Trying to Get Pregnant

Deleted

Cindy0629Cindy0629 member
edited November 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Deleted, not in the mood to Entertain a RUDE internet Troll. 

Re: Deleted

• Cindy0629 said:
    I took this test yesterday morning and at the 3 minute mark it was negative so I tossed it aside. Today when I went to throw it out, it was a BFP. I really don’t know what to think, I’ve been told that it’s and evap and invalid but I’ve also been told that it is impossible that it’s an evap because of how it looks...what do you guys think?? Any comments would be helpful
    QFP without the pee stick. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Well obviously I didn’t know that, your emoji is completely unnecessary. I’m not asking if I’m pregnant, I was asking for opinions on similar experiences. Have a nice night sweetie ☺️, your in the mood to be rude, don’t bother commenting on someone’s post unless you genuinely want to be helpful.
  • This post is better suited for the First Trimester board. Consider the fact that many women here have never been pregnant so we may not actually be able to help you.
  • Thank you, it’s my first time posting anything and am just learning, thanx for the info.
  • Cindy0629 said:
    Well obviously I didn’t know that, your emoji is completely unnecessary. I’m not asking if I’m pregnant, I was asking for opinions on similar experiences. Have a nice night sweetie ☺️, your in the mood to be rude, don’t bother commenting on someone’s post unless you genuinely want to be helpful.
    And another QFP...
  • Get a life. 😘 I can clearly tell you don’t have one. Please don’t comment on my post anymore “Honey” 
  • Cindy0629 said:
    Get a life. 😘 I can clearly tell you don’t have one. Please don’t comment on my post anymore “Honey” 
    Well you seem super fun
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"