June 2020 Moms

November STM+ (Second time mom) check in!

Starting a new thread for November STM musings 😊. 

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?

Any questions/concerns?

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby?  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: November STM+ (Second time mom) check in!

• EDD/Weeks + Days:  7 weeks 4 Days 

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DD will be three in January 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?: She’s still a difficult toddler! When do they stop constantly screaming? Lol.  That being said she’s very nurturing and has been talking about babies forever so I have hopes in her as a big sister ha. 

Any questions/concerns?:  We don’t live near family and three of our closest friends are leaving the city by Christmas. I’m starting to get worried about what I do with DD if I go in labour at night. We have a while to figure it out though lol.

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby?:  We took DD to my first scan and she had no clue what was going on. Once I clear through the 12 week scan we’ll buy her lots of big sister books and see if that helps it click! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 7+5

How old is/are your other kid(s)? He will be 1 in a week!!

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? We are in crazy toddler stage. Daylight savings time with kids sucks. DS was up at 5:30 ready to play. He is so sweet and cuddly one minute, and a crazy tantrum thrower the next. 

Any questions/concerns? DS still rarely sleeps through the night and sleeps the majority of the night in our bed. We are working on it but I really hope to get him in his own room before baby comes. 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? I honestly don’t know if he will understand? 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 7w today!

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS is 5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? hes doing great. He’s loving playing soccer this year and learning so much in kindergarten. He’s been extra clingy lately and asking a lot about babies so I wonder if he thinks something is up. 

Any questions/concerns? I'm starting to worry a little about how he will do with my attention being split. He's been the only for so long, and like last night we were with his cousins and they were all coloring and I was sitting with them and if either of his cousins ever asked for my help or to look at something he got so possessive and jealous. 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? I’m planning to get him a big brother book and show him the sonogram. But I want to wait until I’m further along due to having two losses this year. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @chaos-and-coffee happy almost birthday to your DS!! Do you guys have a party planned? 

We basically coslept with DD until she was 14 months (we were living in a one bed apartment until then. Would not recommend lol). And she actually made the transition to her own room pretty easily so there’s is hope! However, she’s almost 3 and still doesn’t consistently STTN. She’s definitely better but we still have wake ups at least a couple of nights a week. Exhausting! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 a Sesame Street themed party next weekend! We are only doing grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, which is still huge because my DH has 7 siblings and DS has 11 cousins! 

That’s good to know about your DD. We start every night in the crib but there comes a point when I’m so tired after multiple wake ups I give in. 
  • @chaos-and-coffee that’s such a cute theme! And 7 siblings WOW. Your in-laws must have been busy aha.

Yea that was 100% us. She’d start in her crib but end up in our bed every night. I was breastfeeding and I’d wake up to her looking at me signing milk lol. I felt like an all night all you can eat buffet 🤣
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 
    7 weeks

My daughter is 2

Shes doing great! Hyper and into everything, but that's normal 😅

Any questions/concerns?
    Not yet

We told her that mommy has a baby in her belly and that she will be a big sister. I'm sure it hasn't completely clicked, so we plan on getting her some big sister books when I'm a little farther along
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/26 - 6+2 

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS turns 2 November 12th and DD turns 1 November 28th!! 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? DS just had eye surgery the day after Halloween for his cross eyes and he’s doing great! 

Any questions/concerns? The idea of 3 kids is settling in and I’m NERVOUS 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? They might not understand so I’ve just been trying to mention “baby”. 

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/6, 9+1

How old is/are your other kid(s)? almost 3.5, and 14 months. 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? 3 year old is working on toilet, and enjoying preschool. 14 month old is unfortunately not walking, talking, or signing. My oldest went into speech therapy at 18 months, and I'm really hoping to avoid this time. It's really hard on me to manage late pregnancy and newborn stage with therapy.

