Group 2 (April 9-16) Checkin Week of 11/11

EDD/W+D:  

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is one thing you hope your baby gets from your partner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: Group 2 (April 9-16) Checkin Week of 11/11

• April 11 but will have scheduled c-section closer to 38 weeks so will actually have March babies (please let me stay here!)

18 weeks + 2 days

sweet potato (now I want my MIL sweet potatoes she makes for Thanksgiving!!)

feeling good overall. Minor heartburn and still the morning MS but have started to feel the baby(ies?) so that is exciting!

1 week until our anatomy scan! Excited and a little anxious. 

I hope they get DHs logically wired brain.
  • EDD/W+D:  April 14, 18w (tomorrow)

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue

Baby is the size of a(n): a sweet potato. 

Upcoming Appointments: Thanksgiving is throwing off my appointments, anatomy scan week after Thanksgiving and OB the following Friday. 

How are you feeling? My sciatica pain is unreal, I could barely walk yesterday and kept getting zingers in my hip. MH taped me up and omg life changing. Officially in love with KT tape and will be having him do that for the remainder of this pregnancy. 

Raves/Rants: all the baby kicks! I can feel them from the outside too but MH has been too impatient to wait for him to kick. 

Questions:

his curly hair and work ethic/drive. 

I could really go without this baby boy getting his bad sleep habits...both MH and DS are awful sleepers. It seems to run on the male side of his family. 

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• Loading the player...
  • EDD/W+D:  April 12, 18w1d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: blue 

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato or croissant depending if I’m feeling healthy or sweet

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan in 2 weeks

How are you feeling? Great except for back pain! Nothing helps except laying down. 

Raves/Rants: kicks are the best!! @coaster102516 my husband has also been too impatient to wait around to feel them, he also sometimes worries that he is “pressing on the baby”. 

Questions: none

He jokes great he is going to be a mini version of him, and I kind of he is! If I had to pick one thing, it’d be love of learning. 
  • EDD/W+D:  April 11 18w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: pink

Baby is the size of a(n): croissant and, apparently a sugar glider. 

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan December 4. Should be earlier, but I’m going to be out of town. 

How are you feeling? Back and hip pain and some gas, but great otherwise. 

Raves/Rants: Trying to figure out how to deal with my dog, who accidentally hurt DS. The injury isn’t bad and I know she didn’t mean it, but I’m so mad about it. Basically, he tried to climb her and she turned her head. I think her mouth was open, so he has some small scratches and he fell, leaving a little  bump on his head. It’s DS’s fault, but he’s two and he got hurt, so I’m angry.

Questions: none

His eyes. I have brown eyes, so does DS. DH has these really gorgeous green eyes. Also, his love of math. I never enjoyed math and I feel like that kept me from having a real rounded education. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mandarenee898 So excited for your anatomy scan next week. And I totally want sweet potatoes, too. And a croissant. 

@coaster102516 Sorry about the sciatica pain. It sucks. Hoping new baby has better sleep habits than the rest of the boys in your family. 

@gingers19 Sorry about the back pain. I’m right there with you. It’s awful. I love the idea of passing on joy in learning. It’s an amazing quality. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 fingers crossed for green eyes! green eyes are so pretty but rare, only 2% of the population, so crazy!

Diagnosed PCOS 2013
    7th Round of Fertility treatment (Femara + Ovidrel + IUI) 12/14 = BFP. DS born Sept.15 
    Natural BFP Feb 2017. DD born Oct. 2017
    Natural BFP Aug. 2019, EDD April 2020

• EDD/W+D:  April 10/18w3d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan on Thursday! Excited and anxious all at the same time! 

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Finally got out of my 2 hour after school naps, so that’s good! Really just gassy with serious pregnancy brain. 

Raves/Rants: so, I fell last night. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I tripped over a shirt on the ground, luckily I thought quick enough to land on all fours instead of on my stomach. However, now I have a really sore knee and shoulder 😩 in good news, snow started while we were at school and is supposed to continue into the wee hours of the morning, so fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow! ❄️☃️

Questions: nope! 

his big heart. My husband has the biggest, most caring heart. I hope baby gets that. ❤️
  • @mercury94 now I want a croissant!  
    If it helps, my parents had 4 kids and each of us have different colored eyes (brown, hazel, green, blue) so hopefully your little girl gets those green eyes you’re hoping for! 

@ejoseph16 oh no!! I am so afraid of falling and landing on my stomach. Great job at landing on all fours and I hope your knee feels better soon. 
  • EDD/W+D:  4/14, 18 weeks tomorrow 

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out 11/26

Baby is the size of a(n): practically 18 weeks, so I'll go with artichoke

Upcoming Appointments: not till 11/26

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Think I'm feeling movement off and on. I stopped the b6 a couple weeks ago and I think I'm going to attempt to stop the unisom at night and see how I feel

Raves/Rants: I mentioned a few weeks ago how I thought I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding. Still was never asked, but after getting asked if DS would be a ring bearer and getting an email asking for what hair/makeup I want the morning of, I'm confident I'm a bridesmaid. Excited, but nervous about  traveling with 2 kids since it would require a 12 hour drive.

Questions: Any STMs remember when fundal height started getting measured? I remember the tape measure coming out last pregnancy at appointments, but not sure when that started.

GTKY: What is one thing you hope your baby gets from your partner? This is further down the line, but would love baby to be somewhat opionated like DH. I'm not very opionated and at times, I wish I was more so
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Kathryn0903 I feel like that tape measure only came out toward the end last time. Just third tri. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @Kathryn0903 last time it came out in the mid 20’s for me but each dr probably does it different. My new OB had it out at my 16 week but I think it was the twin factor that she measured so early.