TTC After a Loss
Options

TTCAl Week of 11/11

edited November 2019 in TTC After a Loss
1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Have you or anyone you know served in any part of the US Armed Forces (Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Military,  Coast  Guard, and Air Force)? Thank you for your service!!! 

Edited: added another branch of the Armed Service

Re: TTCAl Week of 11/11

• Options
    1. 4 losses since early 2017. No living children
    2. WTO 
    3. Went to the remembrance day day ceremony  today which was really nice and also filled with families with young kids. Where it was located, you had to walk back through the playground to get to your car. Two separate people made comments to us about how luck we were that we didn't have kids running around the playground. 'oh you're so lucky you don't have kids, your life is so easy'. I really hate stupid people sometimes
    4. My grandparents did but many many years ago. 
  • Options
    @40momma I am so sorry for the insensitive comments... I am learning people just don’t understand unless they have walked through it!!! Hugs!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself- Miscarried 2014, April 2019, CP August 2019
    2. Status? TWW
    3. R/R: My rave is my three day weekend!!! It was so peaceful!!! I feel really calm during this TWW. I also started decorating for Christmas. I have decided to honor our loss, I am going to buy an ornament for our tree! This has brought me a lot of comfort.
    4.GTKY: Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Have you or anyone you know served in any part of the US Armed Forces (Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Military, or Air Force)? Thank you for your service

My grandfather served in the navy during WWII. My DH has several family members that have also served. 
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself: MMC Oct. '19
    2. Status?: WTO, I think...? 
    3. R/R: Rave - I submitted the final version of my capstone paper for my Master's on Saturday! All that's left to do is prep the PowerPoint so I can fly out to Chicago and present it on Dec. 9th. But, that's small potatoes compared to the paper, which was a beast. Rant - DH and I were intimate on Saturday, and I've been spotting ever since. WTF, body? Get it together.
    4.GTKY: Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Have you or anyone you know served in any part of the US Armed Forces (Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Military, or Air Force)? Thank you for your service!!! My maternal grandfather is retired Navy, and my father also served in the Navy, my BIL is currently serving in the Air Force (18 years), and I am currently serving on active duty in the Coast Guard (17 years). Please don't forget about the Coast Guard - we've been a military service since 1790; just because we're not DoD doesn't mean we aren't also a branch of the military. :)
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo I am so sorry I didn’t include the Coast  Guard!!! I am not really all that familiar with the different Armed Forces and was afraid I would leave one out! 😬 Thank you for serving 17 years!!! And congrats on finishing the paper!!!! 
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself: MMC Feb 2019 (10w), MC June 2019 (10w) 
    2. Status? O is ending now.
    3. R/R: Every year I do a huge Friendsgiving potluck at my apartment. I make the turkey, stuffing and gravy and my guests furnish the sides and dessert. This year it's on Saturday and we've been preparing for the last month, so I'm getting very excited! Also on of my very best friends is coming in from LA to cook with me and hang out; I'm based in NYC and haven't seen her in 1.5 years so I'm falling out of my chair because I'm so pumped!
    4.GTKY: Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Have you or anyone you know served in any part of the US Armed Forces (Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Military,  Coast  Guard, and Air Force)? Thank you for your service!!! My Grandpa served in the navy in WWII; he was stationed in Naples and witnessed Mount Vesuvius erupt in 1944! My mother's parents are Holocaust survivors so we really feel grateful for everything our military did then, and now.
  • Options
    . Introduce yourself pm 2-18
    2. Status? Af started today
    3. R/R: af was due Saturday and I wasnt hopeful and I was at peace with it. Monday came and I started to get hopeful and told myself just to wait a few days and test. I tested Wednesday negative, but it was following the same path as my last pregnancy so I had lots of hope. Af came today and I am devasted. 5 days late. 
    4.GTKY: Happy Veteran’s Day!!! My family is full of veterans navy marines and army. Some of them went from active to reserve. 
  • Options
    @ble1 I am so sorry!!! I was hoping you not posting this week was good new!!! Hugs friend. 
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself   CP 2/19, MC 5/19, MC 8/19
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: my 3-day weekend was lovely and I am so stoked because my brother is moving back home to our state for the first time since he left to join the airforce 14 years ago.
    4.GTKY: Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Have you or anyone you know served in any part of the US Armed Forces (Marine Corps, Navy, Army, Military,  Coast  Guard, and Air Force)? Thank you for your service!!! 

My dad was Airforce, grandparents Marines, brother was Airforce, husband was active duty Army but now is in the Army Reserves.

Our second empty due date is coming up on Christmas Eve and I am trying to not stress myself out about the fact that I won't have a LO by then but I'm nervous I won't even be PG by then. 

@ttcbabyodo thank you for your service! Being a woman in the military is not easy when you're dealing with trying to grow a family. You have additional hurdles to jump, especially with painful co-workers like yours!

@ble1 I'm sorry you're back here. 😟 Sending hugs your way!
  • Options
    @Mamaof2beautifulgirls that is a nice idea, to buy an ornament to honor your losses. ♥️ I might have to steal that idea.

@40momma ugh why do people have to talk like that? I have a hard time working through the bitterness of the lack of gratitude people have for the fact that they have kids when others and fighting for that same life.