Trying to Get Pregnant

Positives then negatives?

edited November 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I tested a vfp on a first response test 4 days ago. I have PCOS and built up scar tissue so my periods aren’t regular and I never know when I’m ovulating. I’m in a long distance relationship and could have conceived through the dates of the 22-26 of October. I took 2 tests the same day and both gave me positives. I took another one today and it was a big fat negative but iv been so thirsty lately which is odd and so I my urine is almost clear even in the mornings. My nipples itch and I’m having slight cramping. The past few days iv had very light brown discharge only when I wipe (TMI sorry) and I have no idea what is going on. Can someone give me some insight about why my tests aren’t getting darker and what this discharge may mean? It’s not bright red or heavy. 

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Positives then negatives?

• It is against the Terms of Use of this board to post pictures of pregnancy tests or ask if you are (or might be) pregnant. You can only post pregnancy test photos on the First Trimester Board on the thread called “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” Your photo will be removed by the admin. 

I tested a vfp on a first response test 4 days ago. I have PCOS and built up scar tissue so my periods aren’t regular and I never know when I’m ovulating. I’m in a long distance relationship and could have conceived through the dates of the 22-26 of October. I took 2 tests the same day and both gave me positives. I took another one today and it was a big fat negative but iv been so thirsty lately which is odd and so I my urine is almost clear even in the mornings. My nipples itch and I’m having slight cramping. The past few days iv had very light brown discharge only when I wipe (TMI sorry) and I have no idea what is going on. Can someone give me some insight about why my tests aren’t getting darker and what this discharge may mean? It’s not bright red or heavy. 
    QFP minus the pee stick photo. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"