brookert615brookert615 member
edited November 2019 in February 2020 Moms
Let's hear em!
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: FFFC

• No no change yours back to FFFC I changed mine 😂
  • @daffodil_shoe LOL LITERALLY same thing twice! 
    TW
  • Loading the player...
  • @brookert615 +1 for loving eggnog. I bought some this week and have been putting it in my coffee every morning.

Mine is that I had 2 cups of coffee yesterday. I normally try to be conscientious about my caffeine intake, but I really wanted a peppermint mocha and decaf wasn't an option. It wasn't as good as I anticipated. 😭
  • @Swiftlet that was my big fear too...I think people stayed away from clothes once I put out the "keep them gender neutral until we're more positive baby is a girl" because we only got a handful of onesies. 
    I had a decent attendance (maybe 20 people) and still have like half the list left to buy of more essential stuff but it was helpful to have some of it taken care of! 
  • @doodleoodle Yep.. makes zero sense lol. Sorry about your hormones being crazy but it’s good to hear you’re getting a chance to chill and take a breather... whatever you got to do! 
    TW
  • @daffodil_shoe Everything on there is stuff we really need (and fitting a variety of price ranges) but I know how much people like to buy newborn ball gowns and the like (kidding, but you get the idea).