January 2020 Moms

Re: FFFC 11/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 and @FyreFlyeRush I love that scene from Clue, too! Now I want to watch it tonight. 

• Options
    Went home from work today early because of BH and the fact that it is virtually impossible for me to put my feet up while chasing small children in order for them to slow down. 

DD was with grandparents so I finally watched AN ENTIRE MOVIE and played Stardew Valley.  
    I would rather not have BH, but at least I am making the best of it. 

FFFC #2 - I've never seen Clue.  I'll have to ask DH about your memes. 
  • Options
    @EmilyE13 @FyreFlyeRush it’s in my watchlist for this weekend! I haven’t seen it in quite a while.
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 @EmilyE13

To make a long story short...

• Options
    I realize this was Sunday but...SO made a perfectly cooked rare steak with this awesome charred crust. And...I...ate...it. No shame!!! 
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush so jealous! 🤤 thats one of the first things on my list of things i want when I have the babies! I was at my parents at the weekend & my dad had a rare steak on sat night & it looked & smelled amazing!
  • Options
    @FyreFlyeRush and @marebear15 So I feel like I need to confess that I am wearing leggings today.  Sorry ya'll, but it was all I could bear to put on.  They are not see through - I checked. 

• Options
    @ponyoisfun, pregnancy is different. I'm more talking about women whose entire wardrobes are made up of Lularoe and wear them to the point of deciding one of their giant tunics is appropriate for a MOB dress at your daughter's wedding. Or, telling me to wear one to my office Christmas party over my cocktail dress and then smugly saying "It's a Carly when people ask." then being offended because NO ONE ASKED, and offended because I dared coat-checked it when I got warm.