June 2020 Moms

Nauseous all day....

I'm in need of tips to help with nausea during pregnancy. I'm on my fourth day in a row of all day constant nausea. I've tried ginger ale, ginger tea, ginger candy, mint tea, saltine crackers, pretzels, drinking plenty of water and eating bland. I'm also using seabands but it's all only helping a tiny bit if at all. Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know if I can stomach my cake or any of my favorite foods... And with the holidays coming up... I know it's my hormones but it makes me want to cry!!!! I emailed my doctor too. Thanks 😅🤢🥳

Re: Nauseous all day....

• Welcome. 

It's time to read the ***READ THIS FIRST*** thread that is near the top of the list.

And then post an intro, and get to know the others in the group. We usually like to keep conversations organized, rather than everyone making a post with their question/comment we tend towards making threads for various topics such as "Ultrasounds," "Appointments," "Symptoms," "Randoms," etc. This question would probably fit great in the symptoms thread, where we've been talking and complaining about being nauseous for weeks.

ALSO 

You have a generic user name that The Bump saddled you with because of previously used The Knot, this thread is for you.

It's not easy to remember everyone's name and story at first as-is, but this becomes nearly impossible if we have a bunch of people with Knottie41jd7gdj9..... or whatever. We can't tell you apart! We WANT to get to know everyone! But, it's SUPER EASY to change your user name to something unique (strongly suggesting not to use First Name Last Name for privacy/security). 

HOW TO CHANGE IT:

How to change your username: log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings. Be sure to log out and log back in at The Bump after changing your username. If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker