Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 11/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 11/5

• @kmalls sorry for CD 1, but also glad that it was a fairly normal cycle for you given IUD removal. Hopefully your LP is a bit longer this cycle.

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: prenatals and temping but otherwise NTNP for a bit.

R/R: Grades are due this week so I am crazy busy at school trying to get those done for all 400+ students of mine. I feel like November is going to fly by. There's so much going on this month and then my concert is the week after Thanksgiving! Send wine 😂.

CS/Q: no
  • Loading the player...
  • @kmalls sorry for CD1. :(
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Morning ladies!!

@ksmalls Sorry for CD 1, but glad you had a pretty normal cycle after your IUD removal.  It's always nice to get some clarity with your cycle... 

@gingermama29 Ugh, what a busy week!  Wow, 400+ students is a lot!!  Good luck getting all your grades in... sending wine....  

@meri-mac I'm sorry, girl.  Hopefully that is not the case and 16 follies on each side is great, right?!  Try to not stress over this yet until you know for sure.  Glad you have a light day at work ahead.  Take it easy.

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD:  12

WAYDTGKU:  PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, EOD

R/R:  I'm so tired today.  This time change is totally throwing me.  It always takes me so long to adjust.  I thought it wouldn't be so bad since we were gaining an hour, but I find myself overtired in the evening and having trouble falling asleep.  Is it Friday yet?!  At least tomorrow I'll be out of the office all day at a conference :smile:

CS/Q:  Since I know you are all dying to know... my temp today was the lowest yet so FF changed its tune to reflect that I haven't O'd yet... Yay! 

Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • @mvt2003 Enjoy the low-stress evening. It sounds amazing!

@ziggymama06 Thanks, hun. I try really hard not to borrow trouble. Can be quite difficult in this process. Enjoy your conference! Sending a much needed energy boost (because I'm slightly addicted to gifs):

• @kmalls Sorry for CD1. Im glad that it was a fairly normal cycle after taking out your IUD though!

@gingermama29 GL! Every Time i've thought about how cool it would be to teach, i remember how much take home work there is! Sending wine! lol

@meri-mac Im glad you weren't hit, but that is so frustrating! sorry about your follies! as others have said, try not to worry until you need to. I know that is easier said than done right now though, Sending *hugs*.

@ziggymama06 Same girl, Ive been struggling. I hate this time change! hopefully you O soon though, CD 8 seems super early though! i got my peak at CD10 last cycle and it was really early for me. 

@mvt2003 Im sorry that this has all been so hard for you lately. Im glad that you and DH are on the same page though. sending *hugs* do you have a timeline for when you will start the process? 

• @kmalls Sorry about CD1, glad you're getting regulated again! 

@gingermama29 Alllllll the vino for you, friend! 

@meri-mac Keeping all of my FX for your retrieval!!!!!!!! 

@ziggymama06 Agreed that the time change still messes me up!!!!! Hoping we both adjust soon! 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @bluetickgal hope your day calms down! We have a ton of Christmas stuff too. But I’ll wait a couple more weeks to break out al that stuff! I love it, but our house is Small and it feels cluttered with it up so long! 
  • Sorry to P&G again today. Sooooo many grades to do! It's really eating into my bump time. 😂

@meri-mac ooof what a morning! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for Thursday!!

@ziggymama06 I think it's the fact that it gets darker so much earlier now that messes with me the most in this time change.

@mvt2003 sounds like a nice evening ahead. Sorry for the conflicting emotions about IVF. I'm glad you are both on the same page though and want to do whatever it takes for your THB. I'm crossing absolutely everything for you.

@photographerwife hope today is a better day. The Thanksgiving decoration struggle is real. I have lots of pumpkin things though so I make those work for the whole fall.

@bluetickgal agreed about being ready for the weekend! Hopefully time is passing quickly for you too.