Any questions/concerns? Not really. Just surviving each day, figuring out car seat configurations and plans. 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby?  Last time we waited until about 6 months along, when he turned 2. We explained there was a baby in my belly, and that it would come out to live with us. Within a couple weeks we was talking to, hugging, and kissing my belly. There was still transition difficulty, but he did always love her. 

This time, we're planning on waiting until he notices belly, or again, around 6 months, unless he hears people talking and asks. Little one will learn at same time. She hadn't met any little babies until last night, but she was totally intrigued, and not at all jealous of me holding him, so that was a positive. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/22 so 6+6

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 4yo DS

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He is doing great. We are working on staying in his own bed all night since he has co slept at least part of the night pretty much his entire life.  He has been waking up but will go back to his bed as long as I go with him to tuck him back in.  We have promised him a "big boy bed" that he can pick out if he will consistently sleep in his bed.  We need his back because it is also the crib that we converted to an full size for him.  

Any questions/concerns? Not yet

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? He called me out right at 5wks and said there is a baby in your belly.  It was not my plan to tell him that early but oh well. He is so super excited and talks to the baby and gives it hugs. He says "this time it is a baby sister, but when she comes out then there will be a baby brother to grow in your tummy."
  • @petethecat yea- I’m in the UK! DH is British but none of his family live in London. My in-laws are 3 hours away so could head up in a morning but not middle of the night. Really hoping we can rope in some friends! We do have care.com and a local equivalent but we’ll try friends first 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @petethecat also I’m sorry about your daughter- I hope she feels better soon!! 

I hope your appointment goes well! And a twin pregnancy is a lot to process! My cousin had surprise triplets 😳 and I know it took a looonnggg time to get over the shock! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @petethecat Yeah, I hear you, I'm just worried as at 18 months my son had exactly 1 word, and didn't use momma or Dada or anything else, but at least he had 5-8 signs. At 14 months, we sometimes have 1 sign. That is it. And I remember the huge struggle of managing my first as a more independent big brother but not being able to communicate effectively with him. My husband has speech difficulties too, so we're closely monitoring. I don't want to wait too late, but therapy last time was so bad, and I didn't have a kids bus schedule to work around too. Ugh. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with I shorter age gap than last time, considering how hard I struggled last time. 

I haven't had my first ultrasound yet, but in all honesty, twins would really totally overwhelm me at my current place, and I don't know if we could handle that. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:  
    EDD is June 7, so today I'm 9 weeks

DS is 4.5 and DD is 2.

They are great! DS is just the sweetest, kindest soul. He amazes me.  DD is my sour patch kid.  She's so naughty, but after getting caught she becomes super sweet.  She's lucky she's cute! 

Any questions/concerns?
    None at the moment! The end of the first trimester is in sight! 

DS was the one who prompted me to take a pregnancy test. He came up out of the blue, kissed my belly, and said "hi baby!". A few weeks later, he randomly told me God is making a baby in my belly.  We didn't really answer him, but now that our families both know, we told him the truth since we don't need to worry about him spilling the beans.  He is so excited and loves to snuggle with me and rub my belly and talk to the baby.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• @bluehydrangea17
    DD was majorly addicted also.  We started out by taking away the binky during the day and only allowed it during naptime and bedtime. She actually caught on quickly to it, and started handing it over to me when she woke up. After she was totally adjusted to that, we took it away cold turkey.  Naptime and bedtime were rough for a day or two, but she hasn't asked for it since. 
    FWIW, we did wait until all of her teeth were in. I didn't want to deal with the screaming pain of teething! We totally let the binky sooth her during that phase! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/30 5+5 (lol I feel like such a caboose here!)

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DD is 2.5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? She's a sweetheart. Very spirited and opinionated though. She's potty training. It's killin me.

