Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 11/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 11/5

• Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 21/2

Timing: -1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: whenever I can’t control the poas beast 

R/R: my temp was definitely up today despite taking it earlier than normal so I’d say we definitely ovulated this cycle! With pcos you never know so I really really hope so  also is 2 dpo too early to pee on a stick? Asking for a friend  

CS/Q:nope 

@kpearse99 yay hubby is feeling better and 6 days! Sorry about work being a jerk, why do the people in charge never know what they are doing? 

• Loading the player...
  • @kpearse99 Ugh, sorry for that frustrating work bs. I hate when management is so short-sighted and negative. But i’m glad hubby is feeling better!

Month/cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 26/11

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: BFNs

R/R: Was feeling really down yesterday. I’ve found that once every cycle i just have one day where i’m absolutely miserable that this cycle wasn’t the one for me. So usually by the time AF arrives i’m feeling better and ready to move on to the next. I know i’m not officially out for this cycle yet (temp hasn’t dropped, and still cramping, whatever that means), but i’m accepting and expecting AF on friday and hopefully i see none of you back in WTO ❤️

CS/Q: Nope.
  • @ssbl I'm sorry you had a rough day, emotionally, yesterday but I am glad you feeling better today. I hear ya on always feeling like that for one or two days every cycle. This process really takes a toll on you!

@beckylookatherbump so glad you're feeling confident about O this time around!! It's such a great feeling when you know it happened!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @ssbl my down day is always 10dpo when my frer comes back negative. My husband can’t console me then. Having said that if your temp is still up you may just be a late implanter. 
  • @kpearse99 hope work because less stressful soon! It sucks when TTC stress has other stresses on top of it. 

@beckylookatherbump my temp spiked too! Fingers crossed for both of us! Hoping to see you in the first trimester chat soon! When are you testing for HCG? 

@ssbl Hormones can make your emotions go crazy too! Especially when you’re trying to stay in tune with them. Hang in there! 

Month/Cycle: TTC actively for 3 cycles 

CD/DPO: 23/2

Timing: -3,-2,-1,1,+1

Typical LP length: varies, fingers crossed this one is long enough to sustain a pregnancy! Eating lots of progesterone supporting foods 

Testing: Nov 13th with will be 10DPO for me 

R/R: It’s snowing where I live already and I can’t help myself but get into a day dream where I can tell my family I’m pregnant at Christmas time! May be Wishful thinking but you never know! I actually have high hopes this cycle! I def had major O signs and my temps have been raised thus far (only 0.3 but still up!) 

CS/Q:

• @dawn_tay I’m gonna wait till 10 dpo this month. Hopefully we can stay buddies and move on to our bmb. I’m also really hoping for a positive before Christmas so I can give my parents grandparent ornaments. It’s been how I’ve wanted to tell them since we first started ttc. I think if this month isn’t it I might take it pretty hard. 
  • Sorry I'm gonna be posting and ghosting today, but I have things to say!

Month/Cycle: 29/23

CD/DPO: 40/11

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: maybe later this week

R/R: we have an urgent vet appointment for our hedgehog soon. We're worried he has a tumor or even cancer 😰 which is somewhat common in hedgehogs. Hoping it's just an infection or something. Will update when I can!

CS/Q: my temp is dropping and I'm sad this could be a bad sign 😕 or totally implantation dip right? 😆 The drop is a bit early for AF to start. I shouldn't see her face until at least Friday!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 oh no, not pinecone!!! Keep us posted!!! I hope he's okay!!!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• **Lurking**
    @inthewoods23 please let us know about pinecone! I'll be thinking about you guys today. 
  • @beckylookatherbump Hooray for O! Everything crossed for you and those ornaments!

@dawn_tay Snow is magical like that! I'm not done with fall yet but I'm so excited for it to start snowing!

@inthewoods23 Thinking of your cutie hedgehog (who is even cuter now that I've learned his name) and sending good vibes his way!

• @inthewoods23 sending you guys and pinecone so much love!! 
    Our TTC Journey

• @inthewoods23 I hope your hedgehog is ok. I love his name. Creepy stranger hugs. 
  • **lurking from WTO**
    @inthewoods23 hugs. I hope your hedgehog is okay. It's so hard to see a pet go through this. Also his name is amazing!
  • *Lurking from WTO*
    @inthewoods23 sending you so many hugs!! Pinecone is lucky to have you all!! 💜💜💜
  • Lurking also

Oh no @inthewoods23 I’m so sorry! I hope the swelling goes down and he continues to act normal. Poor guy and poor you & YH. Sending hugs❤️