February 2020 Moms

FFFC

caution: highly flammable

Re: FFFC

• I do not like ANY Thanksgiving food. This includes turkey, stuffing, gravy, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, etc. Everyone thinks it's a travesty but I just end up eating dinner rolls because everything else is gross AF lol.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • @craftywitch Too cute about the yarn!

@babyroma I definitely would too! But also the same reason why I'm trying to avoid a home with a sidewalk in front because I'm lazy haha.

@jvk2012 Awe, I'm sorry that you're stuck in a weird situation. Hope you're able to get some alone time! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 I'm grateful we currently live an apartment building so it's not my problem to shovel Haha. It just killed me bc people in the neighborhood watch Facebook group want to act like everybody is so neighborly and its rude to report people bc "we should be helping people to shovel their walks"
    I laughed and said "where is this 'be neighborly concept being put in place? Surely it's not from the same people who won't shovel their walks for a week? The same people who yell and scream at people for parking in a public street parking spot that they shoveled their car out of, when they have their own driveways and garages to park in???"
    They just fill me with rage! 
  • @babyroma Wow, that just sucks! I’m sorry you have to deal with that! 

@rikiteacup Totally agree!
    TW