Any questions/concerns? Like many others here, I'm not sure how she's going to handle being an older sister and sharing her space. I'm also not sure how we're going to handle 2 kids. We both work full-time and are practically already in survival mode with 1. 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? I've mentioned it to her, but I haven't made things super clear. I'll wait until after 12 weeks/when I start showing to have a special chat about it. 
  • @HayHay thank you! And surprise triplets holy nope :scream:

@pourmeanothermocktail Your concerns are totally valid and it sounds like you’ve got a lot of background with speech difficulties. I’m hoping for your sake that things don’t go that way again. Scheduling all of that with 3 kids would probably be a shitshow. Sending you good vibes momma! :heart: And crossing fingers that you’ve only got 1 baby in there! :lol: I definitely cried when I saw 2 sacs like how the hell am I going to do this my body is going to be wrecked I’m going to lose my mind etc. But I know the power of a determined momma isn’t matched by much so I’m leaning into that. :lol: 
  • @lwhrmomma wow, that is so crazy about your DS kissing your belly before your bfp!

@cclaineDC GL with potty training! It’s about the most lame thing ever :disappointed:
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 26 June, 6+3

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS will be two on Nov 17.

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? We're in the two year molars teething hell. Otherwise he's a precocious, sweet, active, headstrong, funny boy who is leveraging all his new words to boss Mama and Dada around (within reason). He's got way more energy and way more daredevil in him than most of his classmates at daycare. 

Any questions/concerns? Managing first tri and a toddler is no joke. I just finished my MS program and I'm about to start my job search and it feels like a lot of changes and uncertainty. 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? DS is super active and physical so we are constantly reminding him to be gentle with our bodies as he climbs us like King Kong. At one point I told him to be gentle with my body because I'm building a baby. He 100% doesn't understand yet, but every once in awhile he says "hi, Baby" and pats me somewhere. We will do a lot of book reading and sharing as I get bigger and things seem more real. He's obsessed with babies, and points them out everywhere, and one of his friends is getting a baby sister in February, so I hope all of this helps too. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • QBF
    @pourmeanothermocktail I can only imagine that stress.  Hang in there, mama.  It’s so encouraging that you are aware and were so attuned with your first and able to get started with ST.

@petethecat cheers, multiples mama!! 🍻 (with my lame non-ice water)

EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/4, 9+4

How old is/are your other kid(s)?  She just turned 2.

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?  Pretty normal stuff, she’s a car seat rebel and rejects most vegetables but she’s been a great sleeper and napper lately which has endeared me to her on a new level.

Any questions/concerns?  We just got done with a hot, oppressive summer and I’m already dreading newborn life next summer and hoping our move in August/September takes us somewhere cooler.  Also dreading the crib transition and pushing it off as long as I can.

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby?  We have US photos on the fridge and she’ll say “that‘s baby {insert DD’s name}” but lately she’s been dropping the connection to her.  She asks to sing about our friends’ babies (we just insert names into he’s got the whole world) and she’ll ask to sing about baby.  No idea if she has any concept and I’m not sure how else we’ll tell her just yet.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• EDD: 6/4
    How old is/are your other kid(s)? DD is turning 2 at the end of this month. 
    How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? Great! I can’t remember if I said this in last month’s thread, but hubs converted the crib to a toddler bed and that has gotten her back to consistently sleeping through the night. She has not slept in the bed AT ALL, every night she falls asleep on the floor next to it. And every night I fall asleep next to her while doing her bedtime routine (3 books followed by lullabies) because I’m so tired! It’s getting to the point where I fall asleep in the middle of the first or second song, and once last week I couldn’t even make it through the books! 

Any questions/concerns? What do I do when my belly gets so big that DD won’t be able to sit on my lap and snuggle? 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? We have talked about it a little but I’m not sure she gets it. We are making sure she spends time with our friend’s newborn pretty often so she gets used to the idea of babies younger than herself, and once we get further along we will read books on the topic. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: June 15/ 8w1d

How old is/are your other kid(s)? My daughter is 4

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? My daughter is driving me nuts asking me for a baby and I feel horrible keeping this secrets! 

