Group 3 (2/15-2/21) Check-in w/o 11/4

EDD/W+D:

Team:

Baby Size:

Upcoming Appts:

Symptoms/Cravings:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY- You just found a $20 on the ground and no one is around so you pocket it. What are you going to do with it?

Re: Group 3 (2/15-2/21) Check-in w/o 11/4

• Loading the player...
  • @Swiftlet my midwife’s office specifically told me NOT to fast before the glucose test.
  • @swiflet, I didn’t fast before the 1 hour last time and won’t this time. I made sure not to eat too many carbs before and had a high protein snack after. The 3 hour may be different. 
  • @swiftlet my doc also said not to fast and to have a high protein breakfast (my appt is at 8:30 a.m.)
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• @Swiftlet I was told to not have anything but water prior to my glucose test. 
  • @jvk2012 Your DD is handling pregnancy better than mine! Bells got her sleepy lamb which plays a lullaby yesterday and I asked if she wanted to hold the lamb to my tummy to let the baby hear and she completely melted down - she was like NO! IT'S MINE! Preview of things to come :neutral:

@ibabyloveb87 - I leave work at 4 and it was getting pretty dark already yesterday - like what????
    Married Jan 2008 

• EDD/W+D: Feb 21, 24w4d

Team: Green

Baby Size: Puffin

Upcoming Appts: 11/13 for OB appt

Symptoms/Cravings: Honestly, feeling fantastic this week! Loving the baby somersaults.

Rants/Raves:
    Rants: A lot of changes at work (e.g., new CEO, HR policies and end of the year bonuses being withheld) are putting everyone on edge. 
    Raves: Going nursery shopping this weekend!

Questions:

GTKY: You just found a $20 on the ground and no one is around so you pocket it. What are you going to do with it? Lunch! :) 
  • @leksiL, she is handling the idea of a baby brother very well, we’ll see what happens when reality hits and he’s actually here!

@fallonpartyfor2, eek! No bonuses when expected sucks. 
  • EDD/W+D: 2/15, 25w 4 d

Team: Blue 💙

Baby Size: Foot is the size of a AAA battery 

Upcoming Appts: 28 week appointment at the end of the month w/ 1 hr glucose test. 

Symptoms/Cravings: Still totally craving sugar right now! Finally feeling baby move on a more consistent basis. He seems to be most active after I eat and around bedtime. 

Rants/Raves: (I'm determined to find a rave each week and stay away from rants 😊)
    RAVE - I finally feel like I have a bump!! Also, with more movement I've been able to see my belly move when he's especially active. SO COOL to experience as a FTM.

Questions: none at the moment. 

GTKY- You just found a $20 on the ground and no one is around so you pocket it. What are you going to do with it? Just like any other cash I get, I'd tuck it away in a drawer, forget I have it, and end up being surprised when I find it again. 
  • @malloryfrommn how is your studying going? getting acclimated?
    Married Jan 2008 

• @leksiL thanks for asking! It's definitely a big time commitment, but it's getting better as I get acclimated. Just taking it one class at a time!
  • @kjeepers87 well that’s a nice distraction from the GD test!! I want to do that to pass the time!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020