see your LO again!

@macb85 I've never seen Castle but we love all things horror (including Stephen King). Maybe I should check it out! Have you listened to The Office Ladies podcast? It's with Angela Kinsey and Jenna Fischer. It sounds pretty scripted, to me, but the fun facts they give about each episode/the series in general is so fun and makes it totally worth the scripted feel it has.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 
    7 weeks, July 6

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 
    Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appointments:
    1st us and appt is Nov 27.

How are you feeling? 
    I am feeling nervous about having another loss. I really need a good appointment next week. Emotionally I really want to be past the 1st trimester. Physically I have bloating, fatigue and sore boobs.
    Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

I got Disney + over the weekend. Otherwise I watch This is Us and Grey's.
    TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
    BFP #3 10/24/14  Our rainbow baby was born July 2015
    BFP 4 10/28/19 EDD 7/6/20
  • @LittleBug1107 I hear you about waiting until the 27th. I actually had an appointment for the 20th and moved it to the 27th to be able to see a little bit more on the us but the waiting is so hard.
    TW loss mentioned 

**BFP#1 9/5/12   EDD 5/15/13  changed to 5/25/13 after u/s,  missed mc 10/19/12.  D and C 10/22/12** 
     **BFP#2 9/12/13  EDD 5/16/14 changed to 5/27/14 after u/s, hb 126 on 10/11/13, miscarriage on 10/24.13**
    ~RPL testing results from 12/6/13 show everything normal except elevated prolactin. Blood work is now in the normal range. All AL welcome!
  • @kr_ry . I think you meant to tag me.  YES!  We had the option of this Friday, but I am a teacher and taking time off of work is so hard.  I decided to do the 27th because its an early release day, but I am feeling so anxious.  I was up half the night last night freaking out.  I finally pulled out a meditation app, and did some deep breathing and was able to sleep.  PGAL brain is terrible. We can be US buddies though! 
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • EDD/weeks+days: 7/4/20, 7w3d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): dried macaroni

Upcoming appointments: Nov 26th, U/S - Can't wait

How are you feeling? Ehhh, tired, bloated, nauseous, all the normal 1st tri stuff. Which I hate but love at the same time as I choose to see it as a good thing. 

Raves/Rants: Like everyone else, looking forward to my first U/S appt. 

Questions: Nada

GTKY: What are you watching right now? The Masked Singer is my new guilty pleasure. 
  • @littlebug2010 I'm making myself more than a little batty over 2nd us.  The PGAL brain stinks some days.  Symptom tracking and obsessing for no valid reason.  It is Thursday at least.
  • @bluguitarhannah PGAL brain is the worst.  I just hate that we have to wait so long.  I have a doppler, but that wont be any good for a few more weeks.  I wish I could buy my own US machine.  Not that I could use it, but I just want to watch that little bean grow every day. 
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • @littlebug2010 yes it was you. I was posting from my phone. I am also a teacher. Sub plans are not fun to write.
    TW loss mentioned 

• EDD/weeks+days:  8 wk 6d by lmp /7wk 3 day by us...

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:
    i want a boy but i would be Just  as blessed with a girl.  I may even ne more excited about a girl... I've always wanted an older brother and would love for a potential daughter to have a big bro..

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry i think

Upcoming appointments:
    11/26 first prenatal visit

How are you feeling? 
    Queasy, tired, deaf, excited, lonely.... hungry is so supportive. Just feel like I'm in my own head. 

Raves/Rants: 
    Ultrasound tech dated me at 7 wks with abdominal ultrasound, i think it should have been the transvaginal ultrasound.  She was trying to figure out the machine...i don't have confidence it was the best measurement.  But it's an adorable peanut with a fhr of 122 (us and 1st prenatal visit are 2 separate appt)

Questions: 
    Any one have more than a weeks difference between lmp edd and us edd

It depends,  watched Lucy today.  Home alone 3 yesterday sort of all over the place
  • @knottiea40c6ab2e8cf03a7 I recommend checking out the If You’re Name Starts With Knottie thread to see how to change your name. Just tough to get to know ya without a distinguishing name! 

Also, we can see your first and last name and birthdate in the US pic so I recommend cropping for safety’s sake. 

Congrats on saying hello to your little one!
  • D&H0907D&H0907 member
    edited November 2019
    EDD: 07/01/20, 8w0d but had OB appointment/US yesterday and meas. put me at 8w3d and EDD 06/27/20 so we'll see.

Team Finding Out! For sure! See OB again Dec. 10th and do the blood work for everything chromosomal including gender. Yay!

Baby is the size of a raspberry, which sounds really good right now with Honey Greek Yogurt and Granola 🤤

Next Appointment: 12/10/19

Feeling so much better compared to week 6. I was in a deep, dark, nauseated hole that really had me re-evaluating my life choices, yikes! Still have nausea and feel super crappy by bedtime, but I'll take it!

Rants/Raves: My OB got a brand new Phillips Epiq ultrasound machine, and being an Ultrasound Tech I almost cried when I saw it! Ive ALWAYS wanted to try one of those out, and is it bad I was more excited about the machine initially than seeing baby???? 🤷🏼‍♀️😖

Questions: N/A

GTKY: Currently re-watching New Girl on Netflix and Disney+ for Boy Meets World!! ❤️ I cringe at the thought of being in a show-hole so if I need to
    rewatch a show to avoid it, I do!

• EDD/weeks+days: 7w3d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Pink

Baby is the size of a(n): dried macaroni

Upcoming appointments: Monday- maybe my last US with my RE before moving on the the OB

How are you feeling? Still nauseous... stopped taking one of the fertility drugs- an oral form of progesterone- which I thought might make me feel better. But nope- seems like it’s the little macaroni giving me the nausea! 

Raves/Rants: We got to hear the heartbeat this week! Sounded so loud and strong- such a relief. Wish I could have laid there listening a little longer. 

GTKY: What are you watching right now? The Good Place, Rick and Morty, Big little lies, This is us, greys... been watching a lot of tv - need to find a new knitting project so I don’t feel so lazy