Any questions/concerns?  not baby/ pregnancy related....Any ideas on celebrating our 9th anniversary(11/24) and  my fiance's31st birthday this year (11/29)? I want to do something nice but since I am not feeling great...... its hard. Last year we stayed in because I had the stomach bug so I want to make it up to him,. 

I have to have some testing done due to my history of pre eclampsia and will have a sono done right before 12 weeks so instead of taking her to hear a heart beat she will get to see her sibling. I am ordering her a big sister shirt and telling her over some yummy breakfast at her fave diner. 
  • You guys my almost three year old just gets worse and worse. She’s been throwing at least one mega tantrum a day. I hope hope hope she grows out of it by the time the baby gets here. It’s exhausting and I’m so jealous of my friends with kids who can go 48 hours without a scream fest 😩😩😩
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 Hugs. My son will be 3.5 in a couple weeks. I can lie to you, if you prefer, but we still require at least one tantrum per day. It got a little better after he dropped his nap and we moved his bedtime up, but....only a little. It started maybe 3 months before his third birthday, he just woke up and my sweet kid who was usually easy going became a moody pushy demanding machine. Some days are only one tantrum now, but they last longer, are louder, and sometimes destructive. Three is hard. I'm hoping 4 is a little easier on the tantrum and logical front....
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 @pourmeanothermocktail my son is 5.5 and I'll say 3 was the absolute worst age as far as tantrums go. I remember thinking everyone warns you about terrible 2's and omg 3 was way worse than 2. I will say 4 and 5 have gotten better. There are still tantrums but he understands more and is easier to reason with. They also seem much shorter. A lot of times when he will get mad he will storm off and go to his room (like he's punishing me with that lol) and then a few minutes later come back and say he's sorry. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @hanshotfirst77 3 was way harder than 2, I'm hoping 4 is better! Personally age 2.5 until 5 is the hardest age range for me personally, because they can't use reason or logic. It's not their fault, but I have a hard time.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 @pourmeanothermocktail my son is 5.5 and I'll say 3 was the absolute worst age as far as tantrums go. I remember thinking everyone warns you about terrible 2's and omg 3 was way worse than 2. I will say 4 and 5 have gotten better. There are still tantrums but he understands more and is easier to reason with. They also seem much shorter. A lot of times when he will get mad he will storm off and go to his room (like he's punishing me with that lol) and then a few minutes later come back and say he's sorry. 
    Absolutely yes!  3 was the hardest age for both of mine.  11 is proving to be a bit angsty for thing 1, but his sweet personality peeks out more often than not.
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 6/23  / 7w6d

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS-11, DD-7

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?  We are in that golden period where they feed themselves, take their own showers, are incredibly self sufficient, but still little enough to think we're the best people in the whole wide world.  And in two weeks...we'll be car seat/booster free for the first time in 12 years.  Juuuuust in time to start all over! lol

Any questions/concerns?  This kid is the tie breaker.  My children are polar opposites in looks and personalities.  I have a cautious, quiet, sweet, milk white, blond, blue eyed boy.  I have a fiery, fierce, kind, loves you with every part of her, olive skinned, eyes so dark you can't see her pupils, dark brunette daughter (I'm a recessive gene mutt, in laws are irish and jamaican, so each kid went one way...they don't even look related).  We've always joked about our hypothetical third child as "going for the redhead" but this baby will also change the personality balance of our kids.  I'm excited to see the new dynamic, but we've gotten really good at balancing these two...and I'm a bit nervous.

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby?  I'm not sure.  I was thinking of wrapping up a "big sister" shirt for DD.  She was begging for a baby a few years ago and will be thrilled.  DS is a chill kid and not into big deals, so probably just let him know before giving her the shirt.  I have a feeling it will impact DD more than DS.  She is still firmly in baby role, snuggling on my lap at every opportunity and I call her "my littlest one"...which I can't do anymore.

