February 2020 Moms

Weird symptoms

I’m 26 weeks along with some really odd symptoms. Over the past 4-5 days I’ve had a headache and sharp pain on my right upper side stomach. 2 days ago my feet got really swollen (tends to go down by morning, but then gets bad again during the day) and then this morning my vision is going from fine to blurry, but I seem to be able to blink it away after awhile. Anyone else dealing with this?

Re: Weird symptoms

• babybelugacobabybelugaco member
    edited November 2019
    This is better posted in the questions or symptoms thread as one off posts are discouraged, but based on what you have said I think you need to call your doctor. All of those things were things my doctor told me to keep an eye out for because they can be from preeclampsia. 
  • You should absolutely call your doctor ASAP
  • Loading the player...
  • mwillingermwillinger member
    edited November 2019
    Thanks ladies - I just called and am waiting for a call back from triage to see if they can get me in today, or what my next steps should be.
  • If you can't get in to see your doctor today, you may want to consider an emergency room visit just go be safe. The triage nurse will likely also have other (better) recommendations.