Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 11/11

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- What was the #1 song in your country the day you were born? https://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthday-no1/

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 11/11

• EDD/W+D: 2.13 / 26w4d

Team: Blue 💙

Baby Size: Bowling pin 🎳 

Upcoming Appts: Tomorrow for a follow-up from my bleeding/hospital stay. FX they will clear me to go back to work cuz I’m so bored and I miss my work!

Symptoms/Cravings: Just lots and lots of kicks and squirms, sometimes hard enough to hurt! Craving lots of sweets.

Rants/Raves: DS1 has had a low-grade fever since last night. Poor kid! So I’ve been up since 3:30.

GTKY- “Sweet Child O’ Mine” by Guns and Roses
  • Loading the player...
  • @noxacanthus, call the pedi and see what the process is. For us, we called after baby was born while still in hospital to set her up as a new patient. We then called insurance to get her added and we needed to provide her birth certificate which took a few weeks. There is usually some leeway for how much time you have to add baby after birth but call to find out the process. 
  • EDD/W+D:2/12 26w5d

Team: not finding out 

Baby Size: kale 

Upcoming Appts: Friday for ultrasand on check 

Symptoms/Cravings: having lower back pain and feeling tired a lot again

Rants/Raves: failed my 1hr glucose test, sitting here doing my 3 hour test now :(  

Questions: none at the moment 

GTKY- What was the #1 song in your country the day you were born? Bryan Adams 
    (Everything I Do) I Do It For You
  • @Hoggatteverafter Good luck at the 3 hour test!  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @noxacanthus - Our Midwife gave us a list of pediatricians too - I am in a lucky/interesting position that I live in the same area I grew up in. I am leaning towards taking the babe to my pediatrician from when I was a kid. I know where the office is and trust the docs (Some are the same as when I went there.) Bonus - They are in the same medical complex as the hospital we are delivering at. I don't know what I would do if I had to cold call pediatricians...

@Hoggatteverafter good luck!
  • craftywitchcraftywitch member
    edited November 2019
    EDD/W+D: 2/9 27+1

Team: Blue

Baby Size: iPad/ Lettuce

Upcoming Appts: 11/25 Glucose

Symptoms/Cravings: some heartburn, so much kicking and thrashing, officially done running- tried Saturday and had so much RLP followed by BH so all done!

Rants/Raves: Starting to feel massive and uncomfortable.

Questions: When is third tri? I feel it coming on for sure...

GTKY- What was the #1 song in your country the day you were born? Glenn Medeiros "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" I've never heard of it!
  • @burr1371 Yay on the babymoon!

@craftywitch I think it's week 28!!! So close! 
    TW
  • @noxacanthus I called various peds in my area and interviewed them. I wanted a group that had separate waiting rooms/exam rooms for sick and well visits, I wanted a group that required on time vaccination except for medical exceptions (they dont accept or write excuses for religious or moral exemptions as they believe in the importance of vaccination), I wanted a group that had good walk-in hours for sick visits and I wanted a ped I liked. I interviewed 4 groups in my town that checked all those boxes and went with the one that I liked the best.

@craftywitch Third tri depends on whether you are talking about gestational vs developmental, but in general most people consider 28 weeks third tri.
  • EDD/W+D: 20w 2d

Team: Green/Yellow

Baby Size: each is the size of a banana this week.

Upcoming Appts: I had my abdominal U/S at 19w 5d. Everything looking good. Next apt is Nov 19th for my first OB apt back home. Another anatomical scan and then the OB apt. 

Symptoms/Cravings: not much really. Not overly craving anything.

Rants/Raves: my poor belly was sore for 2-3 days after my anatomical scan. It took 1.5hrs and was so much rolling. It felt bruised for days. I'm not looking forward to doing it again. 
    Also my US tech started going on about my triplets being identical or having identical twins and a third. I'm not... I'm having fraternal triplets. She didnt really know but also didnt really want to believe me no matter how insistent I was. This was my 6th scan. 

Questions:

GTKY- What was the #1 song in your country the day you were born? https://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthday-no1/
    Madonna Vogue 
  • @ACAC25 Sorry you're sore from the scan! And that's super frustrating she wouldn't listen to you! 
    TW
  • @um_thor What a cute theme! Can’t wait to hear how the nursery comes along! 
    TW
  • @Hoggatteverafter YAY so happy for you! 
    TW