• EDD/Weeks - 6/27, 7+3

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS is 3.5. 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He's doing great! He started full day preschool at the end of August and is thriving in his class. The school has a pretty rigorous curriculum that focuses on all parts of learning, and learning through play. I'm consistently impressed by him. We've been really fortunate with him, and people have jokingly called him a bait baby (one that baits you into having a second). 

Any questions/concerns? This second pregnancy is treating me much worse than my first. My back is already hurting and I'm struggling with real jeans already. Physically I'm in better shape going into this pregnancy and exercise everyday, so for both of those things happening so early is a hard adjustment for me. Anyone else struggling in those areas yet? 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? We haven't told him yet. I have my first scan next week, so we wanted to be sure everything looked food before saying something. A little less than a year ago when he was still in daycare I picked him up one afternoon and his teacher congratulated me for "having another one on the way" and I was so confused. She said that DS told everyone he was getting a baby brother! When I asked DS about it he said "Well I really want one, so I told everyone I was getting one." So I think he will be super excited when we do tell him. 

• How did I totally miss this thread for half of November. Oh well. 

EDD 6/12 so 9+3

DD is 18 months! 

Ive also been so much sicker this time around. It’s been hard and there’s been a lot of mom guilt that I haven’t been better at playing with her throughout. I don’t want to miss anything for her but also trying to prioritize eating and napping when possible!

she doesn’t get it at all. Closer to when she’s a bit older we’ll start really trying to explain and reading the books. There’s a big sister class in the area we might try to take in may too. 

Okay I’ll get all caught up and participate better. Oops

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • @hayhay2501 DS1 started the tantrums just before turning 3 as well. He is now just over 4 and they seem to have calmed down. Hopefully it stays that way! I hope the tantrums get better for you. They are rough! 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 10 + 6 (June 4)

How old is/are your other kid(s)? DS- Only 5 months and 3 weeks old. Born in May. 😳 One night of recklessness is all it takes sometimes!! 

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing? He's going through his first round of teething. Sleep feels hit and miss right now.

Any questions/concerns? I'm struggling to get enough sleep, my body is under a lot of strain having a clingy teething baby. Just trying to keep expectations low and priorities straight. Lots of time spent at home lately. Anyone else with kids so close together? 

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby? He is way too young to understand but closer to the end we'll try explain. I don't think he'll really get it until baby is here....and then still he might not really comprehend. He'll be barely a year old.
  • @bgdwg mine will be 18m apart. Teething sucks. Once they are 6m I recommend looking into motrin. It is the only think that works for ds. Ice cubes inside of a washcloth, wash your hands and massage his gums with your finger. Also the teething egg is the only teether he's ever chewed on for more than two seconds but it won't help with molars. Sorry it's hard right now but it'll pass. Sleep is variable the first year. 
  • @runwmusic thanks!! It really is a season. So far he chews on everything...I give him baby advil when it's particularly tough but I'll look into motrin too. Hard to see him so uncomfortable. 
  • @bgdwg - I imagine it must be so hard dealing with sleepless nights/teething while in the first trimester...but they will have built in playmates!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: June 20/8 weeks 4 days? idk

How old is/are your other kid(s)? 3.5

How is/are your kiddo(s) doing?: great! DD knows about a baby growing in my tummy. She was a little afraid of the ultrasound pic at first, but she asked to see it again yesterday and went on and on about how she'll help feed the baby, give me clean diapers, hand me wipes, she was like "the baby can sleep in my room!" ...it was very sweet.

Any questions/concerns?: not really

How did/will you tell your LO(s) about the baby?: I told her a few weeks ago just one night bc talking to her about "how she'd feel about a new baby" hadn't gone over well & she was continually bringing up her friend's new brother and saying she didn't like him and didn't want him to "happen to her." So I finally just told her I had a baby growing in my tummy & her reaction to that was completely different. She's been curious, a little scared at times, a little overwhelmed at times like when watching the Daniel Tiger episodes about the new baby... I'm sure it'll be a roller coaster for us all.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020