May 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-In 11/7

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting the BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs as well. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?
**TW**
Me: 35 | H: 40
Married Sept. 2013
DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
BFP!  8/24/19
DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 11/7

• Options
    @ruby696 Enjoy your 4-day weekend! I was thinking about putting something on our Xmas cards too. Might do a social media post on Thanksgiving too. Are your family pics this weekend holiday themed? I'm looking forward to taking ours soon. I always order cards on black friday.

What's going on this week? Nothing big. Trudging through the work week. Ready for Friday. The kids are "extra" today. We've had some bigger fights...

How far along are you? 12+4

Upcoming appointments? Monday! So excited!

Cravings/Symptoms? I've been back and forth with bad nausea days and bad headache days. Energy is up mostly. I had the headaches for a few weeks in the second tri with DD. Trying to drink all of the water but it's tough since I'm a teacher and can't pee freely.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Going to visit friends this weekend. We created a shared maternity clothes box between our pregnancies. She has it but I guess it's my turn again!

Questions? Nothing 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jrouge12 A shared maternity wardrobe is such a great idea!  I need to dig mine out of storage this weekend, I think!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @shamrocandroll At first it was a selfish thing! I had no where to store the clothes and asked if my friend wanted to borrow them. She's conveniently stored then since.

I also feel hormonal haywire-y. I use up so much patience at school that DH and DD get a very short fused me when I get home. You're not crazy. ❤
  • Options
    @jrouge12 They aren't specifically holiday themed, but we will have have variations of red/cream shirts on and jeans. Shared maternity clothes is a brilliant idea! I've already spent too much money on maternity clothes. I wish I had someone to share with!

@shamrocandroll Kids need to see us act human sometimes. Don't feel bad. And I'm glad you got your sour patch kids - your husband is awesome!
  • Options
    @ruby696 Enjoy the four-day weekend! Please tell me you are going to relax  and binge TV.

@jrouge12 Good idea to order on Black Friday! I’ve been keeping an eye on Shutterfly and the sales. Who do you order from?

@shamrocandroll you are definitely not crazy. I’ve been a roller coaster of stress and rage.

What's going on this week? This has been such a long week. DD is sick and has been in the mood lately and I think I’m coming down with a cold as well. Looking forward to doing nothing this weekend.

How far along are you? 14 weeks tomorrow!

Upcoming appointments? 11/20

Cravings/Symptoms? Definitely craving the sweets which Is unlike me since I am more of a savory person. RLP Is ramping up, especially since I am coughing and sneezing.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Does anyone else get super excited about Black Friday? I love looking up what’s going to be on sale and planning my orders. Before DD, I was one of those crazies waiting outside the store at midnight. Now I do everything online.

Questions? Nope 
  • Options
    @newmomtx06 I always order from Shutterfly too. I feel like either black Friday or Thanksgiving they have the best deals. I try to get a free calendar too during their sales. I get super excited about black Friday because it's an opportunity to get out of the house. We have a huge Thanksgiving with family and everyone stays in the same house (20+ people). I dont think there's enough bathrooms. Of course we're adding another person to the mix for next year!

@ruby696 You've got me excited to take my family pics. We're supposed get snow early next week. Might need to charge the camera and drag everyone outside. 😂
  • Options
    @jrouge12 I wish it snowed where I was! I would love family snow pic!
  • Options
    What's going on this week? Nada. Should get the results of our harmony test this week so that'll be cool.

How far along are you? 13+2

Upcoming appointments? 11/25

Cravings/Symptoms? Symptoms are settling down except for the nausea. It won't quit. Craving fruit like crazy, except for pineapple which is usually my favorite. I ate some the other day, que the nausea.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I need to get my butt in gear for Christmas! I have 11 nieces and nephews to shop for on top of DS and MH and my parents/inlaws. I usually have a list that's halfway done by now! I have however started nesting. I've been going through the house, one room at a time and decluttering/cleaning. It feels so good to have a clean house again!

Questions? Nope

Dang @ruby696 that reminds me I need to set up our family photo shoot....see, so behind on Christmas lol

@jrouge12 yay for hand me down maternity clothes. My sil just text me yesterday to ask if I wanted hers, hell yes!

@shamrocandroll girl I feel you on the crazy! I'm a wreck right now too.

@newmomtx06 @jrouge12 I've been doing costco for Christmas cards. You get like 50 cards for $15, they don't have as many options as shutterfly, but for the price, I'll take it!
  • Options
    What's going on this week? Last week was insane at work. This next week I have Friday off, going to do prep for DDs birthday.

How far along are you? 13+3

Upcoming appointments? Friday with the endocrinologist, I’ve had some thyroid symptoms creeping back in.

Cravings/Symptoms? Wine... 😭 today I’m getting some dizzy spells.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Sorry I wasn’t around last week, work just was such a shit show and I had too much to do.

Questions? Nope.

@ruby696 I hope the photos go well today! I took some of us a few weeks ago, but I still need to edit them.

@jrouge12 have fun with your friends! my cousin gave me a bunch of her maternity clothes when I was pregnant with DD, it has been a life saver not to have to spend so much money!

@shamrocandroll I hope things have mellowed out this weekend!

@newmomtx06 I am excited about the BF deals! I too stood in line in the past, but now I need/want less stuff and online ordering is just so much easier!

@s@splashmountain FX for good Harmony results! I plan on ordering from Costco too, so much cheaper! My problem is if I get my shit together soon enough to order and still get them on time.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20