June 2020 Moms

Group 3 (June 14-20 due date) Weekly Check-in ~ Week of 10/28

Hope it's cool that I'm only starting my own group's.... I don't want notification for all of them lol.

EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go?
~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
Married: Oct 20, 2013
BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
EDD 1: May 12, 2016
DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
EDD 2: June 20, 2020

Re: Group 3 (June 14-20 due date) Weekly Check-in ~ Week of 10/28

• EDD: June 20

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out at 14 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appointments: Nov 11

How are you feeling?: like death warmed over

Raves/Rants: I'm so nauseated, but I also ate a huge dinner last night & then couldn't sleep - I definitely need to eat smaller, more frequent "meals" or whatever to avoid it impacting my sleep. It also makes me feel like absolute poop. I do find that -- while I never really WANT to go to the gym anymore right now -- exercise temporarily seems to relieve the nausea. 

Questions: none

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go?
    Honestly, into the snowy mountains - stay in a cabin with a jacuuzi & an indoor jet tub too and a fireplace and just watch it snow while being warm and sleeping soooo much lol. and drinking hot cocoa.

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• EDD: June 15

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green:  Finding Out but that won't be until 20wks 

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry 

Upcoming appointments: First midwife appointment this Friday!  Then will have a scan at some point next week

How are you feeling? Okay.  SUPER bloated, occasionally nauseous, constant metallic taste in my mouth and a ton of discharge but I know other people have it worse!  I'm eating like crap so I need to try to tone that down urgh.

Raves/Rants: I had the train journey from hell yesterday back from my inlaws and I definitely shouted at a stranger that I was pregnant so they had to get out of my space ha

Questions: nothingggg

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go?:  A REALLY nice countryside hotel where I could just lay in an amazing bed, go for nice walks, eat delicious food and get massages.  Anyone want to give me all the money so I can go? lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD: June 15th

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Team Finding out hoping team Blue 

Upcoming appointments: Nov 4th is my first appt and I AM COUNTING THE DAYS

How are you feeling? Nauseous, anxious

Raves/Rants: Not sleeping much and I NEED sleep I am beginning to lose it a little. 

Questions: 

A hotel on the warm beach in the Caribbean  where I can eat yummy food and sleep

• @lizanet - have you tried taking unisom (Doxylamine)? It's pregnancy-friendly. 

• *lurking for group 4*
    @lizanet I second Unisom... it helps with nausea as well if you run into that issue. Benadryl is also a safe option.
  • @blaf322 you can start the group 4 thread :) just copy/paste last week's & change the GTKY question

• @blaf322 you can start the group 4 thread :) just copy/paste last week's & change the GTKY question
    already did... I was just lurking b/c the board is pretty quiet and I'm avoiding work haha
  • EDD: Doctor says 6/14 but I think 6/12 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: I think this time around I want to be Team Green since I already have one boy and one girl

Upcoming appointments: Nov 6

How are you feeling? Better now that I’m on Bonjesta for the morning sickness. I was getting dehydrated from the vomiting so I had pretty much no choice but to go with a prescription medication. I’m tired and still get waves of nausea and I’m bloated ... and cranky.

Raves/Rants: This is the hardest 1st trimester I’ve had. 

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go? I’d love to be back in Maui. We were there last Feb with the kids but I’m craving some relaxing book reading on a beach. 
  • EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n): jelly bean

Upcoming appointments: Nov 5th

How are you feeling? 
    I wake up feeling pretty good aside from having to void.  By mid afternoon to early evening I feel like absolute crap no matter what I do, worst when I dont get a nap in. I end of feeling sick, shakey and like I'm going to pass out. 

Raves/Rants: 

I wouldn't  mind going beach combing on the Cape but I really wouldnt mind somewhere warmer right now. 
  • lizanetlizanet member
    edited October 2019
    @saladflambe and @blaf322
    Thank you I will have to try that! 
    I vomited a lot with my first(literally everything I ate or drank) but this one its mainly uncontrollable nausea 24/7 it is awful. 
  • EDD: June 14

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: I’m going to find out hopefully around 14 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry/altoid

Upcoming appointments: Nov 5th and Nov 12th

How are you feeling? Completely miserable, pukey, shakes, always tired, I cannot stand the smell of any kind of meat.

