February 2020 Moms

November Symptoms

Re: November Symptoms

• Loading the player...
  • @nhh11 I could. It's getting close to the end of the year, so I'm not positive how much coverage I have left, but it's on my to do list to look into it! And I am for sure one of those people who swear my chiropractic Care during and after pregnancy! It always makes me feel so much better plus it keeps everything in line which is helpful for birth :)
  • @nhh11 I had my first "belly move" earlier this week and I was so surprised. With my first pregnancy, I didn't see my stomach move until 3rd trimester. I definitely have more cushion this pregnancy, so I'm wondering if this little guy is just bigger or stronger than my daughter was. 

• November! Unbelievable. 

I feel big. And winded. Lol 
  • +1 to suddenly feeling big
  • @Swiftlet yup, my few weeks of feeling good are gone. Feeling like I get hit by a semi this week. I’m so tired but yet awake at 11:00 instead of sleeping 🤔 I’ve even been nauseous on and off a few times again. 
  • +1 on sudden bigness.

And the struggle to roll over (or get up from lying down)

Heartburn is a new way of life, and sleep is dwindling. I bought a wedge pillow and a maternity pillow early yesterday morning when I couldn’t sleep... we’ll see if those help.
  • Really. Really tired suddenly. I felt like this first tri. Then the energy was only a few weeks. I think I just took my third nap today and I’ll probably still go to bed at 9. I hope I’m not getting sick 😷 
  • I am also feeling very big. Putting on my shoes is becoming difficult. 

Anyone else seeing nausea return? All of a sudden, mine is back. Not happy to see it...
  • @therealbitts Nausea is back for me as well! No fun!!!

+1 for also feeling huge overnight and the struggle of just moving around lol. Trying to shower/shave is super frustrating lately. Especially because I cannot skip shaving every day - I have NO CLUE of what to do. Might have to do the Nair thing or go get waxed. 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615 I’m so sorry you’re nauseous again too! I am a little relieved that I’m not the only one. I was actually starting to worry a bit since I’ve never had nausea this late in my pregnancy, but I googled it, and apparently it is common. Not cool!! 
  • +1 sudden largeness and rolling/ shoe-reaching difficulties.

Also I'm experiencing random breathlessness. I'm assuming it's the baby's position but sometimes I'm fine then suddenly panting while having changed nothing and just sitting at my desk or cooking dinner, etc.
  • I can feel kicks from the outside!! They’re super quick though. I tried to get DH to feel them over the weekend but of course she stopped right then. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • @doodleoodle I'm so glad you mentioned this! I just googled "bulging vagina second time mom" and "what does prolapse look like" because I feel like something down there is not right and like things are going to fall out! I definitely don't have the "donut" thing going on that they're saying is prolapse, but I'll probably ask my midwife to take a look anyway. Why does it feel like my vag is falling out this time? I think I'm experiencing some swelling and extra blood flow, but it isn't as pleasant as I remember it being the first time.
  • @craftywitch I have spent so much time googling prolapse too! I had a csection with my first and never had the urge to push, or anything so with my second I only felt this way right at the end. It’s making me nervous. I only feel baby kicks very low in my pelvis so I’m thinking her hanging out so low can’t be helping. The only thing I can think to do is kegal like crazy.
  • ohhh I am feeling all of this today. +1 to everything y'all have said. Feeling bigger all of a sudden, having issues bending over, @brookert615 YES shaving is a nightmare! (I'm thisclose to asking my husband to do it for me). Also sometimes feeling like things are going to fall out down there! So glad I'm not alone on that...it kind of freaked me out.  sigh...here's to another 3+ months!
  • Also I think it's time for an intervention with Halloween candy...I can't stop :(
  • @nhh11 I pretty much told my husband that he was going to have to help me and the worry on his face was priceless haha. Good luck resisting the candy! Maybe just eat it all so the temptation is gone? lol
    TW
  • Omg my right boob just leaked. I didn’t squeeze anything out. I was just lying down with DS and my shirt felt wet, and I had a half-dollar size wet spot. Last time my milk didn’t start coming in til about 39 weeks.
  • @daffodil_shoe Eeek! That's crazy! 
    TW
  • I'm so glad everyone is mentioning things like breathlessness.  I feel like this is all happening earlier this time around but maybe not.
  • @daffodil_shoe My right boob is my leaker too! I have had up to a tennis ball size spot on my shirt before, it mostly happens when I am sleeping! So crazy!
  • +1 on breathlessness and having a hard time moving around.

I've had a pretty painful lower back ache (near tailbone) for about 3 days straight. I've tried talking a bath, getting it rubbed and sleep with a preg pillow. Any other suggestions?
  • @rebornlotus, some stretching may help. Child’s pose is a personal yoga favorite. You can look up some others. 
  • +1 on disturbed sleep! The last few hours in the morning have been awful for me. And I toss and turn throughout the night and it takes much more effort to roll over these days. Last night my pelvic region was a huge bother 😭
  • The last 24+ hours I’ve been having dizzy spells that last a few minutes. I know dizziness is a common thing in pregnancy but these are throwing me for a loop. Anyone else? Does anyone know if there’s a point where I should ask my doctor? Assume it’s all normal though 
  • @optimism3 Do your dizzy spells occur at the same time (as in right when you stand up or have been standing for a while)? I have gotten them for a while now when I stand too quickly or have been standing for a while. They take me quite a while to recover from. I lay down and elevate my feet to get the blood flow back to my head. I reach out to my nurses all the time though, so if you were just pushing yourself too hard yesterday, I'd ask to be sure. Hope today goes better!
  • @optimism3 I've had dizzy spells on a few occasions and it's usually due to a drop in BP. When you stand up or even sit up your BP drops so that can cause you to become light headed.  Also pay attention to how much water/fluids are taking in because it can also be a result of dehydration.
    Me:37 MH:37
    TTGP since 07/2017
    **TW** in spoiler
    DX: PCOS, anovulatory, AMA
    Femara X3: no response
    Clomid X3: BFN (cyst and thin lining)
    IUI (Dec '18) MMC
    IVF (April '19) 9 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 2 normal PGT-A
    FET 06/12/19 - BFP! EDD 02/27/20

• @optimism3 it could also be due to low blood sugar. Try drinking a small glass of juice.
  • Thanks @huskervbfan @celticknotfire and @doodleoodle. It’s been happening when I’m sitting, which is weird. @huskervbfan it’s reassuring that it takes you awhile to recover (not that I’d wish that for you) - I’ve expected to feel dizzy, but I think what threw me is it took awhile to pass. I’ll keep drinking fluids I guess and see what happens. 
  • +1 for feeling randomly light headed/dizzy. Plus it always seems to be at times when I can't do anything about it. I'm a teacher. Sitting down until it passes isn't always an option. Maybe I should just start rolling around the room in my desk chair. 🤣
  • +1 for lots of aches in the pelvic region. Rolling over in the middle of the night has become a PROCESS. My hips get so sore, and the joints often pop as I gently try to move from one side to the other. 
  • @kjeepers87 not sure how teachers do it! Especially without being able to go to the bathroom whenever they want! 

@malloryfrommn yes on the hip pain at night! It’s terrible. PS Hope you’re still celebrating the Gophers win yesterday (family in MN here) 
  • @optimism3 it was a pretty incredible win for the Gophers! I'm excited to see where the season goes.