February 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms 11/4-11/10

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 11/4-11/10

• DS got a haircut this evening after work and while he desperately needed it, I always am a little sad. He looks so old when it’s not so shaggy!! I like him to have longer hair (not like ponytail long) and DH haaaates it. Sorry not sorry. He can choose shorter hair if he wants it when he’s older! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • My boss just asked me to book two trips to London for 2020 and pay for them now so they are in this years' budget. I guess we are using up budget! (And I guess having a baby doesn't exempt me from travel haha). We need to find a reliable babysitter.

@ibabyloveb87 - my mom didn't cut my brother's hair until kindergarten and he asked to have it cut. She saved the long braid. He is now 21 and they were moving and she found it and asked him if he wanted it and he was like, yea, definitely not! :lol:
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @babyroma Yay on getting all of the pictures and confirming you're having a girl! Congrats!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @leksiL LOLOLOL that's super Meet the Fockers! Love it!
  • When we were cleaning out my grandparents' house, we found a lock of hair from my mom's first haircut. We still laugh about it and call my grandma a creeper sometimes, even my mom.

@TennisLove30 Ugh! I am so sorry. That sounds incredibly uncomfortable. 
  • @TennisLove30 that sounds miserable. 

Neither of my kids will nap 😭 they went to bed late because we had company. They  still got up early and now are punishing me. 
  • @TennisLove30, field trips are the worst as a teacher, especially when pregnant! Hope it all went well!
  • @DDRRT1982 That is such a sweet tradition! Congrats on your milestone!
  • @rikiteacup Hope your cat feels better soon! Also super exciting about the new flooring though!!! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @bg122785 Adulting is BS! We need to refinance too and have been stalling for a solid 6 months. Honestly I'll probably address it during my leave just because I'll be available to deal with stuff. Not looking forward to the digging of the thousands of papers and proving of moneys and such.... uhhhhhhh
  • My poor husband. He text me this morning and said he really messed up his back doing deadlifts at the gym. He said he's okay enough to stand and walk but anything else is pain city. I guess he had dropped his house keys on the floor when he got home and they were going to stay there but he ended up using tongs to pick them up, but poor guy had to go to work still :( luckily they have standing desks! 
  • @babyroma @kjeepers87 I may need to go get those HP onesies....Target??
  • @burr1371
    yes, target! <3 I apologized to my husband because I think that makes 5 HP onesies baby will have now haha. 
  • @babyroma My husband will just roll his eyes at me lol, my MIL already got us a HP onesie. We can always add more to the stash ;) This will be tomorrow's project!
  • lanie1000 do you mind telling me the name of the app that tracks your period thank you. i have something on my phone called my dayz but it does not send me alert to my phone.
    (Me)
    (32)
    Jonathan Hunter (Adopted)
    (2-27-10)
    TTC #1

• @JonathansMommi2010 Sure thing. It's iPeriod.  

• lanie1000 thanks i just downloaded something called Lunar it tracks your period and ovulation
    (Me)
    (32)
    Jonathan Hunter (Adopted)
    (2-27-10)
    TTC #1