Raves/Rants: worried still about miscarriage, but I’ve decided there’s no way with as pregnant as I’ve been feeling. I’m soo ready to hit the second trimester mark for some (hopefully) relief. 
    I’m going to send the man after some unison for me! I would never of thought of that!

Questions: 

Anywhere cold that has a lot of snow! 
  • I go here now :) EDD June 16!
  • EDD: 06/19/20

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: I'm thinking green.

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appointments: Nov 13, first midwife appt. 

How are you feeling? I had a bout of dizziness/vertigo while walking yesterday. Had to visit the porcelain throne for the first time this pregnancy. Super bloated too!

Raves/Rants: I'm hungry, but so nauseous and bloated, I can't eat much. 

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go? Somewhere with comfy beds...
  • edited November 2019
    EDD: 6/14, 7w5d

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out and hoping for a girl!

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming appointments: Dating and viability ultrasound today. Heart activity was seen at 5w5d but I didn't get to hear the heartbeat. Nervous, but excited to hear it today!

How are you feeling? Fine. Slight nausea all day but manageable.  

Raves/Rants: DH is working from home today so I though he could come to the ultrasound, but he got a meeting scheduled for the same time and will have to miss it. :(

Questions: Anyone nurse during pregnancy? When (if at all) did your milk dry up?

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go? Laughing at all these responses because my first thought was 'anywhere I can sleep'. I would love to drink cocktails on a secluded beach and nap on a towel and swim in warm, tropical waters. But not with this current bloat!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I nursed through my second pregnancy. It was about 7 months along in pregnancy when I weaned my son because I was producing a lot less, it was painful and I was over it. Lol. He was 2 months shy of two. Never really dried up. Just had spells of less production. 
  • EDD: 6/16/20-- it changed by a day at my first ultrasound yesterday!

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding Out. Heartbeat yesterday was 141 so, I've already had guesses of boy.

Baby is the size of a(n):Blueberry/ uncooked macaroni 

Upcoming appointments: 11/14 & 12/4. We went through the IUI process so we get a little more attention at the beginning. 

How are you feeling?  Tired. Scared. Overwhelmed.

Raves/Rants:  My Mother in law-- will not do a shower with my family. And, in addition is complaining because she doesn't feel like she will see baby enough. It's too early for me to worry about this stuff and the last thing on my mind!!!

Questions: Anyone else experiencing a itchy scalp? It's been driving me nuts. I haven't changed any of my products so I know it's the pregnancy.  

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go?: North Carolina. Just to get away for a few days. 
  • @cindymarie87 with DS I had the worst dry/itchy scalp. It was horrible but it did clear up after first tri! I don’t have it this time but my hair is super greasy. 
  • EDD: June 16

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out this weekend- Yay SneekPeak! Hoping for a girl.

Baby is the size of a(n): Lego

Upcoming appointments: Bloodwork tomorrow with my midwife and then scheduling my first ultrasound. Also have an appointment to get my blood drawn for my SneakPeek test which will go out tomorrow!

How are you feeling? Nauseous ALL the time. 

Raves/Rants: I pulled out my maternity jeans today and I couldn't be happier about it. 

Questions: Is anyone interested in joining a secret FB group for second time mommas? Let me know if you want to be added, I have one going with about 20 ladies but would love to add more. These groups tend to get too big and it's hard for me to remember everyone. I love being a part of a small group so you can really get to know everyone in the group. 

GTKY: If you were to go on an adult-only vacation right now, where would you want to go? Key West! My favorite place and where I got married. Haven't been back since the wedding. 
  • rkochisrkochis member
    edited November 2019
    @thinkpositive2017 I'm nursing now. I really wanted to keep nursing until the baby was born but I think I'm ready to be done whenever he is (or when my supply dries up). I'm not sure he will be ready anytime soon but man does it hurt these days. It's killing me!! He's 14 months now so at least I made it to the one year mark!