Trying to Get Pregnant

UO Thursday 11/14/19

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: UO Thursday 11/14/19

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited November 2019
    So I guess I will kick this off this week, but hopefully this Unpopular Opinion is totally non-controversial. 🙂 

This morning I was pouring milk into my oatmeal & realized for the 10,000th time that I really dislike the plastic cap that comes on most milk cartons now. It always reminds me how lazy we have become as humans, and how downright wasteful. How many of those plastic caps are getting recycled? Does it make it hard to recycle my milk carton once it gets to the recycling plant? Were the caps originally added for convenience or for hygiene? (The former, I suspect) 

Like, seriously, how hard was the old way to open the carton?

• keikilove said:

Like, seriously, how hard was the old way to open the carton?

I tried to open a carton the old way... i looked like Joey on Friends. 😑
  • Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 oooh disagree. I love snow days and actively root for them throughout the winter. We build 5 into our schedule though we do get the days back if we don't use them. But I like random paid days off during the winter.
  • @NYTino24 I am fine with one or 2 snow days, but after that it's tough. The winter of 2015 we have like 1-2 every week during the month of February. It was awful to try and plan lessons, keep students focused, etc. 
  • @gingermama29 We in the same part of the same state. My school is an hour southeast, though, and it’s usually less snowy there. Either way, I hate snow!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 @emeraldduchess @gingermama29 I LOVE snow days. Our area is so hilly and not prepared for snow, so whenever it does snow around here everyone panics and it's a mess. If I tried to get to work I'd likely get stuck because all the roads to my school close when it snows. I'm that person that wakes up to find out we have a snow day and then I'm too excited to go back to sleep! 

That was a good UO to add!

Also, @keikilove I wouldn't mind going back to the old fold on the carton as well!
  • @keikilove I am totally with you! I miss the old cartons. I never had a problem opening them. Why more plastic? :tired_face:

@NYTino24 @gingermama29 A lot of my teacher friends prefer to just have the regular day of school. It is hard enough teaching the kids everything they need to know in the allotted time, let alone a random day that throws everything off. Then the kids ask "Is our test still on Friday if we have a snow day?" :neutral: