Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 11/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Monday 11/11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kpearse99 I’m so sorry. That fall from having your hopes up and being optimistic to the letdown of AF is just the worst. Enjoy your well-deserved day off today. 

@gingermama29 Enjoy the snow!!!

@tyrion_ Sorry about the fight with your mom. That sucks. 

@bows22 Good luck with your SHG!

• Options
    @bows22 good luck today! Hope you get good results 💗

@mvt2003 I get simultaneous disgust and satisfaction when I do big cleans like that with steamers 😂
  • Options
    @tyrion_ Agreed!!! I've now washed the pad twice trying to get it clean :# 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @mvt2003 oh that’s a great feature of your watch and so so sweet of YH to be thinking of that. DH and I share our locations on our phones and some people think it’s weird like that we are checking up on each other but I’m a worrier. Sometimes I’ll be like hm I haven’t heard from him all day, and it’s so nice to just be able to pull up his location and see that he’s at work and not in a ditch somewhere. So I am all for that kind of technology!
  • Options
    @bows22 I love it, we do that too! MH calls it "The MVT Dot" and we check in on it when we're away from each other. He also loves having it when I'm grabbing takeout - this way he knows how quickly his dinner is arriving :D 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 18/13/3 AL#2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, re-starting OPK’s this cycle, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Monday!! It’s extra happy for us because we have the day off! We had a great weekend...DH “caught” (that’s for you @ziggymama06 ) a deer on Saturday and then we were able to get lots of stuff done around the house yesterday! Today is mostly for relaxing, which is so nice! 

CS/Q: None. Will probably start OPK’s tomorrow...although that may be too early since I usually don’t ovulate until CD16 or 17.

@kpearse99 oh friend, I’m so sorry!! I was hoping the spotting over the weekend was maybe implantation! You have every right to feel the way you do...so sorry you and YH argued about it though!! Sending so many hugs and all the positive vibes for this next cycle!! 💜

@gingermama29 glad you had a good visit with the IL’s and you have today off!! Enjoy the snow...or at least staying in the warm house and just looking at the snow! 

@tyrion_ glad you had a good weekend, but sorry for the argument with your mom! It’s never fun being at odds with a loved one! Hope things get better soon! 

@bows22 fingers crossed all goes well with the SHG and you get good results today!! Hope timing ends up working out even with having to abstain and with travel! 

@mvt2003 glad you had a good weekend, and yay for the new watch! That was very sweet of YH to look for that feature! Do you really like the Bissel steam mop? Was it easy to use? We have luxury vinyl “hardwood” floors, and I hate using the Swiffer wet pads...I feel like they streak and run out of wetness way too quickly! 

• Options
    @bluetickgal We love the Bissell! It's so easy to use and the results are great. I was using Swiffer wetjet, and I always felt like my floors were never clean enough. This actually sanitizes as it mops, and you can adjust the temperature (I would do vinyl floors on low, but we also have tile in the bathroom so we use high heat on that.)

• Options
    @mvt2003 ok, thanks so much! I definitely need to look into getting one now! I love how easy it is to pick up pet hair off of our floors, but I’ve never been happy with how clean they actually get/look with the wet pads!
  • Options
    ziggymama06ziggymama06 member
    edited November 2019
    *Lurking from TWW*
    @bluetickgal Hahahaha... Yay!!  Congratulations to YH for catching a deer!  Now you can enjoy all the venison, yumm!!  Enjoy your day off!   ;)

@mvt2003 This steam mop sounds awesome... can you use it on hardwood floors??  TIA   :)

@kpearse99 I'm sorry about CD1, girl!  I feel ya on the symptoms too... last cycle my symptoms were unlike any I've had before and it didn't mean anything.  Sending ice cream your way...

ETA content
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @kpearse99 I am so sorry about AF *sending love today* i agree about not charting the after O symptoms, It doesnt ever really seem to matter anyway. :/ 

@gingermama29 Have a good day! Snow sounds so fun right now!

@tyrion_ Im sorry about your argument with your mom. I hope you feel better soon!

@bows22 I hope everything goes well with your SHG today! and that you still are able to get in good timing. 

@mvt2003 Thats cool! i really like my apple watch, but i have the series 3! I bet youll really like the new one! I really need a new steam mop, that sounds so satisfying. I havent started any hallmark movies yet, but i did notice that netflix started putting out some christmas ones, and theyre very similar to the hallmark style. 

@bluetickgal Glad YH "caught" a deer this weekend! 😂Dh didnt have such luck, but thats okay, he'll gave time! I always start pretty early and have Od late somtimes, im glad i do, because i could have missed it a couple of times! 

Edited spelling
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, 

R/R: We had a good weekend. Im a little annoyed that we didnt get to HIO last night, because I had an almost positive opk, and then this morning had a temp rise. It was pretty dark, but I dont know if id call it positive like it is today. Hopefully it was just a fluke temp rise. 😓

CS/Q: edited to fix chart

• Options
    @bluetickgal yay for the deer! 

@photographerwife oh I hope that was just a bad temp. Have you ever ovulated on CD9?

Thanks for the well wishes guys. The SHG didn’t go amazing. I have an endometrial polyp that will needs to be removed and I think there may have been some other weird things but she said we would go over “what everything means” at my
    follow up. That’s in 2 weeks. So we wait. I’m feeling pretty down but I’m going to have my guilty pleasure (McDonalds) for lunch and just try to think through/process everything.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @bows22 I’m sorry that your SHG didn’t go great. I hope that those are all easy problems to fix. *hugs* 

and no not on 9 before. But I have ovulated on 10-12 several times so not too far of a long shot. Im hoping it was just a bad temp too. I guess I’ll see tomorrow morning. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife hope YH gets one soon! We were happy he got one because we don’t have that many opportunities for him to go! Yeah, I guess I can’t really start too early! Hmm...hopefully today’s temp rise was a fluke and you’ll get some clarity tomorrow! 
    @bows22 oh friend, I’m so sorry for the not-so-great news! That stinks you have to wait 2 more weeks to get the full plan/interpretation! Sending so many hugs and hoping this period of waiting flies by! 💜
  • Options

@kpearse99 sending so many hugs and love 😟 sometimes it seems like a cruel joke that PMS symptoms and PG symptoms are so similar.

@bows22 ouch!! At least there are some answers for you,but I'm sorry you have to deal with that! Let us know how the removal goes.

Month/Cycle: 12/2AL#3.

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: levothyroxine, baby aspirin, prenatals, OPKs, lots of prayer

R/R: I'm enjoying my first day off of the school year! Ironically, my husband is the veteran (and works for a veteran owned company) but he has to work today. I told him I'd be honoring him by cleaning the house hahaha!

CS/Q: no questions but I'm DETERMINED to spot my O day this month!!

• Options
    @tyrion_ sorry you had an argument with your mom. I hope things improve soon.

@bows22 sorry for the news you got at the SHG. The waiting game is the worst. Hugs.

@mvt2003 that's an awesome feature on your watch. I'm glad you can both have peace of mind with it.

@bluetickgal glad YH got a deer. That's exciting!

@photographerwife FX it was just a fluke temp rise.

@mama_mea sorry YH has to work today but hopefully you're enjoying your day off! 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I hope you are having a productive day off and at home with YH!!

@tyrion_ I'm sorry things are off with your mom. Arguments like that are the worst... where the fight is done but you just feel unsettled. I hope it all resolves itself soon!

@bows22 Girl, you better keep up with those OPK's so you can get that blood work in!! Going anywhere fun for your work trip?  How do they do the removal? Is it something you get put under for?

@mvt2003 what an awesome surprise from YH!!! How sweet of him :) I'm glad you tested it out and that you love it! No falling, please!

@bluetickgal I'm happy you had a great weekend!  I'm asking everyone this about their progesterone, lol, but how much do you take? Once or twice a day? Do they do a one time a day thing?

@photographerwife I hope you get to HIO today/tonight then!! 

@mama_mea I hope you're enjoying your day off! That sucks that YH has to work though! Please thank him from all of us for his services <3
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    also.... the flu shot this year is no joke, gals... that ish hurt and burned going in!!! 
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @ziggymama06 We have hardwood floors (sealed) and the Bissell works perfectly on them! Highly recommend!

• Options
    @mama_mea hope you’ve enjoyed your day off!! Thank you to YH for his service! MH is a veteran as well, and luckily he has the day off as well...that stinks YH didn’t get the day off! 
    @kpearse99 I do the progesterone suppository twice a day (100mg each). I think I’ve seen where some people only do it once a day, but twice a day is what my RE prescribed for me. Are you considering doing it this cycle? I didn’t really have any major side-effects last cycle, except maybe more emotional (I feel like I got aggravated easier) and sore boobs, but I get those anyways...they were just a little worse. Yes, the flu shot hurt going in when I got it too! It hurt me the next day or so too, but then I was fine...hope you aren’t too sore from it! 
  • Options
    @bluetickgal @kpearse99 I was taking the suppository once a day this past cycle and I was miserable! Cranky, bloated, and I got this terrible rash all over my chin/between my eyes/on my ears. I'm nervous to take it again because the side effects were bad but I know it can be so helpful while TTC. I'm glad you didn't have a bad experience with it!
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    @kpearse99 lurking from tww. I’m so sorry. I swear I pray for your baby almost as much as my own. I wish so much this next month is yours. 

edited because I can’t spell lol
  • Options
    @beckylookatherbump 🥰🤗♥️♥️♥️♥️ Thank you, my friend! 
    Our TTC Journey

• Options

@Photographerwife hopefully it was a fluke rise and you’ll still have one more shot to BD. At least you got -1 if it was O. 

@bows22 I’m praying it’s an easy fix and it isn’t anything serious. I’m so sorry the results weren’t what you wanted to hear and that they’ve been so vague. 

@mama_mea Good luck spotting O! And thank you to your husband for his service! 

@bluetickgal Hope you guys had a nice day off! 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member
    edited November 2019
    @tyrion_. Thank you ❤️When I got home I had a message that I should schedule an HSG for next cycle and push my follow up. I’m hopeful that means she’s confident that nothing too serious is going on. For some reason my mind went to something being wrong with my overall health not only fertility. It’s fun to be inside my brain 😂