Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 11/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Wednesday 11/6

• Loading the player...
  • @kmalls haha that was me too like "heavy, bright red implantation bleeding is totally a thing right??"
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 ohhh no, so sorry for CD 1. I was so hoping you'd be a magical unicorn this cycle. AF is a b*tch. 

@kmalls sorry your husband wasn't right about it being implantation bleeding. 

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: Soooo ready for the 3 day weekend ahead. It's only Wednesday but this has been a long and busy week already. I should be able to finish up my grades today though which will be a big stress relief.

CS/Q: nope 
  • @inthewoods23 And I say again, BOO to AF. I thought witches were only supposed to show in October. Sorry hun. I was really hoping you would join @b_1029. Creepy internet vibes <3

@kmalls A case of misguided support from YH. Sorry he wasn't right :disappointed:

@gingermama29 I know what you mean about this week! I haven't been able to focus on the long weekend with everything going on at work and in my lady parts. Glad you will be able to get your grades done. Huge weight off. I hope you will get to enjoy some time and relax.

Month/Cycle: I've just been guessing since I've been back, but 35 all.

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: IVF - Low dose trigger last night at 11pm 

R/R: Last injection was last night! Hallelujah! I don't have a problem with needles, but I was getting pretty tired of stabbing myself every night. Yay ovaries! I am on Cabergoline to avoid OHSS. I am much more zen about the whole situation. I know the nurses and RE are doing everything they can to avoid it and I can do my part by calming the inner nutjob. ER is tomorrow at 11am, but we have to be at the clinic for 10. DH's manager told him to take ER day off despite just getting back from vacation today. God love her! She has been through IVF so is completely understanding and it makes our lives much easier.

On another note, I want to eat everything in sight. I have a sandwich for lunch and am seriously considering eating it for my mid-morning snack.

CS/Q: -

• @inthewoods23 Ughhhhh so sorry, friend. I'm keeping my hopes up for a fall baby for you though!!!!!! 

@kmalls Hahahah super same. If I had a dollar for every time I tried to convince myself AF starting could actually be a symptom of being KU, I would be a wealthy woman. :D You're very much not alone!

@gingermama29 Glad you'll have the grading stress done soon! This week has been bananas, so I'm there with you! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: IF Testing

R/R: I've got another busy day at work today, so I might be sporadic today! I'm planning a "bridal shower" for a coworker on Friday. He's getting married at a destination wedding next week and we're going to embarrass him with lunch and cake and some gifts this week. We're all really looking forward to it, but I need to order cupcakes, confirm the taco bar, and go to Crate and Barrel with the corporate card and buy his gift card. In addition to my normal massive to-do list, AND having to read some more contracts to give my boss the summary. It's going to be wild today! 

We had a really great low-key night last night, lit my wax melts, curled up under my electric blanket (still haven't turned the house heat on, go us!) and read one of my keto books. It was delightful! 

CS/Q: Nope, I'm out of the charting business. :D 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• tyrion_tyrion_ member
    edited November 2019
    @mvt2003 Your evening sounds magical. 

@meri-mac Good luck, tomorrow! 

@gingermama29 Way to go tackling that mountain of grades. Seriously impressive! 

@kmalls My husband does that to me with all sorts of optimism. Mostly I brush him off but every now and then I get myself twisted in a pretzel over it 😂

@inthewoods23 Damn, I know September babies are utter perfection (if I do say so myself as a September baby 😂) but I really want/hope/wish for a miracle for you. So sorry for CD 1. 

Edit: spacing (well, I attempted to but it looks normal on the edit and messed up when posted). 
  • Month/Cycle: 18/13/3 AL#2

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, Metformin, prenatal, Conceive Plus, HIO at least EOD, re-starting OPK’s this cycle, temping/tracking with FF, and progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Hump Day everyone! We are getting so close to the weekend! We stayed up way too late last night watching a basketball game, and I’m dragging today!! Need more coffee!!! 

CS/Q: None.

@inthewoods23 ugh, so sorry you weren’t a magical unicorn...I was really hoping for you!! Not cool of AF to totally take you by surprise either! Glad you can move forward with this next cycle and doing the mock transfer & testing though! Come on Fall Baby!! 
    @kmalls yes, we have all been there with thinking there is still a chance even after AF arrived! I even heard one time that some people still have their periods throughout pregnancy (although it is super rare), so I may have tested several days into my cycle before! 🤦🏼‍♀️
    @gingermama29 glad your mountain  of grading is coming to an end! That’s wonderful you should be able to enjoy the 3-day weekend and not have to spend it grading papers! 
    @meri-mac yay for your last injection!! I have everything crossed that tomorrow goes smoothly!! That’s great YH has the day off to be with you as well! 
    @mvt2003 man, your day sounds super busy...hope that makes it fly by though!! Your evening sounds perfect...hope you have another great evening tonight after your busy day! 
  • @meri-mac haha you know, it's funny because @b_1029 and I have been at the same point in our cycles a couple times back when I was doing IUIs and basically were this cycle as well so it would have been really awesome to be due at the same time. Never got it to work out lol. And GL with your ER tomorrow!!! I'm so excited for you!

@mvt2003 oh my will you be busy today!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @meri-mac glad you're feeling more zen about everything. Good luck tomorrow!!

@mvt2003 that shower tomorrow sounds super fun but you had me at taco bar 😂. Glad you had a nice low-key night yesterday. Sounds like it was much needed.

@tyrion_ thanks! 

@bluetickgal thanks! To be fair, I don't have to grade papers as an elementary music teacher so that's a definite plus. My grades are effort based but it takes awhile because I have to do them for 400+ students plus comments. Sending you all the coffee today

• @tyrion_ I'd love a September date too! But I think we're most likely going to be looking at a due date in October, maybe November depending on how results go from the biopsy (whenever that will occur). If I have to be on depot Lupron for a few months for inflammation than we may even be looking into December!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 that would’ve been awesome but I’m excited for whenever it happens for you ❤️
  • kmallskmalls member
    edited November 2019
    @inthewoods23 @bluetickgal @mvt2003 glad we all have the same kind of crazy :D

@gingermama29 that’s great you have a 3 day weekend to look forward to! 

@meri-mac yessss to the last injection!! Everything I have is crossed for you for tomorrow. 

• @gingermama29 thanks...I tried to tough out the morning without an extra cup, but I see one in my future this afternoon! Ah, that makes sense...my mind immediately went to papers when I read grading! Haha. That does sound like it would be pretty challenging & take some time since it’s not just grading right/wrong answers. Glad you are almost finished though...that is a lot of students! 

• Month/Cycle: 10, 1 AL

CD:15

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, OPKs, HIO

R/R: I usually get my + OPK around this time, so I feel like it's a good time to start HIO EOD. Work is going to be hectic between now and Thanksgiving break, so at least that will be a good distraction during the TWW. AF is due right before my birthday, so I'm planning fun stuff for that week if/when she arrives.

CS/Q: n/a

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: tracking CM, HIO

R/R: I have been having a 32-34 day cycle for the last several months, since we started TTC. I think I should ovulate sometime this week. I've been thinking about starting to chart/temp, I've just never done that before- so I should probably do a little research. 

I have been looking forward to this weekend for almost two months. I'm going out for a girls' day on Saturday. Lunch, then pedicures, then we have a lane reserved for AX THROWING. It is something none of us have ever done, and we are going to have so much fun! Drinks to follow, of course. 

CS/Q: nah