Group 3 (June 14-20) Weekly Check In- Week of 11.4

EDD: 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling? 

Raves/Rants: 

Questions: 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? How long have you been together? 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Group 3 (June 14-20) Weekly Check In- Week of 11.4

• EDD: June 17

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: will find out!

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming appointments: My 12 week scan is on December 9 (when I’m almost 13 weeks)

How are you feeling? Okay. Digestive system is the worst- constipated, gassy and SO BLOATED. Yum. Also really ready for the metallic taste in my mouth to go away. 

Raves/Rants: Not pregnancy related but my toddlers tantrums are driving us nuts. So ready for this phase to be over. She can be so mean! 

Questions:  Any tips on hiding your pregnancy at work events? I have quite a few dinners coming up and don’t want to tell work till mid December. People know I love my wine lol.

GTKY: We met through online dating! Okcupid lol old school. We’ve been together just over 8 years 😊
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 I want to hide mine at DH’s family thanksgiving too. I’m terrible at fake drinking. Once I said I was on antibiotics but I don’t think anyone bought it. Maybe order a club soda with lime to make it seem like a vodka soda? 

EDD: June 16 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: haven’t decided yet. I told DH he can decide because I wanted team green last time, but he keeps changing his mind. 

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming appointments: not until a week before thanksgiving. Seems so far away! 

How are you feeling? The last couple days have been super rough! I’m exhausted and sick but hopefully not for too much longer. 

Raves/Rants: I can’t wait for second tri! I’m hoping I feel ok by thanksgiving because I’m so excited for the holiday season this year. Thankful I can still stomach a half cup of coffee to get me through the day. My rant is I hope DS starts sleeping better soon because mama needs some sleep too! 

Questions: none at the moment! 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? How long have you been together? Taco Tuesday/trivia night at a local bar with mutual friends. We’ve been together I think 5 years, and just celebrated our second wedding anniversary! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @chaos-and-coffee I love that you met at Taco Tuesday!! How fun.

i think I will try the club soda trick. A few of the dinners will involve wine on the table so I may pour myself a small glass and pretend to sip it...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD: June 20

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out before Christmas at 14 weeks

Upcoming appointments: next Monday the 11th, finally!

How are you feeling?: Like death warmed over

Raves/Rants: I'm so exhausted, so nauseated...I want to cry being here at work. I think I might have a cup of real coffee today.

Questions: no

I met my husband on eHarmony; however, we actually went to the same middle school, high school, and college, were in all of the same programs, knew all of the same people...but he's 4 years older than me, so we didn't meet until eHarmony! 

We dated a year, were engaged a year, and have been married for 6 years, so 8 years all together
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• EDD: June 15

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: MOST DEFINITELY finding out but praying for a boy. 

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry

Upcoming appointments: Just had my first appt :) My 12 week scan is on December 6th, getting genetic testing done November 22nd 

How are you feeling? Okay, the nausea settled some hopefully it stays this way. 

Raves/Rants: I am so exhausted and this time change is NOT helping!

Questions:  Am I the only one who can not stand their partner ? He breathes and it annoys me.

GTKY: Our sisters were bestfriends back in the day and wanted me to end up with the younger brother(you know how that goes wanted us to all be family)...God had other plans lol. We all knew each other and her OLDER brother contacted me via myspace just to say hi a few years after he moved and we became very good friends and romance started after that. It will be 9 years on the 24th  <3<3  

• @lizanet why are you praying for a boy? I always thought I’d want a boy (I’m one of three girls) but now I’m hoping for a second daughter but would be happy with either! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD: 06/19

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: undecided

Upcoming appointments: Nov 13 with midwife

How are you feeling? Terrible. Constipated. Smells are smelly! So much gagging. 

Raves/Rants: my husband tries to help. Feeding me is helpful. Satisfying my cravings.

Questions: none

Met my husband at a a jam night my sister dragged me out to. Told her the guitar player was cute! She told him. He asked me out! That was in 2007. Married since 2012. 

• @hayhay2501 my priority is to have a healthy baby but I have a little girl and I think a boy would be a better addition. If I end up with a girl it's okay, I wont be heart broken but I definitely want a baby boy. 
  • EDD: 06/15

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: undecided

Upcoming appointments: Nov 26, Lab work for genetic testing

How are you feeling? I feel great! I'd say I'm emotional, like crying at the sight of anything and a bit moody, but overall feeling awesome. Boobs extremly sore.

Raves/Rants: My husband and my 15 yo son cleaning up after themselves.  They do TRY, but.......

Questions: Anyone starting to show? I am...this is my 2nd pregnancy.  1st one 16 years ago!

We were highschool sweethearts.  After high school, we went our seperate ways.  Both of us married and divorced during that time, but we always remained in contact.  9 years ago we rekindled our relationship and now expecting our 1st child together! We have been trying for almost 9 years and given up hope....until 8 weeks and 2 days ago!
  • @ambosb yeah I won’t be able to hide it too much longer. 8+1 today but DS is almost a year so second pregnancy in two years. I was looking back at pictures and hid it pretty well until about 17 weeks last time. Not a chance this time. I’ll try to hide it through first tri though. 
  • I seriously think that because I've been both obese & underweight & everything in between (currently at a 'normal weight' or whatever), my body hides stuff super well. You couldn't tell I was pregnant til 3rd tri last time. And it's not that I wasn't gaining all the weight..it's just that my body has been so many shapes that you just couldn't be sure lol
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• EDD: June 19

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Definitely finding out! 

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow for pregnancy verification with an OB, pregnancy was confirmed last week but I was so disappointed with everything (mainly the midwifes horrible, horrible bedside manner) that I’m switching practices. 

How are you feeling? Pretty good, though waves of intense cramping and serious constipation 

Raves/Rants: I’m still pretty angry with the midwife appointment last week, so I’m eager to switch practices but very bummed, as the experience with them for my first baby was amazing. Bizarre and baffling that it was such a night and day experience between two pregnancies. 

Questions: Anyone else on a second pregnancy and Rh Negative? 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? How long have you been together? We met on Match.com 5 years ago. Dated for 1 year, engaged for 1 year, married for 3! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD: June 15th 

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: finding out! I think I want a boy first but hubby wants a girl

Baby is the size of a(n): piece of popcorn 

Upcoming appointments: Dec 5th (Just had an appointment last week and got to see/hear the heartbeat!) 

How are you feeling? Like I’ve been hungover for weeks

Raves/Rants: I’ve been fluctuating between awful diarrhea and constipation so I can’t  really take anything for either! 

Questions: How do you handle it when someone flat out asks you if you’re pregnant and you’re not ready to tell them? 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? How long have you been together? We started dating our senior year of high school and have been together ever since. 12 years :) 
  • @ehlei I just say no. Then later on when they find out and you get the “but you lied!” I just say I wasn’t ready to tell and leave it at that. I don’t really care if someone gets upset about it. It’s your pregnancy and no one should be asking you that, anyway! I’m sure at this point I have friends who suspect due to me not having a drink or not feeling well at work and when I do tell them I’ll get a “well we thought...” and that’s okay, but seriously - don’t ask! Wtf. 
  • EDD: 6/16

Team Finding Out/Pink/Blue/Green: Finding out, hopefully before Thanksgiving! 

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Upcoming appointments: Nov. 20

How are you feeling? Nauseous and tired, boobs are killing on the sides. 

Raves/Rants: We told my parents and sisters, they’re super excited. 

Questions: not yet. 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? How long have you been together? High school sweethearts, though I hate the phrase. Been together for 15, married for 4.